“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7372 Jul 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>For one you're no woman.For another,,,if your teeth look as rough as those feet do,,,then a few spartan trax shouldn't foul up the view too bad.
I'm all woman, babe!!! ;-)

Thanks for the threat. You made my day!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7373 Jul 17, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all woman, babe!!! ;-)
Thanks for the threat. You made my day!
And I'd appreciate it thoroughly and enjoy it in no small way if you took the rest of the night to reflect on it.
Because like I told you before,,,"I'll be right here when you get back".Only this time,,,my little man will be laughing with me.
Anyway,,,tell me watcha think.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7374 Jul 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>And I'd appreciate it thoroughly and enjoy it in no small way if you took the rest of the night to reflect on it.
Because like I told you before,,,"I'll be right here when you get back".Only this time,,,my little man will be laughing with me.
Anyway,,,tell me watcha think.
So, you are exposing your son to this site and what people are saying about him. Have you no shame? Never mind--I already know the answer.
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#7375 Jul 17, 2013
Spartan, did you bring this to your little mans' attention??
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7376 Jul 17, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
Of course I brought it to his attention.What kind of parent would I be if I were to just sit around and hope that he didn't hear it from one his friends or cousins.In short,,,it pained me in no small way to inform him of it,,,but he had every right to know,(and I've never lied to my son about "anything").His attitude about it comforted me quite a bit though.
Either way,,,how are you this evening?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7377 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
So, you are exposing your son to this site and what people are saying about him. Have you no shame? Never mind--I already know the answer.
"Have I no shame",,,you say.Actually kiddo,,,that don't really sound like a fairly feasible question coming from someone who still has their teeth.When you come back tawkin wike diff doe,,,then it'll make a little better sense to me perhaps.
Either way,,,watcha think???
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#7378 Jul 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I brought it to his attention.What kind of parent would I be if I were to just sit around and hope that he didn't hear it from one his friends or cousins.In short,,,it pained me in no small way to inform him of it,,,but he had every right to know,(and I've never lied to my son about "anything").His attitude about it comforted me quite a bit though.
Either way,,,how are you this evening?
SICK of watching people act so childish when the times we are in are so troubling, anyway!. There are plenty of people in the world, that we don't even know, who hate us and want nothing more than to harm us. These people who harbor and invoke these feelings of hatred are called terrorists. I feel there are many right here in our own back yards just waiting for their grand plan to kill us. We may very well be facing.civil war in our futures. There are men and women in such hellish conditions and watching those animals act like savage beasts over the silliest things. Talk to some people who've been deployed, they will tell you. It's STUPID, they are not going to change.
All this fighting and bickering WE ALL do on here is just shameful, really it is. Never know when we all may have to come together and help one another.(tho the internet will be shut down) but you guys live fairly close to each other... Why can't everyone just agree to TRY for the rest of the week to follow the rule that all of us were taught by our mothers,” if you don't have anything nice to say.... don't say anything at all”
I'm sure this suggestion will be ignored but oh well I had to try, since you asked..What do you all think?
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#7381 Jul 17, 2013
spartan can you come an let me out of the libary i hid in the bathrooom when they closed and now im scaaird i was going to talk at you all night but now im to scaird.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7382 Jul 17, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
SICK of watching people act so childish when the times we are in are so troubling, anyway!. There are plenty of people in the world, that we don't even know, who hate us and want nothing more than to harm us. These people who harbor and invoke these feelings of hatred are called terrorists. I feel there are many right here in our own back yards just waiting for their grand plan to kill us. We may very well be facing.civil war in our futures. There are men and women in such hellish conditions and watching those animals act like savage beasts over the silliest things. Talk to some people who've been deployed, they will tell you. It's STUPID, they are not going to change.
All this fighting and bickering WE ALL do on here is just shameful, really it is. Never know when we all may have to come together and help one another.(tho the internet will be shut down) but you guys live fairly close to each other... Why can't everyone just agree to TRY for the rest of the week to follow the rule that all of us were taught by our mothers,” if you don't have anything nice to say.... don't say anything at all”
I'm sure this suggestion will be ignored but oh well I had to try, since you asked..What do you all think?
Good morning kiddo.Before I start my reply,,,I want to tell you that I truly appreciate your passion.
That aside,I myself feel strongly that a time will soon come when either our fragile economy will hit the bottom turn of the cycle again,or our fragile communication system could be wiped by a coronal mass ejection,or some natural disaster such as Yellowstone erupting could spread famine across the land or some civil dispute of epic proportions could create mass confusion,,,and it may be necessary for families to bond as factions in order to simply survive.And make no mistake,I understood clearly what Jay Leno meant back in 2001 when he said,"when the times are good you laugh at the king,,,and when times are bad you laugh at the enemy".Meaning that when we hit those devastating times,,,a smart outdoorsman with a healthy cache of survival skills and a deep understanding of human behavior will be a nifty individual to pal around with.And in spite of her insufferable arrogance,,,I'll still watch over,protect and feed holly's family during those days just as she is so graciously doing with her tax dollars now while times are good.
And while I don't really feel bad at all for anything I've said tonight,,,I promise to give it a rest until my patience has been maxed out again.
donotunderstand

Mount Washington, KY

#7383 Jul 17, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
No..... but others did, and I'm NOT spartan //////
Sandy

Mount Washington, KY

#7384 Jul 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning kiddo.Before I start my reply,,,I want to tell you that I truly appreciate your passion.
That aside,I myself feel strongly that a time will soon come when either our fragile economy will hit the bottom turn of the cycle again,or our fragile communication system could be wiped by a coronal mass ejection,or some natural disaster such as Yellowstone erupting could spread famine across the land or some civil dispute of epic proportions could create mass confusion,,,and it may be necessary for families to bond as factions in order to simply survive.And make no mistake,I understood clearly what Jay Leno meant back in 2001 when he said,"when the times are good you laugh at the king,,,and when times are bad you laugh at the enemy".Meaning that when we hit those devastating times,,,a smart outdoorsman with a healthy cache of survival skills and a deep understanding of human behavior will be a nifty individual to pal around with.And in spite of her insufferable arrogance,,,I'll still watch over,protect and feed holly's family during those days just as she is so graciously doing with her tax dollars now while times are good.
And while I don't really feel bad at all for anything I've said tonight,,,I promise to give it a rest until my patience has been maxed out again.
So glad,and I think you have a lot of patience, after all Holly has been a thorn poking you for a while....
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7385 Jul 17, 2013
donotunderstand wrote:
<quoted text>No..... but others did, and I'm NOT spartan //////
Meaning???
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#7387 Jul 18, 2013
donotunderstand wrote:
I did not say you did donotunderstand. I also didn't say you were Spartan,
Here's what I posted again, Honey Bee | 5 hrs ago
Spartan, did you bring this to your little mans' attention??.
I know you've been harassed a little on here, but not from me. Matter of fact, on another thread, I asked why they were so rude to you. Tho they didn't have a justifiable answer and denied it. I saw your point and really don't understand why they didn't.
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#7388 Jul 18, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
By the way, can someone come over and help me change my adult diaper? Be sure to bring some dish gloves, because you're going to be elbow deep in Depends doody!
Just fascinated with me aren't ya? GROW UP FOOL! LOL & LELL!! Just can't help yourself can you. You should sue your parents for damages haahaa!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7389 Jul 18, 2013
donotunderstand wrote:
Ahhhhh.....bingo! Knew you had to be connected somehow.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7390 Jul 18, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning kiddo.Before I start my reply,,,I want to tell you that I truly appreciate your passion.
Oh dear...you think I'd ever rely on you for Anything? Sad. Thanks for making that threat......again. This is going to get interesting really quickly!:-) Cheers!

One mystery has been solved, though. Now I get why Becky is missing teeth! But....what about you? You've been on the receiving end of the teeth smashing yourself, eh?

Oh....instead of exposing your son to topix, why not provide some healthy foods, hide the donuts, disable the video games, or go jogging with him for a bit? That would seem like a better choice. If you're worried about what topix readers say about him, you would really fret over what the kids at BCHS say!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7391 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh dear...you think I'd ever rely on you for Anything? Sad. Thanks for making that threat......again. This is going to get interesting really quickly!:-) Cheers!
One mystery has been solved, though. Now I get why Becky is missing teeth! But....what about you? You've been on the receiving end of the teeth smashing yourself, eh?
Oh....instead of exposing your son to topix, why not provide some healthy foods, hide the donuts, disable the video games, or go jogging with him for a bit? That would seem like a better choice. If you're worried about what topix readers say about him, you would really fret over what the kids at BCHS say!
Good morning holly.To answer your question,,,"yes".I firmly believe that a person such as yourself would not only accept my assistance with open-arms when your own resources have been depleted,,,but humbly beg me for it as well.
As for my wife,,,she's not missing any teeth that I know of.
And as for this getting "interesting" quickly,,,,bring it.I'll be sure and send it back whenever you get finished.
Now if you don't mind,I told Honey Bee that I was gonna sidestep this.So why don't you follow suit,keep your big mouth closed,,,and pursue me silently for what you refer to as threats.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7392 Jul 18, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning holly.To answer your question,,,"yes".I firmly believe that a person such as yourself would not only accept my assistance with open-arms when your own resources have been depleted,,,but humbly beg me for it as well.
As for my wife,,,she's not missing any teeth that I know of.
And as for this getting "interesting" quickly,,,,bring it.I'll be sure and send it back whenever you get finished.
Now if you don't mind,I told Honey Bee that I was gonna sidestep this.So why don't you follow suit,keep your big mouth closed,,,and pursue me silently for what you refer to as threats.
Oh dear. You really believe my family not to be capable. Hmmm. We're survivors, dear. Whatever it takes. You can't even make it in the "easy" world--even before disaster strikes.

You're going to "sidestep" it after you make nasty comments. Gotcha.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#7393 Jul 18, 2013
hello spartan how is things going for you this morning?i hope things are better for you.i wish i could say something to you that would help but there's nothing.i dont know why people is so vindictive and cruel.you need to get a facebook account like me and let these snakes fight eachother.if you want to see what i look like get on your son's facebook im a mutual friend of his on there.you know when someone talks about other people and make fun of them it means they havent grown up they arent out of grade school yet.so dont sweat it ok darlin i know you are better than these snakes.like i told you i know everything about you.if you want to talk i will listen ok.thats what friends do they listen.i read when it said your mom is ashamed of you i dont think she is ashamed of you disappointed maybe ashamed no because a mother is never ashamed of her child that is what you call unconditional love.just like friends a true friend is always going to be there and never let you down.a friend will say things that will piss you off but in time you will come to learn that they are still your friend.so take care and like i said you want to talk give me a call or even if becky or your son wants to talk they can call me too later.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#7394 Jul 18, 2013
hello mrs honeybee how are you fine i hope.if you talk to princess tell her i have a facebook account now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Poynter drama is funny 4 hr ibeatmymeat 4
waste of tax dollars 5 hr Joke 1
chilli's manager got wig knocked...doggy style!!! 8 hr Yolo 7
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 9 hr Chester 61
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 9 hr Weezer 139
different manny eguia 9 hr diablo 2
joe schmo 9 hr joe schmo 6
More from around the web

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE