Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2013
Revelations

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Obama to afghanistan ''you cannot suceed unless you give women a chance'' this coupled with the trampling of our constitution and his like ability by the WORLD, makes me think of this bible passage concerning the man of sin ''And he will seek to change the time and the laws.'' not saying ole obama is or not, just saying..coincidence? Or more?
Clint Eastwouldn't

Duluth, GA

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Revelations wrote:
Obama to afghanistan ''you cannot suceed unless you give women a chance'' this coupled with the trampling of our constitution and his like ability by the WORLD, makes me think of this bible passage concerning the man of sin ''And he will seek to change the time and the laws.'' not saying ole obama is or not, just saying..coincidence? Or more?
If he isn't the anti christ, he is almost certain to hand us over too it!!!
wake up

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2013
i can agree that hes AN antichrist but i just cant see him being THE antichrist.

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1 John 2:18
Revelations

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2013
I wonder who or what it is...in the book of jasher it says his mouth stretches from elbow to finger tip, and he has many long sharp teeth. Could be figureative
Wake up

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jan 12, 2013
I think if you do serious study on the pope it makes it hard to overlook. If you watch the video from the 80s when poop John Paul brought a representative from all religions together and claimed we all worship 1 god, it's kinda scary.
Wake up

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
LOL.. pope John Paul.. I guess poop works though

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min yesyesyes 1,441
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 41 min frankie 6
The Kingdom Center 1 hr disgusted 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr honeymylove 7,937
17-Year Old Girl Molested by KY State Trooper 2 hr ur wrong 15
wh**es in shep 3 hr joey durbin 7
jason ogle (Jan '11) 3 hr bob Dillon 28
•••
•••
Valley Station Dating