Valley Station (40272) Post office to...

Valley Station (40272) Post office to close - ALERT!

Posted in the Valley Station Forum

Post Office User

Centerville, TX

#1 May 25, 2011
Are you aware that the 40272 Post Office is about to be closed!! They are trying to close our post office again! A couple of years back we saved our post office - time to get the petitions out again and get our local politicians involved!!

DO NOT CLOSE OUR POST OFFICE!!
Spillway Watcher

AOL

#2 Jul 5, 2011
No one wants to save the 40272 Post office? I can't believe this!!
Spillway Watcher

AOL

#3 Jul 5, 2011
The Valley Station Post Office opened in 1962

THEY ARE TRYING TO CLOSE THE Valley Station Post Office!! Call your politicians, your neighbors, your local business owners - this has to be STOPPED!

A couple of years ago they tried to close the 40272 post office and through the efforts of a bunch of us putting out petitions and getting the press involved, we saved the Valley Station Post Office - IT IS TIME TO DO IT AGAIN!! The closest Post Office will be either PRP (Greenwood road) or West Point if OUR post office is closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southern Assn of Colleges and Schools picked fi... 43 min BevinforPresident 1
"Holiday" Yesterday 1 hr Amos N Andy 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch 2 hr Anonymous 2,047
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr bill 637
Valley Station Music Thread (May '12) 6 hr Musikologist 18
Smokey Oak 10 hr Spectral Voices 3
Worm Rot 11 hr rylermyler 5

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages