First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#62 Feb 11, 2013
OMG...!!! You guys are killing me,please stop :D.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#63 Feb 11, 2013
I didnt start the fire. Yall's generation did. It's been burn'n, ever since I been on this world that's turn'n. Ronnie Reagan killed Oscar Romero in 1980 in El Salvador. That was 2 years b4 I was born.

Remember Chicago, 1968 ? Why were the cops beat'n up all those hippies ? How come when "the people" stand up, it's always the police who oppose them? The police stand up to the slaves... they stand up to the Harlan Co Coal miner strikers... they stand up to Occupy protesters... it's always the police who oppose us, we the people, when we're being non-violent! We're democracy! Democracy is only meaningful if it's put into action! Why do the police oppose the 99%? They are the 99%! They oppose us, b/c they are paid by the Machine, the State, the Establishment, and so therefore, they must justify their anarchy, their insane chaos, by any means necessary. That's not cool. Justice is when those who do wrong, are wronged, and those who do right, and righted. Justice means the good guys win... there's no clear lines of whose good and whose bad... in fact, I see a cop, I walk the other way. They aren't going to say anything good to me. Never in my life, has a cop came and told me something I wanted to hear. They aren't out here for us. They don't community police. They don't do Shop w/ a Cop. They don't reach out in any meaningful way... maybe if I knew some of them, maybe if the ones I knew weren't ones whose ruined my life, maybe if cops in the past hasn't started crap first before... I used to be a Community Organizer, knocking on doors, getting folks to join Working America, to help stand up for children w/o healthcare, and folks always called the police on us, and they were always look'n for trouble. The ACLU says to just expect that outta of the police, since "look'n for trouble" is their job, and we as citizens must learn our civil liberties, and stand our ground whenever they come under attack. "I do not consent to search!" Learn your rights, and enforce them, and come across somebody w/ an IQ of 5, whose the size of Dornor, whose killed folks overseas, whose just look'n to get back at all those folks who bullied the short bald man when he was a boy in elementary school, just into smash'n folks, and he won't care for your "thoughts" about the law, or your rights, or about what's right or wrong, or about justice at all, and see what happens to ya. See if he doesn't use violence right away.

I remember watching this lil girl throw a tantrum in the BP, and she said, "W/ the boys, I just hit them, and make them shut-up, but with her, she's just too cute... I can't hurt her." In Titanic, the women and children were saved first. The Chilverous Effect shows how women get 40% of the prison sentences men get, for the same crimes... women also don't sign up for the draft... just recently, they were allowed to serve as combat troops... which some women are worried about, but maybe they'll understand the dark fight or die scenarios men are faced w/ on the day to day reg. Also, maybe they can show up some male commanders too. Joan of Arc was a badazz, and she never made it past 20. Anyways... copz suck. I'm serious when I say I wouldn't call them for anything. They don't help the situation. They don't find the thieves who stole your stuff. They don't chase anybody. They get there too late, way after the crime has taken place, and even if they do show up, they treat you like you're the culprit, only further victimizing the victim. It's not right Sandy. It's not right. I'd like to feel safe in America too.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#64 Feb 11, 2013
Young men are also disporportionately picked on by the police... Im an old man. I dont go out and drink. I dont go to bars. I dont hardly do much of anything. I study and pass my tests. I read, and work on my resume. I work on videos. I write books. But in terms of look'n for trouble, I don't do anything that remotely would resemble me hav'n any type of fun, b/c that's what those Nazis hate the most... u hav'n fun, and also, when u look them in the eye. They can't stand that. Many times, black folks were lynched for "general principles"... I wonder if that's the reason they were killed... just walk'n tall, and look'n them white folks straight in the eye. White folks are a scared lot. They hide in caves, w/ guns, and they're always afraid. Got a stick up their butt about something... I think it's fear of freedom. Fear of everybody gett'n along. Cops are Leviathan. That's the power of the State. Their job is to enforce Beshears, and Fischer's, laws. That's what they're supposed to do. There's a culture amongst them that makes them all susceptible to groupthink. There's few Serpicos. There's a few good apples. If I knew some, or if some cops ever helped me, I'd think differently. But I'm not going to get beat up again. If I had known those white boys were cops, I wouldn't have swung. I'm not even sure what I would have done, b/c they were act'n more arrogant than other coppers have acted in the past. This is 5.0 acted like this? I mean, I've seen videotapes, and I've seen them rude before... but just going around, like this, like they just jump'n people? Cuss'n at 'em... almost runn'n them over... stopp'n in the middle of the street... in my America? In my Kentucky, this goes on? That's not right.

The police may not b train'n us to be slaves, but they protect the Owners of society. Madison said Constitution was to protect the minority opulent, i.e. the rich, from the landless masses, i.e. the 99%. They make sure we know our place. They make sure we aren't marching in the streets. They make sure we aren't allowed to camp in our parks. They make sure order is established, sure, but where's the freedom at? U don't think we can have order, w/o the police? Just walk into any mall... or fast food restaurant... or St. James Court festival... that's anarchy. That's no central authority figure. No government. That's all anarchy is. Does that mean we'll all just cave into chaos? Well, it wouldn't get any more chaotic than it does now. Maybe anarchy could stop the chaos, maybe hav'n govt step back, would minimize the disorder... I dont know. I do know, it's not work'n for me.

“Hi there”

Derby City

#65 Feb 11, 2013
John Masters wrote:
I didnt start the fire. Yall's generation did. It's been burn'n, ever since I been on this world that's turn'n. Ronnie Reagan killed Oscar Romero in 1980 in El Salvador. That was 2 years b4 I was born.
Remember Chicago, 1968 ? Why were the cops beat'n up all those hippies ? How come when "the people" stand up, it's always the police who oppose them? The police stand up to the slaves... they stand up to the Harlan Co Coal miner strikers... they stand up to Occupy protesters... it's always the police who oppose us, we the people, when we're being non-violent! We're democracy! Democracy is only meaningful if it's put into action! Why do the police oppose the 99%? They are the 99%! They oppose us, b/c they are paid by the Machine, the State, the Establishment, and so therefore, they must justify their anarchy, their insane chaos, by any means necessary. That's not cool. Justice is when those who do wrong, are wronged, and those who do right, and righted. Justice means the good guys win... there's no clear lines of whose good and whose bad... in fact, I see a cop, I walk the other way. They aren't going to say anything good to me. Never in my life, has a cop came and told me something I wanted to hear. They aren't out here for us. They don't community police. They don't do Shop w/ a Cop. They don't reach out in any meaningful way... maybe if I knew some of them, maybe if the ones I knew weren't ones whose ruined my life, maybe if cops in the past hasn't started crap first before... I used to be a Community Organizer, knocking on doors, getting folks to join Working America, to help stand up for children w/o healthcare, and folks always called the police on us, and they were always look'n for trouble. The ACLU says to just expect that outta of the police, since "look'n for trouble" is their job, and we as citizens must learn our civil liberties, and stand our ground whenever they come under attack. "I do not consent to search!" Learn your rights, and enforce them, and come across somebody w/ an IQ of 5, whose the size of Dornor, whose killed folks overseas, whose just look'n to get back at all those folks who bullied the short bald man when he was a boy in elementary school, just into smash'n folks, and he won't care for your "thoughts" about the law, or your rights, or about what's right or wrong, or about justice at all, and see what happens to ya. See if he doesn't use violence right away.
I remember watching this lil girl throw a tantrum in the BP, and she said, "W/ the boys, I just hit them, and make them shut-up, but with her, she's just too cute... I can't hurt her." In Titanic, the women and children were saved first. The Chilverous Effect shows how women get 40% of the prison sentences men get, for the same crimes... women also don't sign up for the draft... just recently, they were allowed to serve as combat troops... which some women are worried about, but maybe they'll understand the dark fight or die scenarios men are faced w/ on the day to day reg. Also, maybe they can show up some male commanders too. Joan of Arc was a badazz, and she never made it past 20. Anyways... copz suck. I'm serious when I say I wouldn't call them for anything. They don't help the situation. They don't find the thieves who stole your stuff. They don't chase anybody. They get there too late, way after the crime has taken place, and even if they do show up, they treat you like you're the culprit, only further victimizing the victim. It's not right Sandy. It's not right. I'd like to feel safe in America too.
Johnny,they cant be everywhere,and thats why neighbors have to be vigilant in their neigborhoods.They help in getting drunks off the roads,catching murderers to keep us safe,etc.They do a lot of good for our community,and im sorry you cant see that,i really am.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#66 Feb 11, 2013
Experience tells me another thing. It seems like they protect rich white people. That's it. The Tea Party crowd... or the co-opted Tea Party crowd... those who scream "give me my country back!" Or "let's go back to the good ole days"... like which ones? The 1950s? When segregation was still around? Oh wait... that would be 1974... Louisville kept segregation around until 1974... where was I going w/ this?

Oh yeah, so when the police do good for me and my community, I'll be happier, but now, Louis-ville just feels like a big chaotic city, w/ lots of homeless folks, lots of snooty crackers, w/ lots of random wild folks, w/ wild cowboy policemen to boot, all doing as they choose. George Orwell asked what 1984 would look like, and he said, it was a boot in the face of humanity, forever. That's fascism.

For wat's it worth... I do feel bad about the b-word, but u know, it felt really insult'n u be'n dismissive of my real concerns. U get to feel safe, and I don't? How's that fair? I'll make my name-call'n insults more gender neutral... though, u know, name-call'n an abusive tactic also. Anyways.

“Hi there”

Derby City

#67 Feb 11, 2013
John Masters wrote:
Experience tells me another thing. It seems like they protect rich white people. That's it. The Tea Party crowd... or the co-opted Tea Party crowd... those who scream "give me my country back!" Or "let's go back to the good ole days"... like which ones? The 1950s? When segregation was still around? Oh wait... that would be 1974... Louisville kept segregation around until 1974... where was I going w/ this?
Oh yeah, so when the police do good for me and my community, I'll be happier, but now, Louis-ville just feels like a big chaotic city, w/ lots of homeless folks, lots of snooty crackers, w/ lots of random wild folks, w/ wild cowboy policemen to boot, all doing as they choose. George Orwell asked what 1984 would look like, and he said, it was a boot in the face of humanity, forever. That's fascism.
For wat's it worth... I do feel bad about the b-word, but u know, it felt really insult'n u be'n dismissive of my real concerns. U get to feel safe, and I don't? How's that fair? I'll make my name-call'n insults more gender neutral... though, u know, name-call'n an abusive tactic also. Anyways.
Namecalling doesnt help a cause,but take from it.I dont mind debating,but when someone resorts to namecalling,they lose credability real fast in my eyes.I understand your concerns,but its not really as bad as you make it,as other countries dont even have any kind of police presence and they're in a state of chaos.

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#68 Feb 11, 2013
I agree, I guess I am not the person you thought that I was. I am awake. I am aware. While you sit back and remain asleep with blinders on to the world. Sorry that you feel that way Sandy, I didn't realize that you were the type of person to get mean and angry with someone because they do not agree with. And in my personal opinion I think Sandy Hook was a set up, for the Government to set up a gun control program. Either Sandy Hook never happened, which I tend to believe, because there are news reporters with Blue Screen effects acting like they were at the funeral, some of the "parents" could be seen on camera smiling and laughing, then when ready to give his statement you could clearly see him getting into character. None of the stories add up, like why did the children run past the fire station to go to a home that they didn't know. When the story first aired there were a supposed three shooters, then there were two, then there was one. The only pictures show the children walking in line, with coats and backpacks. In mass shooting, when the killer is still at large, why would teachers worry about backpacks and coats? There were no cops, or fire fighters at the scene of the school, they were all at the end of the road at the fire station. Footage of the end of the road showed parked cars and a road block, no frantic parents, nothing that would show something of that magnitude was going on. And what about some of the "dead" children taking photos with Obama days later. So to answer you, no, I don't believe that all those children are dead. You need to understand how far the government and main stream media will go to influence your thoughts. There is nothing that they will not do to make you believe whatever they want you to believe. And Sandy Hook aside, if you cannot see all the reports of police brutality all over the United States, then you are completely blind. Pregnant women getting handcuffed and beaten, females being bent over a table and forcibly strip searched by male officers. Innocent people being shot by police everyday. But you go ahead and keep telling everyone that the police work for you, and the government works for you. You are the reason that people all over the world calls united states citizens sheeple. Even when a cop has their boot on your throat, you will still be screaming it is for your own good. This makes me very sad, that people like you cannot see what is happening here. We are in a police state, and the cops will do whatever they are told, because they work for a Government paycheck. Next I guess you will say that all those Drone Strikes over seas are for the good of the world. Killing all those innocent women and children everyday is all in the name of peace. And just so you know, they are trying to make Drone Strikes legal on US citizens. Or maybe you will say Obama is lord, and he is the best thing to ever happen to America and the world. You think I am crazy because I don't trust the government, and I say you are completely insane because you do. In the end we will find out who is correct.

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#69 Feb 11, 2013
srry for the double post.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#70 Feb 11, 2013
Some states have their police kill'n the people. Like in Uganda. Or in Syria. Or Sudan. Or A m e r i k a ... at least now... it's been happen'n all of the time. It's not day to day, it's not Nazi Germany... not yet, but the conditions seem to be place for it to be a Nazi Germany... it doesn't seem like it would take much for it to go there.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#71 Feb 11, 2013
I didnt see a double post, so I think ur good. I liked this part:

"Pregnant women getting handcuffed and beaten, females being bent over a table and forcibly strip searched by male officers. Innocent people being shot by police everyday. But you go ahead and keep telling everyone that the police work for you, and the government works for you. You are the reason that people all over the world calls united states citizens sheeple. Even when a cop has their boot on your throat, you will still be screaming it is for your own good. This makes me very sad, that people like you cannot see what is happening here. We are in a police state, and the cops will do whatever they are told, because they work for a Government paycheck."

It reminded me of Baby Miracle, who the police stomped out of a pregnant woman, during Occupy... and you're right. She's totally blind. I hear of it everywhere. Kids on skateboards being choke-slammed, and mak'n fun of kids who dont have any fathers, and the like. Absolute authority corrupts absolutely, and when you have all the power, and all the guns, why would u b afraid of a peaceful anti-poverty rally? There's so much talk about the 2nd Amendment, when we get our 1st Amendment, then maybe we can talk about gett'n our 2nd... we barely have both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 min BIG_STEVIE 479
Fern Creek Shooter Captured At Park at Hurstbou... 7 min Curious 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Hollywood 7,233
Bullitt Central teacher charged with rape 13 min answer 55
Flood maps 1 hr concerned 18
sami dawn helm 3 hr gtfoh 1
Park place 3 hr jsids 4

Valley Station Jobs

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Valley Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valley Station

Personal Finance