Children

Themselves

Banks

Politicians

Nobody

couchburner

Louisville, KY

#1 May 13, 2013
Why does women want more police, and men do not? How come women champion their men during wartime frenzy, but then they write dear john, and start fkkk'n their men's best friend? Do these beotches not understand wat it feels like to b beat up? I guess they shouldnt b mouthy, eh? Oh wait... that's what violent husbands used to say to their "mouthy" wives... it does not seem like it would be hard to empathize w/ another human being... unless of course, they do not consider you a human being. Straight White Middle Class Women are sexist bigots. 60% of our schools aint graduating... for every $1 spent on education, we save $2 on prisons... but not KY... we got the fastest prison rate going... we try'n to make these private prisons LOTS of moolah. We got our priorities straight.

“I got my ass beat by the cops”

Since: Feb 13

Gallitin co, Ky

#2 May 14, 2013
Why do I keep crying like a little b!tch about the cops beating my azz? I'm such a pathetic little worm. I wish I had a life, and a girlfriend yo.
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#3 May 15, 2013
when America gonna be America again? When Americans act like Americans again?
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 4, 2013
lol
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 11, 2013
Nobody ... or the Banks ? Whose do they really protect ? It's clearly a top-down hierarchical police state, which Hitler himself would have been proud of. So efficient. So authoritarian. Heck, in America, a woman can get beat up by the police, and nobody, not her friends, or her men, would do anything about it. Americans watch each other get devoured... when I see somebody pulled over on the Interstate, I always think of a cheetah attacking a wildebeast, and one of us is getting harassed... and I think, thank god it's not me. Sorry for that guy! But why is this? Are we always to be oppressed? When do the police protect and serve us, we the people? When do the police start to help us, and stop hurting us? And why do you call ourselves a free country, when we have more people in prison than everybody else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black women that want white men (Jan '11) 3 hr Nena Linda 23
T.Brooks likes to drink 5 hr bb rineyville grill 15
Review: The Student Success Center 5 hr Southern guy 3
Does anyone know Erin Renee? (Dec '11) 9 hr Erin emory 7
heartless men (May '08) 10 hr THATB 40
brittany zweydoff 12 hr Fact Jack 5
searching for the best place to have my makeup ... 12 hr The Clown 5
More from around the web

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE