Next Last
bad news

Dayton, OH

#46 Mar 20, 2013
They messing with ya head fu$k them katie
Lmfao

United States

#47 Mar 21, 2013
Justin you dirty trifflin sl*t or was that just another one night favor for drugs
Nabi

Antioch, TN

#48 Mar 23, 2013
She hangs with James Coulter... Clean? I don't think so!
Chelsea Renee Logan

United States

#49 Mar 28, 2013
James Coulter Is Clean Thank You Very Much Only Thing They Found When He Had Got Locked Up Was Weed! Trumble Shot Up There While They Was Asleep Courtney Decker Shot Him Up And The Needle The Cops Found Was TRUMBLES! Trumble And Courtney Should Be In Jail. Thats Straight Snitchin Shit When Trumble Told The cops Coulters Address. Smh Where Theres Cheese Theres A Rat
Michelle

Cincinnati, OH

#50 Mar 29, 2013
Chelsey everyone has their dragons. Leave James out of counters. It has nothing to do with this thread. That's my brother in law and he has prob. But its his problem. James has his own too. Ain't any one of us angels we all have vices but putting him on blast on a public site is for the birds. Its in your best interest to leave his name out of it ya digg? Id hate to make it a problem.

Since: Mar 13

Louisville, KY

#51 Mar 29, 2013
Solus wrote:
HONKEYS aren't nothing but meth heads claiming there proud to be white but all you are is tweaked out wiggers get a life a job and take care of your kids and stop spreading your legs for drugs you trashy hoe
you HONKEYS make white people look foolish
"Like"
Chelsea Renee Logan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#52 Apr 2, 2013
What you gonna do Michelle ? Brother in law didnt know he was married. No ones scared of you so make it a problem.
LOL

Louisville, KY

#53 Apr 2, 2013
so you are considered clean if you just have weed nice! all yall a bunch of junkies aint none any better than the others
michelle

Cincinnati, OH

#54 Apr 2, 2013
Anytime any where please id love to mop the skunk off ya! My numbers on Fb. Meet me ill be out this weekend
WTFH

San Jose, CA

#55 Apr 2, 2013
You people are pathetic losers. Get a job and stay off topix. You make yourselves look like trash taking up for junkies. "Ya digg?" Ha ha bunch of dumbasses.
why

Shepherdsville, KY

#56 Apr 3, 2013
All of you druggies should be locked up. And if your own hands were clean you would not have to worry of someone was a "rat"
michelle

Cincinnati, OH

#57 Apr 4, 2013
I am taking up for ny family. I hope james stays clean. Unlike these haters he has a probation officer and has pissed clean for everything. I don't hold drugs against a person ppl make mistakes im sure your perfect tho so I guess you can take your ass on some where this don't pertain to you.
Chelsea Logan

Brooks, KY

#58 Apr 5, 2013
Who The hell I haven't been on this website in over 2 months. Like seriously
TRASHTALKER

Louisville, KY

#59 Apr 24, 2013
Coulter along with all yall nothing but trash and drug users who claim to be clean nobody believes that crap jobless scums all of ya
wutajoke

Bowling Green, KY

#60 Nov 21, 2013
katie riggs wrote:
I GOTTA FANCLUB AND I CALL THEM HATERS!! BYTCH I'VE BEEN CLEAN FOR A YEAR SO UPDATE YOUR IMFO SKANK AND MY KIDS ARE DOING GREAT SO MENTION THEM AGAIN AND AND ME AND MY HONKEYS BET YU , YU WONT SAY IT TO ARE FACE!! CAUSE CRACKERS CRUMBLE HONKEYS RUMBLE.
hahaha bitch aint been clean for a year the longest she ever been clean was for maybe 4 months!! shes a jealous, fake ass, pathetic excuse for a mother! the best thing she ever did was give them kids up!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#61 Nov 21, 2013
wutajoke wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha bitch aint been clean for a year the longest she ever been clean was for maybe 4 months!! shes a jealous, fake ass, pathetic excuse for a mother! the best thing she ever did was give them kids up!!!!
You are very right. Those boys are better off with her out of their life.
katie riggs

Glendale, KY

#62 Nov 23, 2013
Guess what im in there life. So wont you worry about your own life. Wont u put your real name or u scared
Katelyns_Aunt

Louisville, KY

#63 Dec 7, 2015
I'm only writing this so that if -God forbid- one of her children ever come across this years from now, they can read some TRUTH that is actually in English. I have no idea why this site or thread even exists but unfortunately it does. These posts were from a couple years ago and maybe Katie was in bad shape then, I'm not sure because there was a time when her and I did not talk. But reading everyone's poorly-written comments that included more grammatical errors than actual words, I can tell that NOT ONE of you had the right to judge her. Who spends their free time putting someone down on the Internet? That's really sad and pathetic, you should be ashamed of yourselves. All I can say with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY is that Katelyn is doing EVERYTHING she can right now to keep her life on track and get her children back. They are the ONLY thing that matters to her right now and she is trying her BEST. I am SO PROUD of how far she has come. She is taking the many, many steps she needs to take to make a better life for herself and her kids. The journey has NOT been easy for her but she is a BETTER person for it. For anyone wondering: she is doing GREAT these days and I am so excited to see what the future holds for her, Christian and Carson. And that all ANY of you need to know. THE END.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr Diet soda 247
Why save heroin addicts 1 hr louisville 8
So Scott Ellis is back! 1 hr Im just sayin 6
Jennifer Chamberlain 1 hr Zach 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr Will James 9,288
Meth house (Jun '13) 2 hr Mail lady 29
Valley Station history. (Oct '07) Mon green jeans 105

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance