Bend Over

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

She is useless nobody likes her she thinks she's better then anybody she won't talk to the drivers, has no open door policy with drivers or parents, came from L.J. We're they didn't even want her so again why does transportation always get the shit end of every deal!
And what about those 95,000 camera that are going on the buses that are suppose to be a safety for our kids but its more like a babysitter for the driver!!!!
Curious

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

She needs to check her self at the door and leave all her troubles back at the other place sounds like she is bringing them all with her and takin it out on the drivers, damn I'm glad I'm not over there she needs to understand the department better sounds like she's just doin as she pleases so maybe they need to look for y'all a boss within the department!! JMO
ha ha

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

i know she is really upsetting alot of drivers !! we are used to open door policy its been that way for my 20 yrs. now we make appointments !!!!we dont know from one day to the next what is going to happen or who she will get rid of !!!! ms. sexton should have thought about this one harder before making a decision to hire her !!!!
good luck

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Good luck with her she came from LJ school and no one liked her. She in hateful really thinks she better then everyone. My kids went there for 5 years, wished she would have left along time ago. Not a nice lady, good luck guy's.
wait and see

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Maybe she should be given a chance. If you are doing your job you shouldnt have anything to worry about. I can only imagine how overwhelming it must be to step into a department that has not been properly run for years. Seems bus drivers are always complaining about their bosses. Maybe focus on your own job and let her do hers, If there are problems I am sure you will figure out a way to get rid of her too.
Oh yeah

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

wait and see wrote:
Maybe she should be given a chance. If you are doing your job you shouldnt have anything to worry about. I can only imagine how overwhelming it must be to step into a department that has not been properly run for years. Seems bus drivers are always complaining about their bosses. Maybe focus on your own job and let her do hers, If there are problems I am sure you will figure out a way to get rid of her too.
are you sure your not the woman everybody is talking about? Or are you a brown nose trying to get some brownie points, the good ole fashion "Yes Man".... Type every place has them .
wait and see

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>are you sure your not the woman everybody is talking about? Or are you a brown nose trying to get some brownie points, the good ole fashion "Yes Man".... Type every place has them .
Positive I aint who they are talking about! Far from a brown noser. But most of the things being said are not true. If you are riding the clock or stealing time your ass needs to go.Open door policy? When? It may have been open for the last boss but a lot of good it done she forgot everything you said when you left. The boss before her? He locked the damn door and wouldnt answer the phone. Mrs. Belcher was the best.I am simply saying she hasnt been there long enough for all the hate. Again be afraid very afraid if you arent doing your job.You cant complain about not getting raises and think its ok for some drivers to do what they have been doing.
Oh yeah

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

wait and see wrote:
<quoted text>
Positive I aint who they are talking about! Far from a brown noser. But most of the things being said are not true. If you are riding the clock or stealing time your ass needs to go.Open door policy? When? It may have been open for the last boss but a lot of good it done she forgot everything you said when you left. The boss before her? He locked the damn door and wouldnt answer the phone. Mrs. Belcher was the best.I am simply saying she hasnt been there long enough for all the hate. Again be afraid very afraid if you arent doing your job.You cant complain about not getting raises and think its ok for some drivers to do what they have been doing.
ok u might be right bout some of that stuff . All I know I do my job and I do it right. If I hurt you I really am sorry and I mean that .
JustAParent

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I have not had that kind of dealings at transportation, but why would a new boss come in and not introduce themselves to the employee's, yes I agree pad time, get fired, we just had a driver leave our area after 7yrs because of time, if they had gotten raises then maybe she would not have left us, our kids are so upset they don't even want to ride the bus any longer, they will never have another like her.
To bad the board does not keep tabs on those that stay on buses for long periods of time to see what kind of employee they have, some are the best, some are better off on another bus, some need to retire, others need to go ahead and quit as being a bus driver is not for them.
ASadParent

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

JustAParent wrote:
I have not had that kind of dealings at transportation, but why would a new boss come in and not introduce themselves to the employee's, yes I agree pad time, get fired, we just had a driver leave our area after 7yrs because of time, if they had gotten raises then maybe she would not have left us, our kids are so upset they don't even want to ride the bus any longer, they will never have another like her.
To bad the board does not keep tabs on those that stay on buses for long periods of time to see what kind of employee they have, some are the best, some are better off on another bus, some need to retire, others need to go ahead and quit as being a bus driver is not for them.
The driver your talking about is 412? If so yes she is one of the best they have,all she needed was that raise to stay woth us, she loved our kids just like her own, she always included the parents if she had trouble instead of just wanting to get them kicked off, she always had a shoulder for the kids to lean on or even cry with if they needed to and that went for us parents as well, she would give our kids money for things they needed at school if we forgot that morning all we had to do was call her she was always there to help us with whatever she could..My kids miss her so much they still cry because she's gone..this area will never have a driver like her again....We miss you Mrs S. please come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Station Discussions

Search the Valley Station Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
McConnell leads Grimes in Bluegrass Poll 17 min Zeppelin 24
Poll: Opposition to gay marriage waning in Ky. 40 min Latter Day Taints 19
Mitch McConnell 1 hr Words of Wisdom 103
Best of Louisville 2014 TONIGHT at Play 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 2 hr Sasha98 53
My Zija XM+ Review - Does It Really Work? (Jun '12) 3 hr buffsaiyan 33
southend 3 hr Male Genitals 2
•••
•••