First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Well

Tomball, TX

#1 Mar 29, 2011
Any 1 know anything about the east Spa by interstate ... Good or bad.
Or if u got any recommendations ?
not me

New Albany, IN

#2 Mar 29, 2011
I don't know anything about them, but I had a friend from work a few years back tell me you could get about ANYTHING you want for 80 dollars.
Berwyn

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2011
bump. my shoulder is killing me - can you get a legitimate massage at this place or just ... uh .. asian massage?
nope

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 22, 2011
i wanted to know the same thing so about a year and a half ago i went there to try and get a massage, its really weird b/c i had to ring a door bell in order for them to open the door (they never let me in) the lady asked if she could help me and i told her i wanted an hour massage and i asked if they were licensed massage therapists and she told me she could not help me......all this while standing at the door! so i wouldnt expect anything legit from this place!
Berwyn

Ft Mitchell, KY

#5 Nov 22, 2011
nope wrote:
i wanted to know the same thing so about a year and a half ago i went there to try and get a massage, its really weird b/c i had to ring a door bell in order for them to open the door (they never let me in) the lady asked if she could help me and i told her i wanted an hour massage and i asked if they were licensed massage therapists and she told me she could not help me......all this while standing at the door! so i wouldnt expect anything legit from this place!
hahaha how hard is it for the cops to shut a place like this down!?! what a joke that it's right there in the middle of town like that.
Jennifer

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 22, 2011
nope wrote:
i did the same thing and she asked me my name and number. so when she went to get pen and paper i booked it out of there. i was like F this place i am not going in there.
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 2, 2011
Berwyn wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha how hard is it for the cops to shut a place like this down!?! what a joke that it's right there in the middle of town like that.
Just have to contribute to the right police officers, I would assume.
Rowdy

United States

#8 Jul 5, 2012
You guys need to chill out. There are some folks that like the thought of hot Asian women giving hot massage-lol
whoop

Glasgow, KY

#9 Nov 25, 2012
its good dont knock it Judy is the best.
Hamsterinrear

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 27, 2012
They can be fun. The menu is wide open.
James

Glasgow, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Are they still in business? I been long time ago and was great time might go back sometime.
Uknow

Tucker, GA

#12 Apr 1, 2013
Lol they wouldn't help u bc they will be put out of biz. This place is awesome u just need to know they don't want cops around or people who act shady. Go there and say u need some stress relief and Ull be fine and have a good tip and u might be happy to return;)
Nichole M

New Albany, IN

#13 Apr 2, 2013
i have heard that they wont let women in there. i asked that check and cash place in front of it and thats whats they said.
John

Bardstown, KY

#14 Apr 8, 2014
Visited on Feb. 14. Had a gereat time wish I knew the name of the girl that serviced me. Hope to visit her again
Dawg

Bardstown, KY

#15 Apr 9, 2014
How pathetic do you have to be to go to a place like that?! You cant get a woman on your own so you pay for one hahaha!
spartan

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Apr 9, 2014
Dawg wrote:
How pathetic do you have to be to go to a place like that?! You cant get a woman on your own so you pay for one hahaha!
pardner,, you pay for it all one way or another.
Tantar52

Toledo, OH

#17 Nov 29, 2014
Well wrote:
Any 1 know anything about the east Spa by interstate ... Good or bad.
Or if u got any recommendations ?
I had sex with an Asian chic in there a couple years ago.. Was after about my third time if meeting with her.. It just happened.. We xxxxxx like champs, and believe she actually enjoyed herself too. Also, the older Asian you saw at the door lays u out on a table and washes you. Would not xbox that old bag tho for sure... My girl was cute and petite. I left her $100 tip..
fudgepacker

Union City, GA

#18 Apr 9, 2015
Dawg wrote:
Your going to pay for it wether you date one or marry A woman I'd rather pay a woman for a good time than feed one clothe one pay car payment insurance listen to them Bitch or answer to one
JoeSchmo

United States

#19 Apr 9, 2015
fudgepacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your going to pay for it wether you date one or marry A woman I'd rather pay a woman for a good time than feed one clothe one pay car payment insurance listen to them Bitch or answer to one
Not if you have a woman that has brains and makes money herself. Not all women are hoes and skanks like the ones you obviously go for.
Johnny on the spot

United States

#20 Mar 7, 2016
Dawg wrote:
We all pay one way or another

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachael Lea Oerther (Aug '12) 54 min Kimberly 3
Bigfoot in Bullitt County 54 min rylermyler 3
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 1 hr Darill 86
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 3 hr Harlem Heat 2,412
teresa cull 3 hr Ex husbands best ... 2
joan harry 3 hr whoot 2
Poll Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 13 hr melissa blair 113

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages