spartan

Louisville, KY

#5752 May 4, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>hey good to hear work was good me im still trying to get my work done took my little girl out to work in my flower bed she threw dirt in my hair had to wash it lol.but i will be back if i dont go up to my sister in laws tonight.be back soon
How you feeling today kiddo? Kinda dark,dreary,and drab out there,,,ain't it??? Being a guy who appreciates downtime though,,,I'm not complainin'.Anyway,I was just wanting to say "hello" and "good afternoon". Gonna get a nap in I guess,and some sleep too maybe.Wanted to go fishing pretty bad,but the reality of the act of congress that I would have to go through with restringing reels,going to buy my license as well as bait and other accessories,and the long cold muddy walk that comes along with a successful fishing trip,,,is seriously taking a lot of the fun out of the idea.Oh,,,I haven't really wanted to ask because of the implications and appearance of impropriety,,,but have you heard from princess???
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5753 May 4, 2013
honey bee wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to know who made you the PEOPLE POLICE?? You get on here, put people down, call out everyone for any little thing you can. Do you actually have this life you claim, because you sure do spend alot of time on Topix degrading people so it leaves me wondering...just how bad you have it to have to take ALL of your frustrations out on people you don't even know??
You started on Spartan for being ” mean”...look what your posts have turned into. Spartans a kind person with empathy, that's obvious. Isn't that what your intentions were when you first came here...I remember it was because you were tired of people posting others' names, then dragging them thru the mud. What happened????
I think you need a different avenue to vent on..
WHY YA GOTTA BE SO MEAN?
Can't you just be happy for a change and post good things, that could motivate people. Instead of berating them so badly, its like you get your kicks by making someone depressed. You act like you want poor little Irene to commit suicide or something.
I haven't seen her post anything hateful or mean to you, except once in defense to the horrible things you said.
I I've said it before and I know i'm wasting my time again...but seriously, just give it a try, try posting nicer things for a week, try building someone up instead of down. Just try, and see if you feel better inside. I remember once you tried helping someone on here. Was a long time ago, but didn't it make you feel good? Has to be better than always being mean.
Hello Honey Bee.
irene

Campbellsville, KY

#5754 May 4, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>How you feeling today kiddo? Kinda dark,dreary,and drab out there,,,ain't it??? Being a guy who appreciates downtime though,,,I'm not complainin'.Anyway,I was just wanting to say "hello" and "good afternoon". Gonna get a nap in I guess,and some sleep too maybe.Wanted to go fishing pretty bad,but the reality of the act of congress that I would have to go through with restringing reels,going to buy my license as well as bait and other accessories,and the long cold muddy walk that comes along with a successful fishing trip,,,is seriously taking a lot of the fun out of the idea.Oh,,,I haven't really wanted to ask because of the implications and appearance of impropriety,,,but have you heard from princess???
yes it is dreary outthere.as for fishing i been one time 25 years ago on mine and bucky's honeymoon big disaster as young as i was the worms scared me so i ended up slipping and falling in the lake i couldnt swim.i was lucky that we ran into one of buckys friends he jumped in and pulled me out.sad part was i lost the fish and the pole.bucky was just telling that story.as for princess no i haven't heard from her i was going to ask you the same thing.i hope she is ok.well i hope you have sweet dreams i will talk to you when you get up.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5755 May 4, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>yes it is dreary outthere.as for fishing i been one time 25 years ago on mine and bucky's honeymoon big disaster as young as i was the worms scared me so i ended up slipping and falling in the lake i couldnt swim.i was lucky that we ran into one of buckys friends he jumped in and pulled me out.sad part was i lost the fish and the pole.bucky was just telling that story.as for princess no i haven't heard from her i was going to ask you the same thing.i hope she is ok.well i hope you have sweet dreams i will talk to you when you get up.
Hello irene.Your story sparked a memory with me.I fell in the water and almost drowned when I was younger myself.Seemed like I sank for fifteen minutes (water wasn't that deep though).Would likely still be laying at the bottom of that water hole if my cousin hadn't jumped in to retrieve me,(thanks Rick).That aside,I don't really know what happened to princess.I about half think that she thinks that I took offense when she blasted that mystery poster for punctual inadequacies that were to similar to my own.Didn't though.I actually like princess' personality and hate to see her not posting.She could be having personal problems at home or working overtime or something.Hope she's alright though.Either way,it looks like the entire weekend is gonna be a wet one.Still haven't decided if that means rest or rain-boots though.May sleep on it tomorrow for some insight into the situation,,,time'll tell,I guess.Anyway,it's good to hear you feeling upbeat and chipper kiddo.I suppose I'm gonna get ready for work and attempt to follow your example.Hope you enjoy the night irene.I'll get back when I can.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5756 May 4, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello irene.Your story sparked a memory with me.I fell in the water and almost drowned when I was younger myself.Seemed like I sank for fifteen minutes (water wasn't that deep though).Would likely still be laying at the bottom of that water hole if my cousin hadn't jumped in to retrieve me,(thanks Rick).That aside,I don't really know what happened to princess.I about half think that she thinks that I took offense when she blasted that mystery poster for punctual inadequacies that were to similar to my own.Didn't though.I actually like princess' personality and hate to see her not posting.She could be having personal problems at home or working overtime or something.Hope she's alright though.Either way,it looks like the entire weekend is gonna be a wet one.Still haven't decided if that means rest or rain-boots though.May sleep on it tomorrow for some insight into the situation,,,time'll tell,I guess.Anyway,it's good to hear you feeling upbeat and chipper kiddo.I suppose I'm gonna get ready for work and attempt to follow your example.Hope you enjoy the night irene.I'll get back when I can.
hey spartan welcome back.my day was ok.had a cookout with my husbands family they are the only ones that invite me to things it doesnt matter though my family has their picks and so does my in laws.well i hope you have a goodnight at w2ork talk to you soon.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5757 May 5, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>hey spartan welcome back.my day was ok.had a cookout with my husbands family they are the only ones that invite me to things it doesnt matter though my family has their picks and so does my in laws.well i hope you have a goodnight at w2ork talk to you soon.
Good morning girl.As for your family giving you the cold shoulder,,,I know how you feel.Neither my family nor my in-laws treat me like I'm one of 'em,,,so I understand completely.I really love your attitude about it though,(acceptance of things that can't be changed).All that aside though,,,it seems that the two of us have done what I couldn't manage to do by myself,,,weeded out the posters who authored madness as well as confusion and were incapable of "serious" thought,,,(HOPEFULLY).You have a good day either way kiddo.Get back when I can.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5758 May 5, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning girl.As for your family giving you the cold shoulder,,,I know how you feel.Neither my family nor my in-laws treat me like I'm one of 'em,,,so I understand completely.I really love your attitude about it though,(acceptance of things that can't be changed).All that aside though,,,it seems that the two of us have done what I couldn't manage to do by myself,,,weeded out the posters who authored madness as well as confusion and were incapable of "serious" thought,,,(HOPEFULLY).You have a good day either way kiddo.Get back when I can.
hey how was work?as for my attitude i dont care what people think about me.i lived with it all my life from my dad.and it gets to the point a person does not care anymore.people think they know me just by lies they heard from the media.nobody knows my situation.if they knew me then they would know i use to work several until noone wanted to give me a chance .well thats water under the bridge.well mother's day is comeing up.i hope mrs spartan has a good mother's day.get back when you can
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5759 May 5, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>hey how was work?as for my attitude i dont care what people think about me.i lived with it all my life from my dad.and it gets to the point a person does not care anymore.people think they know me just by lies they heard from the media.nobody knows my situation.if they knew me then they would know i use to work several until noone wanted to give me a chance .well thats water under the bridge.well mother's day is comeing up.i hope mrs spartan has a good mother's day.get back when you can
Actually girl,,,I do know someone who claims to have known you when you were younger.They tell me that you've never seen an easy day in your life.Hearing that and seeing how you're treated on the forum here,,,makes me understand your position pretty clearly.As for the "water under the bridge" as you put it,,,that sorta concerns me a little.After all,,,every drop of water that rolls under a bridge takes it toll and weakens the structure over time.Could even make a person feel like they just don't care anymore.I don't want you feeling that way kiddo.I'm your friend,Princess is your friend,and Honey Bee is your friend.The rest of these idiots that are bashing you and your family ain't nobody.A bunch of losers who has never seen any tough times of any description in their life.Spoiled kids locked up in their own world with no responsibilities and too much time on their hands.Trust me girl,,,people like that are nobody's friend.Only predators who thrive on controversy and pain.A perfect example of the kind of people that "no one" needs in their life.As for your working,,,it sounds to me like you do a perfect job of keeping your family element organized.A trait that I both admire and respect.Very doubtful that any ladies on here downing you are as important to their family as you are yours,,,and that ain't no small thing kiddo.You stay strong girl,,,and get back when you can.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5760 May 5, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually girl,,,I do know someone who claims to have known you when you were younger.They tell me that you've never seen an easy day in your life.Hearing that and seeing how you're treated on the forum here,,,makes me understand your position pretty clearly.As for the "water under the bridge" as you put it,,,that sorta concerns me a little.After all,,,every drop of water that rolls under a bridge takes it toll and weakens the structure over time.Could even make a person feel like they just don't care anymore.I don't want you feeling that way kiddo.I'm your friend,Princess is your friend,and Honey Bee is your friend.The rest of these idiots that are bashing you and your family ain't nobody.A bunch of losers who has never seen any tough times of any description in their life.Spoiled kids locked up in their own world with no responsibilities and too much time on their hands.Trust me girl,,,people like that are nobody's friend.Only predators who thrive on controversy and pain.A perfect example of the kind of people that "no one" needs in their life.As for your working,,,it sounds to me like you do a perfect job of keeping your family element organized.A trait that I both admire and respect.Very doubtful that any ladies on here downing you are as important to their family as you are yours,,,and that ain't no small thing kiddo.You stay strong girl,,,and get back when you can.
hey welcome back!yes growing up i had it rough.i guess thats why my kids are real important to me.i have so many emotional scars its not funny sort of speak.before i met bucky i was with a guy that was just like my S.O.B father he use to say the reason he hurted me was because he loved me.i learned real fast that love shouldnt hurt.bucky told me that what my ex was doing wasnt love it was cotrolling and thats what he was doing.a person can be beat down emotionally,mentally and physically so much to the point they dont or cant feel anything.bucky and my kids are what makes me wake up of a morning with out them my life wouldnt be worth going on with.everybody talks about my kids being handicap they arent they are on grade level.the only one that is got health problems is my three year old.Do i feel like it is my fault yes i do and i always will no matter what anyone says or does.so if people on here thinks i care what they say no i dont.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5761 May 5, 2013
honey bee wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to know who made you the PEOPLE POLICE?? You get on here, put people down, call out everyone for any little thing you can. Do you actually have this life you claim, because you sure do spend alot of time on Topix degrading people so it leaves me wondering...just how bad you have it to have to take ALL of your frustrations out on people you don't even know??
You started on Spartan for being ” mean”...look what your posts have turned into. Spartans a kind person with empathy, that's obvious. Isn't that what your intentions were when you first came here...I remember it was because you were tired of people posting others' names, then dragging them thru the mud. What happened????
I think you need a different avenue to vent on..
WHY YA GOTTA BE SO MEAN?
Can't you just be happy for a change and post good things, that could motivate people. Instead of berating them so badly, its like you get your kicks by making someone depressed. You act like you want poor little Irene to commit suicide or something.
I haven't seen her post anything hateful or mean to you, except once in defense to the horrible things you said.
I I've said it before and I know i'm wasting my time again...but seriously, just give it a try, try posting nicer things for a week, try building someone up instead of down. Just try, and see if you feel better inside. I remember once you tried helping someone on here. Was a long time ago, but didn't it make you feel good? Has to be better than always being mean.
This is all just RICH coming from someone who harassed me under at least 4 different screen names. The funniest was when you called me a bytch under one screen name and then said "God bless you" under another. THAT sums up who you are completely. A fake little twit who hides behind her self-serving religion. Oh...and just to beef up my argument a little...do you remember harassing poor little Holly (her last name escapes me)? You know...the single mom who was being hounded her for no reason at all? Remember going to her job to try to have her fired? Remember jumping on that bandwagon real quick with other posters who hated her? THAT also sums up who you are--a weak little follower with no original thought of your own.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5762 May 5, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>.All that aside though,,,it seems that the two of us have done what I couldn't manage to do by myself,,,weeded out the posters who authored madness as well as confusion and were incapable of "serious" thought,,,(HOPEFULLY).You have a good day either way kiddo.Get back when I can.
Who would you be talking about, Spartan? Surely you can't possibly be talking about me? Do you really think YOU and Irene are capable of "serious" thought? LOL! I think the turtle's naval posted something about comparing a retarded person who has multiple children and doesn't know any better to a person who has the ability to do something, but decides to be a slacking drunk instead. Paraphrasing, of course, but still....
holier than thou

Shepherdsville, KY

#5763 May 5, 2013
holly you know you shouldnt talk about yourself like that.you are a piece of shit to call people names.you say you have a job i doubt that bitch you are always on here.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5764 May 5, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>hey welcome back!yes growing up i had it rough.i guess thats why my kids are real important to me.i have so many emotional scars its not funny sort of speak.before i met bucky i was with a guy that was just like my S.O.B father he use to say the reason he hurted me was because he loved me.i learned real fast that love shouldnt hurt.bucky told me that what my ex was doing wasnt love it was cotrolling and thats what he was doing.a person can be beat down emotionally,mentally and physically so much to the point they dont or cant feel anything.bucky and my kids are what makes me wake up of a morning with out them my life wouldnt be worth going on with.everybody talks about my kids being handicap they arent they are on grade level.the only one that is got health problems is my three year old.Do i feel like it is my fault yes i do and i always will no matter what anyone says or does.so if people on here thinks i care what they say no i dont.
Don't blame yourself for having children kiddo.God graced you that.Whatever problems they may have are very likely just a small part of the greater plan as well,,,and certainly not your fault.Actually,weaknesses with children usually strengthen the family unit,,,and isn't necessarily a curse so much as it is a blessing.As for what these people are saying about your children,whose lives do you believe that the Lord will value the most? These people who eagerly stone you without cause,,,or your children??? No mystery really.That aside,I'm gonna say again,,,"your attitude is great".Keep up that passive personality that you have in the eyes of scorn and ridicule kiddo.It's admirable to say the very least.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5765 May 5, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would you be talking about, Spartan? Surely you can't possibly be talking about me? Do you really think YOU and Irene are capable of "serious" thought? LOL! I think the turtle's naval posted something about comparing a retarded person who has multiple children and doesn't know any better to a person who has the ability to do something, but decides to be a slacking drunk instead. Paraphrasing, of course, but still....
Hello holly.As a matter of fact,"yes",,,I was talking about you (among a "few" others).And girl,you can front,you can fake,you can perpetrate,and you can pretend or you can actually even believe all that your imagination can fathom about whether I in fact,am capable of creating,holding,and expanding on a serious thought or not.However,,,and I really want you to listen to me closely sugar,,,the whole reason that I don't spend more time explaining things as well as draw more pictures for you is for one solid reason that I picked up when I was in Kindergarten,,,"you just can't discuss calculus with kindergartners".See where you fit in that picture,,,or do I have to draw you a picture???
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5766 May 5, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Don't blame yourself for having children kiddo.God graced you that.Whatever problems they may have are very likely just a small part of the greater plan as well,,,and certainly not your fault.Actually,weaknesses with children usually strengthen the family unit,,,and isn't necessarily a curse so much as it is a blessing.As for what these people are saying about your children,whose lives do you believe that the Lord will value the most? These people who eagerly stone you without cause,,,or your children??? No mystery really.That aside,I'm gonna say again,,,"your attitude is great".Keep up that passive personality that you have in the eyes of scorn and ridicule kiddo.It's admirable to say the very least.
here we go again darlin she is back you woke the beast.hello holly how are you today i really missed your name calling i still love you my sister.and yes we are sisters in christ.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5767 May 5, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>here we go again darlin she is back you woke the beast.hello holly how are you today i really missed your name calling i still love you my sister.and yes we are sisters in christ.
Regardless of what manner of dum-dums that she's calling us,,,we was both smart enough to realize that she wasn't really just gonna lay down and shut up.It's almost like standing at the end of mean dog's chain and shakin' a screaming cat at it.Really looking forward to her next big come back though.Probably something about my drinkin' or something.Don't know.Either way,it's good to hear from you kiddo.Be back when I can.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5768 May 5, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless of what manner of dum-dums that she's calling us,,,we was both smart enough to realize that she wasn't really just gonna lay down and shut up.It's almost like standing at the end of mean dog's chain and shakin' a screaming cat at it.Really looking forward to her next big come back though.Probably something about my drinkin' or something.Don't know.Either way,it's good to hear from you kiddo.Be back when I can.
i know it will be something about your drinkin and me being retarded.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5769 May 5, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>i know it will be something about your drinkin and me being retarded.
That sounds great to me kiddo.Drunk and retarded don't seem to add up to be as worthless as some of these reasonable and esteemed non-drinkers.And just to let you know,,,you're not retarded girl.Not by any means.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5770 May 5, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello holly.As a matter of fact,"yes",,,I was talking about you (among a "few" others).And girl,you can front,you can fake,you can perpetrate,and you can pretend or you can actually even believe all that your imagination can fathom about whether I in fact,am capable of creating,holding,and expanding on a serious thought or not.However,,,and I really want you to listen to me closely sugar,,,the whole reason that I don't spend more time explaining things as well as draw more pictures for you is for one solid reason that I picked up when I was in Kindergarten,,,"you just can't discuss calculus with kindergartners".See where you fit in that picture,,,or do I have to draw you a picture???
For someone who didn't graduate high school, I doubt you know too much about calculus.....or much else for that matter. LOL!

P.S. a 19 year old senior in high school cannot be on "grade level" despite who may proclaim otherwise.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5771 May 5, 2013
bucky said how many times he has to tell us children to behave mama is getting angry with her children lol.i cant help but laugh

p.s.we can still love her though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uncle jeffy 14 hr Cousin Beffy 2
last night at circle K 15 hr corleone 11
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) Fri lisa millet 293
How not to be Trash like Cara Burbank Fri Devin Haney 9
Rudy Williams. Fri Rudy_williams 5
Valley Station Music Thread (May '12) Wed Oh yeah 16
Mike Corum Louisville Aug 13 truth 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages