Patient

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

What do you think of plastic surgeon Dr. Martin Fox. Does he do good work?
Louisville patient

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Fox about 6 yrs ago. I recently went back because of issues i have been having. My left breast has gotten larger, is painful, sort of a burning sensation. I am constanly fussing with my bra because of the discomfort. I made an appointment, had to wait 2 wks to get into see him(he is only there on wed. now), went on my lunch break, didn't get seen until 40min passed my appt. time. He spent all of 10 min. with me and ultimately told me to take 1200 iu of vitamin e for 6wks. he said he felt my discomfort was due to scar tissue. I have a f/u appt. with him next Wed. to let him know this didn't help in the least. I am not sure I would want him to correct whatever is going on with me, since the impression he left me with 6 wks ago was that he didn't want to be bothered with me.
Another pt

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

To Louisville pt, your history with him sounds exactly like mine. Just my 3rd sx done by him, with the 2nd sx being less than a yr ago. Before I even left the sx center after my 2nd sx was over, I had asked my nurse to contact him because I knew there was obviously something wrong.(Wont go into specifics) On my follow-up visits he kept telling me the issue would straighten out. Well, I waited several mos, went back, he told me to take the vitamin E, that the problem was scar tissue. If it didn't help, he said he would have to go back in to remove the scar tissue. I tried to talk to him about this being an issue since it was done, however I let him go on & do this for a 3rd time. Its been 2 weeks, Im having more pain in the same exact l, AND STILL BLEEDING THROUGH MY STITCHES. I go back today, if I dont get the answers I will be satisfied with, legal action just may be on my near future agenda.
Freddy Krueger

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Don't you have some weed 2 smoke ?
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

what are you talking about?
askin

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

can anyone tell me more aout this dr. i have a appt. this week
imacheat

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Cancel it and go to his former partner Dr. Cummings. He does great work
real deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Or dr salzman..... he's the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Valley Station Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance