Teens arraigned for Sellersburg man's...

Teens arraigned for Sellersburg man's murder

There are 32 comments on the WHAS11 story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Teens arraigned for Sellersburg man's murder. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

Prosecutors say two teens, Garreth Stephens and Christopher Jared Sowder, murdered 47-year-old Stephen Baldwin in the course of a burglary plot that was weeks in the planning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#21 Apr 2, 2013
Wow,the amount of punctuation in the above post gave me a headache.
My Opinion

Clarksville, IN

#22 Apr 2, 2013
Oh my, such hatred and no self control. Your the one that said they have the wrong ones and when someone posts their opinion on your opinion you get all bent out of shape. So either your related to one of the ones that are jail, or friends with them maybe. Not sure and could really care less. I have no connection to them or anyone associated with this horrible story. I simply asked you to back up what you said, and you can't seem to do that. Why the need for all the !!!! and ????... That really speaks volumes about you. I have a life and it is pretty good, thank you very much. Just dont get on here saying things, if you cant back them up, and your not emotionally stable enough to absorb others comments.
Real

New Albany, IN

#23 Apr 3, 2013
I can agree to disagree!! Love Democracy!!! And, just in case.....Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives!!! Love My Life!!! Peace OUT!!!
Until Never!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE!!!!LMAO!!!
Okay

New Albany, IN

#24 Apr 3, 2013
Got to love all this IGNORANTS.
get real fool

Charlestown, IN

#25 Apr 3, 2013
Actually i have a very inside source who is actually working on the case. For what should be very obvious reasons I'm not going to name names. FACT is, they already have arrested the guilty parties. As we have all seen in the past, just arresting the guilty parties is only part of the battle. Convicting them is next. They have overwhelming evidence but are still looking for more.
postup

Plainfield, IN

#26 Apr 6, 2013
Real wrote:
Postup and My Opinion, you both so sweet!!!!****
Worry about my spelling??????????Ahh...talk or spell???
Feel so sorry for you!!! Ramble????? Incherently??????You don't really know what I'm doing or not doing!!!
But once again you can judge can I really don't care what you have to say about me!!! bla,bla,bla????
Get a LIFE!!!!!!!!
Is that english or gibberish? You have posted lots of speculation but i'm not sure you have any facts. What was their financial situation that you eluded to earlier? How do you know the other relativs were involved? You put it out there now back it up with some proof. Opinions are easy to spout, proof is another thing. We're waiting.
My Opinion

Clarksville, IN

#27 Apr 6, 2013
They dont know what they are talking about most likely. My guess is that they are friends with one of them that are in jail, and just running their mouth. Their spelling doesnt bother, as much as getting on here and acting like they know so much about the case. Like I said, they must be a friend or relative of one of the little thugs...
Brimstone

United States

#28 Apr 6, 2013
Piss on their ages. If they're found guilty, I say execute the Hell right out of them. Damn shame the homeowner couldn't have done that. Blam! Blam! Two dead thug punks. Now the taxpayers should demand it. As a deterrent for future dumbass thug punks.
postup

Plainfield, IN

#29 Apr 7, 2013
I agree with "My Opinion" and "Brimstone".
my 2 cents

Lexington, KY

#31 May 17, 2013
Real must be very young and very ignorant. i feel very sorry for you and hope you are either in school or plan on going back because you will never make it through this life as a productive member of society with that empty head of yours.
Softball

Pekin, IN

#32 Aug 15, 2013
Ight all of you need to get a life , none of you know what your talking about the news or people could easily fabricate the story. I've chilled with these boys quite a bit I know them .. And I hope that they get charged.... Because I know that "one" of them has it in them but the other , there's no way he did it ...
Jeff IN report

Louisville, KY

#33 Aug 19, 2013
This is a sad case..........I think the death penalty is order for these 2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Ellis Indicted 3 hr voter 8
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 4 hr Ann 17
text while driving 4 hr Cowboy from Hell 7
kim glisson??? (Nov '14) 5 hr psshhh smh 2
Sheriff Office 6 hr Hawtwife 8
Chad Vittitow & Crystal Hayden (May '14) 8 hr horndog 56
dirty dave 8 hr horndog 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages