Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Pig Benis wrote:
You're drunk...
http://oi47.tinypic.com/if4go8.jpg
LMAO!!
I like that,that was funny.Millions without power,hospitals shutdown,even the NYSE.Wow..
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Glad somebody has a sense of humor,I posted that on my facebook and two friends deleted me Haaa!! Said I was an inconsiderate (insert multiple cuss words)

:P

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Pig Benis wrote:
Glad somebody has a sense of humor,I posted that on my facebook and two friends deleted me Haaa!! Said I was an inconsiderate (insert multiple cuss words)
:P
Deleted you? Now thats ridculous Piggy.A lot of ppl wish it would've gone home,lol.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Sandy is in favor of Mexicans gett'n shot up for no reason. She's proud of it. She doesn't care. She's proud of how much she doesn't care. Like a fascist psychopath...

“Hi there”

Derby City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

-Masters- wrote:
Sandy is in favor of Mexicans gett'n shot up for no reason. She's proud of it. She doesn't care. She's proud of how much she doesn't care. Like a fascist psychopath...
OMG...you brought back a thread from october? Im pretty sure they regret what they did regarding those 2 women.Im a psychopath? LOL...i am a quiet and laid back person,and as far from being a psychopath as you can get.Masters...you really need to chill.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I am not ur slave. I am nobody's slave. I know u just want to smash me into submission, b/c that's wat u people do... u want to dismiss me, and make fun of me, and think that's cool? Nah... u need to chill.

You haven't once said anything about Emma and Margie because YOU DONT CARE! You're glad Dorner's dead, so u take delight in the murder of a black man, but for Emma and Margie... u show NO love. Why? B/c you're glad those Mexican woman get shot. That's why. A psycho is one who can't empathize w/ another person. U can't put urself in their shoes, b/c u think ur better than them. U dont own me. U dont control me. U want to take pride in cold-blooded killers... u want to defend an organization who kicks handicapped people in the face, beats up black folks in the street, and shoots up old, frail Mexican-American woman, u be my guest... but u can't make me do anything. I am not your slave. I am nobody's slave. I'd rather have a person like u as my enemy, than a friend anyways. I dont know why I cared about ur opinion at one time... but now I see, I'd rather oppose u like an "LOL"... I dont want no psychopaths defend'n me.
Maniac Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

-Masters- wrote:
I am not ur slave. I am nobody's slave. I know u just want to smash me into submission, b/c that's wat u people do... u want to dismiss me, and make fun of me, and think that's cool? Nah... u need to chill.
You haven't once said anything about Emma and Margie because YOU DONT CARE! You're glad Dorner's dead, so u take delight in the murder of a black man, but for Emma and Margie... u show NO love. Why? B/c you're glad those Mexican woman get shot. That's why. A psycho is one who can't empathize w/ another person. U can't put urself in their shoes, b/c u think ur better than them. U dont own me. U dont control me. U want to take pride in cold-blooded killers... u want to defend an organization who kicks handicapped people in the face, beats up black folks in the street, and shoots up old, frail Mexican-American woman, u be my guest... but u can't make me do anything. I am not your slave. I am nobody's slave. I'd rather have a person like u as my enemy, than a friend anyways. I dont know why I cared about ur opinion at one time... but now I see, I'd rather oppose u like an "LOL"... I dont want no psychopaths defend'n me.
What a mess your post is. "dsasdad LOL, dsadsadas crazy folks me I am laa laa la." It is nothing but gibberish. I am going to have to install a translator program to understand what you are typing. MY suggestion to you is to shut off the computer and go check yourself in to the nearest Pysch Hospital.
Hurry now!
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Maniac Masters wrote:
<quoted text>What a mess your post is. "dsasdad LOL, dsadsadas crazy folks me I am laa laa la." It is nothing but gibberish. I am going to have to install a translator program to understand what you are typing. MY suggestion to you is to shut off the computer and go check yourself in to the nearest Pysch Hospital.
Hurry now!
This is what psychopaths do. Battered women would go to the Judge, and say, "My husband is smack'n me around, and somebody needs to protect me," and the Judge would laugh and laugh. In "Rural Woman Battering and the Justice System" by Neil Websdale (yeah, I know... I read... maybe that's why yall so stupid and psychotic), there was a story about a woman tell'n a cop, who was her husband's friend, how her husband would rape her, in the most violent of ways... and did the cop stop it from happening? Nope. Instead, the cop got turned on by it.

Just like now. Yall get turned on by me gett'n abused... dont u? Hey Sandy... when Chris Dorner was shot and burned alive, how horny did that make u?

How come u haven't said or offered any remorse or prayers for Emma and Margie? Is that b/c you're a psychopath, who doesn't care for them? I know you don't! Of course you don't care! Care about your fellow human being.

An Injustice anywhere in the world affects me. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

LOL got off to mak'n fun of me... ha ha ha (or maybe it was Sandy) wrote how they wanted to kill the police and rape their children. This is what u psychopaths do. Yall laugh, yall hit, yall violent... yall murderous... but you know what yall never did. Yall never said, "I care." Yall never said, "Be proud of yourself." Yall never said, "Hey, nobody deserves to be treated like that." Yal never said, "Hey, I'm listening."... because to actually listen means that you actually care. Nobody listened to Dorner either.And he was right! Handicapped people should NOT get kicked in the face. But that doesn't concern you. Yall never said that stuff, b/c yall wanted me dead the first day I was born. Paulo Friere... there's another author... I know, I'm in Kentucky talk'n about books, how stupid am I... I also talk'd about Education in other posts... but too bad none of yall had the time to have a real conversation w/ me... but this abusive shyt... it's got to go. Yall been about violence and rape and molestation and murder my whole life. Yall will never change.

"Sadistic love is not a love of life, it's a love of death." ~Paulo Friere.

Here's 3 posts about Education that Sandy said nothing about... since Ky is about rap'n u in Prison, and not actually educat'n u, and mak'n sure there's plenty of jobs here. It's a police state, and the Germans went right along w/ Hitler's program w/ hardly a single protest too. Who know who Hitler's first enemy was? The Communists. lol It's not the Communists we should be on the lookout for. It's the Fascists.

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TTLGN5I... http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TFT8OO8... http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T9RO2HS...
Masters Is Insane

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

-Masters- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what psychopaths do. Battered women would go to the Judge, and say, "My husband is smack'n me around, and somebody needs to protect me," and the Judge would laugh and laugh. In "Rural Woman Battering and the Justice System" by Neil Websdale (yeah, I know... I read... maybe that's why yall so stupid and psychotic), there was a story about a woman tell'n a cop, who was her husband's friend, how her husband would rape her, in the most violent of ways... and did the cop stop it from happening? Nope. Instead, the cop got turned on by it.
Just like now. Yall get turned on by me gett'n abused... dont u? Hey Sandy... when Chris Dorner was shot and burned alive, how horny did that make u?
How come u haven't said or offered any remorse or prayers for Emma and Margie? Is that b/c you're a psychopath, who doesn't care for them? I know you don't! Of course you don't care! Care about your fellow human being.
An Injustice anywhere in the world affects me. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
LOL got off to mak'n fun of me... ha ha ha (or maybe it was Sandy) wrote how they wanted to kill the police and rape their children. This is what u psychopaths do. Yall laugh, yall hit, yall violent... yall murderous... but you know what yall never did. Yall never said, "I care." Yall never said, "Be proud of yourself." Yall never said, "Hey, nobody deserves to be treated like that." Yal never said, "Hey, I'm listening."... because to actually listen means that you actually care. Nobody listened to Dorner either.And he was right! Handicapped people should NOT get kicked in the face. But that doesn't concern you. Yall never said that stuff, b/c yall wanted me dead the first day I was born. Paulo Friere... there's another author... I know, I'm in Kentucky talk'n about books, how stupid am I... I also talk'd about Education in other posts... but too bad none of yall had the time to have a real conversation w/ me... but this abusive shyt... it's got to go. Yall been about violence and rape and molestation and murder my whole life. Yall will never change.
"Sadistic love is not a love of life, it's a love of death." ~Paulo Friere.
Here's 3 posts about Education that Sandy said nothing about... since Ky is about rap'n u in Prison, and not actually educat'n u, and mak'n sure there's plenty of jobs here. It's a police state, and the Germans went right along w/ Hitler's program w/ hardly a single protest too. Who know who Hitler's first enemy was? The Communists. lol It's not the Communists we should be on the lookout for. It's the Fascists.
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TTLGN5I... http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TFT8OO8... http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T9RO2HS...
What a surprise. Another post filled with delusional ramblings. I see with some dismay that you did not take my earlier advice on seeking some help with your obvious mental disorder. Does this play in your head all day?
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

My response is thoughtful and interesting... and ur just a dk.

So... uh.. STFU, u stupid be-OTCH! lol I love hat'n a hater. Hey hata...

How come ur mom's a whwhwhore?
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Another question... how come yall so glad that Emma and Margie got shot up? http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TH5K4KH...
Try Again

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

-Masters- wrote:
Another question... how come yall so glad that Emma and Margie got shot up? http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TH5K4KH...
I do not click on unknown links. I also see you still did not take my earlier advice about seeking professional help. Are you ever going to post something that even remotely sounds like you are half way sane?
Stale

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

-Masters- wrote:
My response is thoughtful and interesting... and ur just a dk.
So... uh.. STFU, u stupid be-OTCH! lol I love hat'n a hater. Hey hata...
How come ur mom's a whwhwhore?
What a surprise. Resorting to posting juvenile posts. I see that you have a stuttering problem as well. At least you did not say that I lived in my moms basement or other stale chat room insult from decades ago. Will you at least try harder?

You are very boring to say the least. Zzzzzzz.

“Hi there”

Derby City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Try Again wrote:
<quoted text>I do not click on unknown links. I also see you still did not take my earlier advice about seeking professional help. Are you ever going to post something that even remotely sounds like you are half way sane?
That link is saying that im glad that those 2 hispanic women got shot,when it isnt true.I think that guy needs to lay off the caffeine,or something.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Try Again wrote:
<quoted text>I do not click on unknown links. I also see you still did not take my earlier advice about seeking professional help. Are you ever going to post something that even remotely sounds like you are half way sane?
...says a KKKoward who doesn't even posts her name... since she's a KKKowardly be-OTCH! I dont answer to u. I answer to God, and God LOVES me. I aint worried about uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>That link is saying that im glad that those 2 hispanic women got shot,when it isnt true.I think that guy needs to lay off the caffeine,or something.
I think I just need a hug.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Stale wrote:
<quoted text>What a surprise. Resorting to posting juvenile posts. I see that you have a stuttering problem as well. At least you did not say that I lived in my moms basement or other stale chat room insult from decades ago. Will you at least try harder?
You are very boring to say the least. Zzzzzzz.
-lame-

“Hi there”

Derby City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

-Masters- wrote:
<quoted text> I think I just need a hug.
We all could use a hug from time to time.Now that was sweet.Why dont you go out tonight and have a few beers,you'd probably feel better.TK'S pub,Creekers..
One Word

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

-Masters- wrote:
<quoted text>
-lame-
For the viewing audience. I have made Masters so frustrated that he is now just posting one word replies to me. Eventually at this rate he will be staring at his monitor babbling to himself and not making any sense. You could just ignore me and I would probably go away. But that won't happen anytime soon. Right?

I await your assuredly reply back to me. Snicker....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min GOPinthecloset 963
wh**es in shep 51 min citizen 3
Stadium joes 52 min drunk 14
i need a male shih tzu just to breed 54 min VET TECH 11
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Trufts 1,047
Steven Allison 1 hr U know me 6
Man charged after allegedly exposing himself to... (Jan '11) 1 hr slik513 10

Search the Valley Station Forum:
•••
•••