First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cant whoop me

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 16, 2011
is this a**hole gettin on ne 1 else's nerves. u sure are makin a lot of people upset.... Mark!!!
spartan

Pewee Valley, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2011
cant whoop me wrote:
is this a**hole gettin on ne 1 else's nerves. u sure are makin a lot of people upset.... Mark!!!
Can't please everybody it seems.And if I may ask.Have you ever put that screen-name of yours to the test?? Point blank brother,,you got three ways you can beat me.One-You can do it with words on here.Two-you can hunt me down,,club me and/or kill me.Three-prove that what I have to say is wrong,and I'll do whatever's necessary to make it right.If you continue to push this game without changing my mind though,a spartan that's only on your nerves may soon seem to be "not all that bad".In short,back off of me,,,and I'll back off of you.
near jimbeam

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 17, 2011
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Can't please everybody it seems.And if I may ask.Have you ever put that screen-name of yours to the test?? Point blank brother,,you got three ways you can beat me.One-You can do it with words on here.Two-you can hunt me down,,club me and/or kill me.Three-prove that what I have to say is wrong,and I'll do whatever's necessary to make it right.If you continue to push this game without changing my mind though,a spartan that's only on your nerves may soon seem to be "not all that bad".In short,back off of me,,,and I'll back off of you.
hell yea
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 17, 2011
cant whoop me wrote:
Spartan: I believe this retard is a negro woman. There can't be to many of them living in Shep. Perhaps we can keep a look out at the courh house and see who is signing up for food stamps. Maybe look over on Cherry Street for a crach w hore that can log onto the internet with her cell phone.
spartan

Pewee Valley, KY

#5 Nov 17, 2011
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Spartan: I believe this retard is a negro woman. There can't be to many of them living in Shep. Perhaps we can keep a look out at the courh house and see who is signing up for food stamps. Maybe look over on Cherry Street for a crach w hore that can log onto the internet with her cell phone.
If it's as you say,then it stands to reason that I'd rather change this girl's perception of me,,,then go to war with her.You know.Show her just how cuddly and fragile I really am underneath the big talk.Anyway,,,Scarecrow,,,you' ve stood in my corner on more than one occasion now.So,tell me how you want my post facto responses.Honest and quick,as if coming from a child or a brother??? Or zealously supporting everytime? I'll support you strong brother.So long as you don't get too carried away.
All ready

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2011
Man of the day******* SPARTAN ******
spartan

Pewee Valley, KY

#7 Nov 26, 2011
All ready wrote:
Man of the day******* SPARTAN ******
Is this a good thing,,,or a bad thing?
All ready

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 26, 2011
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Is this a good thing,,,or a bad thing?
it's all good buddy
All ready

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2012
kiddo where DID you go,hoping everything is good with you and your family. God Bless
spartan

Pewee Valley, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2012
All ready wrote:
kiddo where DID you go,hoping everything is good with you and your family. God Bless
Like my daddy used to say,"everybody's gotta be someplace,,,all the time".I believe I heard him say the same thing about whitetails too,on a windy day when they weren't moving too swiftly,and the forest seemed to be without any.Found a lot of helpful wisdom in that.As for me,I'm spending a great deal of time these days trying to figure what's been lost,what's been stolen,what's been thrown away,and what's worth trying to get back.I appreciate the "reach out" though.May be back with my unsweetened opinions soon enough.Life's too short to stay bitter for long.And I hope the Good Lord watches over you and yours as well friend.Good luck.
All ready

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Like my daddy used to say,"everybody's gotta be someplace,,,all the time".I believe I heard him say the same thing about whitetails too,on a windy day when they weren't moving too swiftly,and the forest seemed to be without any.Found a lot of helpful wisdom in that.As for me,I'm spending a great deal of time these days trying to figure what's been lost,what's been stolen,what's been thrown away,and what's worth trying to get back.I appreciate the "reach out" though.May be back with my unsweetened opinions soon enough.Life's too short to stay bitter for long.And I hope the Good Lord watches over you and yours as well friend.Good luck.
Your unsweetened opinions will be welcome, have you had a lot of stuff stolen? It's been bad in my area.Hope you get things figured out.
mystery

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2012
That's OK I'm part of the Spartan fan club too. Seems like any one with any intellect becomes the subject from ridicule to discredit or to drag down to their level but that their own self-esteem issues.not his but the drama hate mongers haven't much else to do and its too much effort to fix themselves.
Swamp Girl

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 16, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Like my daddy used to say,"everybody's gotta be someplace,,,all the time".I believe I heard him say the same thing about whitetails too,on a windy day when they weren't moving too swiftly,and the forest seemed to be without any.Found a lot of helpful wisdom in that.As for me,I'm spending a great deal of time these days trying to figure what's been lost,what's been stolen,what's been thrown away,and what's worth trying to get back.I appreciate the "reach out" though.May be back with my unsweetened opinions soon enough.Life's too short to stay bitter for long.And I hope the Good Lord watches over you and yours as well friend.Good luck.
Been here from Louisiana a couple weeks now,(really miss it ) but found this site when I heard a lady in the dentist office talking about it, have fell in love with scarecrow and spartan,and backwoods lady is easy to follow.......,anyway hope spartan comes back around soon.stay safe as you say kiddo...
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#14 Apr 16, 2012
I like Spartan... when he's sober. Which means not often. ;)
Backwoods Lady

Louisville, KY

#15 Apr 16, 2012
Swamp Girl wrote:
<quoted text> Been here from Louisiana a couple weeks now,(really miss it ) but found this site when I heard a lady in the dentist office talking about it, have fell in love with scarecrow and spartan,and backwoods lady is easy to follow.......,anyway hope spartan comes back around soon.stay safe as you say kiddo...
Welcome to Kentucky/and or Louisville or the town you are posting from!!! Hope your not to home sick! It's hell to leave family,and yea miss spartan too, hope all is well with him !!!!
spartan

Pewee Valley, KY

#16 Apr 22, 2012
Bankster wrote:
I like Spartan... when he's sober. Which means not often. ;)
Bankster,the fact that you admitted that you liked me at all is pretty cool to me.Thanks bro'.Sorry I was hard on you at times.
justme

Pewee Valley, KY

#17 Apr 24, 2012
Spartan,you are awesome by me and I've got your back whenever and wherever.thanks....
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#18 Apr 25, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Bankster,the fact that you admitted that you liked me at all is pretty cool to me.Thanks bro'.Sorry I was hard on you at times.
I said I like you when you're SOBER... soooo... LOL
miss him

Louisville, KY

#19 May 19, 2012
He is back.
white guy

Bardstown, KY

#20 May 19, 2012
miss him wrote:
He is back.
And yet another fan of the topix tamer -(spartan)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized gang stalking (Oct '15) 27 min JustSaying 12
Katrina Sparks 1 hr real 2
Drug delaer on my street 1 hr notolerance 3
Lets talk about expunging the MAN, and forget a... 1 hr rylermyler 1
Why save heroin addicts 2 hr slim down 28
News Dale Moneypenny's competence to stand trial deb... (May '07) 2 hr Gwen Higdon 19
White Racists, KKK, and Louisville (Dec '10) 5 hr Hippie777 79

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages