“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7438 Jul 19, 2013
irene wrote:
holly can I ask you a question?do you wake up hating people?because I have never done nothing to you that I can remember.you made a effort to jump my case or agree with someone that puts me down.why?is it because of mark?or have we met before and I don't remember.what have I done to you?please explain.you said you don't know me or mark,but why are you angry with us?did I somehow step on your toes by becoming a close to mark
Irene--if you will take note, I've not posted anything about you in some time now. So, why this directed towards me? In fact, I've let several things you have posted slide right on by...simply because I feel sorry for you....a little. If Mark is so big and bad (LOL) why do you feel the need to take up for him? Do I wake up hating people? No. In fact, I don't hate anyone at all--and certainly not anyone from topix.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7440 Jul 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>A liar you say.I'll tell you what kiddo."If you can point out where I lied,,,I'll scour through several pages of your lunacy,,,and search for some clues that help me along at placing a healthy write-up in the forum pertaining to what a wonderful and stand-up person you are.And I promise,,,it will sound much better than any write-up that was ever placed in the paper giving Brent Dawson praise for his one-millionth speeding-ticket and DUI arrest.
So,,,get to work.
And something else,Lel never lied either.I've been your friend for going on three years now,,,and I just can't take you anymore.
So,,,get to work again.
Oh,,,watcha think???
LEL never lied, huh? That's humorous. So, you can say horrible things about my child and not expect anything in return? LOL Right on. I have no desire to go back through thousands of posts. Anyone who reads here knows that you've denied posting negative stuff under different names---and now admit you did.
You've never been my friend, Mark. I don't associate with creeps of your sort. I avoid people like you in real life, Mark. You are a crossbreed between white trash and gutter pukes. Nothing worse.

As far as calling my child names--have you ever stopped to consider your child's appearance? He is not exactly easy on the eyes. In fact, I would say that he is on the receiving end of many high school jokes and I would say many of them involve his three chins, McDonald's big macs, his bra size, overall "I'm not right" appearance, and his preference for goats over girls. Come at me bro'. LOL
fyi

Mount Washington, KY

#7445 Jul 19, 2013
LEL wrote:
<quoted text>I've been holly's friend for going on 3 years now but I just can't take her anymore.And I understand from reading this I what got holly so upset.You see,holly's real son really is retarded.Not by choice of course.He's the product of what happens when two first cousins decide to bump uglies in the barn,and one cousin gets pregnant,and that cousin's daddy makes the other cousin cash the check that his wee-wee wrote.It's very sick.But you can't blame her son for it.
yw
Dungeon Master

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7446 Jul 19, 2013
It appears as if ms holly's heart is pounding like a drum,,,it could be because of the decision she made when her cousin asked for "some".
I feel that she knew better though she did it anyway,,,and when her cousin turned to leave she begged for him to stay.
But when she called her cousin to inform him she was "late",,,he said "ouch" I knew I should have stayed home to masterbate.
But holly said "you have to come over and discuss this with my dad,,,and when that's all done we can go to the barn and discuss the good times we had".
A few barn visits later they both thought the feeling felt so right,,,that they decided to visit the barn most each and every night.
And now they live together in the shameful lives they got,,,but only engaged because the law won't allow them to legally tie the knot.
So she can kick my little man when pain pills gots her buzzin',,,because I understand it must be tough to live like that with your cousin.
fyi

Mount Washington, KY

#7447 Jul 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm ashamed to say that only after the pronunciation of her death,,,,did I learn that she never was.And can't help but ask,Have you ever felt stupid???
yw
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7448 Jul 19, 2013
King Troll wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no! I'm soooo scared! What are you going to get Bucky to kill me too? Oh that's right, I'm a guy. That's the thing Bucky and Mark both have in common - they're both only "man" [sic] enought to attack women...
Only one way to find out,,,I suppose.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7449 Jul 19, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>yw
???

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7450 Jul 19, 2013
Gosh, Spartan, instead of mulling over the mess of a life you have, you write poems about me? I can name ten things that should be more important to you than my life:
1. Physical violence with your spouse
2. Not supporting your family because you are a loser/ convict
3. Those "bad" things you did to get in prison
4. Those "worse" things you did to your roomie while in prison
5. Your son's future. By the looks of it, he'll still be trying to nurse Becky at the age of 28.
6. Your son's bra size. Small children will try to nurse him
7. The fact that this forum means soooo much to you (loser)
8. Irene's obsession with you--even having her daughter call you "uncle". Can you say sexually molestation victim waiting to happen?
9. What you did to Mrs. Hazel and the temperature in hell.
10. Your lacky appearance: big gut, greasy/balding hair, missing teeth. No one in the real world can take you seriously.

Now, with these ten things being brought to life, writing a poem about me seems a little silly, huh?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7451 Jul 19, 2013
Oh...wait....I forgot the fact that you have disgraced your poor mother beyond belief. Her disgust of you belongs on that list somewhere...
fyi

Mount Washington, KY

#7452 Jul 19, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not worrying about a proper burial,but to the reason spartan thinks she even needs a burial or does he have thoughts that he believes she is alive and well,and does he think she is sweet melody? I don't have much reason to believe farmer girl is not gone,but I would hate to think farmer girl duped us all. she seemed a straight shooter to me, and in my line of work I sure hate to have the wool pulled over my eyes!!!!!!
yw
Gimma

Louisville, KY

#7454 Jul 19, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Psycho lady? That's rich coming from someone who takes more medications than can be counted on two hands! LOL!
Yeah...I sort of have a sort spot for you after you made over 100 posts about me in a very short period of time. It sort of advertised your "crazy" in neon lights!
Hi Jerry ( Gerald ),hot day huh ???
fyi

Mount Washington, KY

#7455 Jul 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Suppose I owe you an apology.For some reason,(too much to drink),I extremely misunderstood the post that I got silly over.Can't really blame you for getting upset with me over that.I truly am sorry about the misunderstanding.
yw
fyi

Mount Washington, KY

#7456 Jul 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>This is topix dude.Anything goes.However,I've noticed that I seem to gaurd my true identity with a smaller passion than everyone else.Just enough to play a few mind games.If it makes you feel better though,you can call me Mark.I've everything but spelled it on here.I will concede to the insecure personality thing too.The sweetie and darlin' game is definitely an attention getter though.How many guys took notice when she said she didn't wear panties??? None of us.That's what I thought.In short,I appreciate your helpful advice as well as your gracious looking out,but given time,I just may figure out the cheats to this game,and do just fine without you.Unless of course you happen to be talking about you.Admitting that,(while being aware that everything I respond to could very well be an elaborate scam) she caught my interest don't make me feel as bad if you're saying you fell in love.Here,solve this conundrum for me.You can have Sweet Melody,,,but XYZ is mine.Explain how we're gonna handle that.
yw
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7457 Jul 19, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>yw
Yah-Weh"? You win? Young women? Youthful wishes? Yearly wages? Yummy watermelon? You what???
In short,,,I'm lost.
rick

Radcliff, KY

#7458 Jul 19, 2013
King Troll wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not holly, but you are an assclown,,,
I'm also the one who accuses you of meeting up with truckers at the I-65 reststop and 'going down'.
You really really need to lay off the pills, you wife-beating drunk,,,
You talk all tough but you really are nothing but a sissified punk.
You like to hang out with killers the likes of the Brooks,,,
When you really ought to get your GED and start hitting the books.
Your son is quite obese, but hopefully a good kid,,,
Let's just hope he doesn't start s ucking d!ck like a prison b!tch like your brother did.
I hope you don't get too angry and liked MY little lame-azz rhyme,,,
But I'm sure you'll give Becky another black eye and blame it on her not having dinner ready on time!
LMAO...
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7459 Jul 19, 2013
Hm...Looks like the tables turned on ol' Spartan. I bet he's curled up in the fetal possession crying like the girly-man he is. LOL!

King Troll--excellent poem, btw. It reeks of truth!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7460 Jul 19, 2013
Gimma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jerry ( Gerald ),hot day huh ???
It is hottttt, but who is Jerry?
luvvns

Latonia, KY

#7461 Jul 19, 2013
so so tired of seeing Spartan's and Holly's posts/rants on every thread I read...bet they teenagers or undercover lovers...one or the other
Dungeon Master

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7464 Jul 19, 2013
King Troll wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not holly, but you are an assclown,,,
I'm also the one who accuses you of meeting up with truckers at the I-65 reststop and 'going down'.
You really really need to lay off the pills, you wife-beating drunk,,,
You talk all tough but you really are nothing but a sissified punk.
You like to hang out with killers the likes of the Brooks,,,
When you really ought to get your GED and start hitting the books.
Your son is quite obese, but hopefully a good kid,,,
Let's just hope he doesn't start s ucking d!ck like a prison b!tch like your brother did.
I hope you don't get too angry and liked MY little lame-azz rhyme,,,
But I'm sure you'll give Becky another black eye and blame it on her not having dinner ready on time!
LMAO...
Believe it or not,I'm not gonna jump back and bust you all up like I should,,,because reading your poem for the fifteenth time made me realize that it's pretty good.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7466 Jul 19, 2013
Dungeon Master wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not,I'm not gonna jump back and bust you all up like I should,,,because reading your poem for the fifteenth time made me realize that it's pretty good.
Is it that or did you come to realize you're a woos after all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 3 min Earl 618
News 'You Got Family!' Accused murderer warns judge ... 12 min Go Blue Forever 10
The tar babies of bullitt county 3 hr rylermyler 4
Clowns 4 hr rylermyler 11
3rd party candidate's 4 hr Ghostly Hollow 2
How do I join ISIS? 5 hr Anonymous 5
timothy (TJ)belcher (Sep '09) 5 hr Abc 49

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages