spartan

Louisville, KY

#5670 Apr 29, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmmm....I honestly couldn't care less who you are. But, don't tell me that it doesn't cross your mind that Bucky may have offed Jessica. I don't think he did it, but I do think it's a possibility that he did. Don't get too comfortable.
Well,,,yeeaaah.It crossed everybody's mind when the investigating detective went as far as to brake the law himself to boast lie detector results to twelve common folks,(the jury) and implied his guilt.Honestly,,,that's paramount (next best thing) to being set up by the law,,,,if you ask me.Anyway,good morning again.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5671 Apr 29, 2013
mason perry wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah blah......
Couldn't have said it any better myself.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5672 Apr 29, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text> mayor tinnell.... was never much of a mayor,but any way the forum is a place you ( if you want ) to let off a little steam..and a good day i will have,if this lame leg would stop pounding....hope yours will be a lot better then mine.
Good morning Jazz Guy.I happen to agree that venting steam is good.Not only good even,,,but necessary,(much better than blowing through the roof due to lack of release).Anyway,I wound up doing what I didn't want to do,and slept all day.If I can't manage to self destruct and get back to sleep,then I'm not gonna feel like doing nothing tomorrow.And with tomorrow being my night off,,,I really don't wanna sleep all day.So I'm skeptical about the good day,,,but I'm hoping.Either way Jazz Guy,I hope your day goes great and your leg gets better.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5673 Apr 30, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well,,,yeeaaah.It crossed everybody's mind when the investigating detective went as far as to brake the law himself to boast lie detector results to twelve common folks,(the jury) and implied his guilt.Honestly,,,that's paramount (next best thing) to being set up by the law,,,,if you ask me.Anyway,good morning again.
A lie detector test is "being set up by the law?" You realize that those are only voluntary and cannot be used in court?

Charlie Mann said that on the witness stand to blow the case. It was intentional....and I believe said because Charlie, himself, was not convinced of the man's guilt.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5674 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
A lie detector test is "being set up by the law?" You realize that those are only voluntary and cannot be used in court?
Charlie Mann said that on the witness stand to blow the case. It was intentional....and I believe said because Charlie, himself, was not convinced of the man's guilt.
Believe it or not,,,I agree with you.Charlie's intentional slip-up in front of news people that he was going to fumble the ball seems to be a strong indicator of that.The judge apparently agreed since he graciously granted the mistrial.And the prosecutor must have agreed since he chose to not retry the case.A rather large circle of events to simply drop some charges,,,but it seemed to work.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5675 Apr 30, 2013
hello spartan my friend how are you doing?im fine.been busy now its warm.my little angel keeps me going.lol.im also getting ready for my son's graduation.what fun im not ready.but you got to let them go sometime ha!ha.tell princess and honey bee hi for me i will get back just as soon as i can.be good if you cant be good then be good at it.later
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5676 Apr 30, 2013
P.S. I aint getting on hear anymore.
LMN

Shepherdsville, KY

#5677 Apr 30, 2013
Irene wrote:
Good go clean your nasty house,give your kids a bath & put a danm bra on before you go out of the house..it's disgusting.
bath for sure

Louisville, KY

#5678 Apr 30, 2013
LMN wrote:
<quoted text>Good go clean your nasty house,give your kids a bath & put a danm bra on before you go out of the house..it's disgusting.
all the above AND a bath.....that would be wonderful..... bet it won't happen... for sure not a bra.....
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5679 Apr 30, 2013
Irene wrote:
don't think this is irene,but it sounds like her.
neighbor

Shepherdsville, KY

#5681 Apr 30, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>don't think this is irene,but it sounds like her.
its not her stupid
Perry Mason

Shepherdsville, KY

#5682 Apr 30, 2013
LMN wrote:
<quoted text>Good go clean your nasty house,give your kids a bath & put a danm bra on before you go out of the house..it's disgusting.
Wow! You must know what she looks like. Please tell us!
ilike36ds

Louisville, KY

#5683 Apr 30, 2013
google images irene bucky brooks

fat,boobs hang real low,rotted teeth,dirty all the time,acts more retarded than she is,likes drama,
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5684 Apr 30, 2013
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>its not her stupid
you really need to stop calling names,it shows the way you were raised, and that must not of been with respect for others.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5685 May 1, 2013
irene wrote:
hello spartan my friend how are you doing?im fine.been busy now its warm.my little angel keeps me going.lol.im also getting ready for my son's graduation.what fun im not ready.but you got to let them go sometime ha!ha.tell princess and honey bee hi for me i will get back just as soon as i can.be good if you cant be good then be good at it.later
Good morning irene.How you doing girl? Probably not that good,,,considering the lunacy that you're getting bombarded with.Honestly though,,,I believe that it's "ALL" coming from the poster known as holly.She's always been the one who scours the internet looking for something personal that she can use against somebody.According to Honey Bee,holly even set her alarm for three-o-clock in the morning one time so she could respond to herself under a different name and present a smokescreen that made it appear as if someone "else" actually agreed with her ignorance.And since holly's only defense was to come back and ask Honey Bee if she thought that anyone would believe her,,,I'm very inclined to believe it's the truth.On top of all that,her jealous,evil,and mean side is eerily reminiscent of this one poster that's trying to look like many.So,,,don't you sweat it kiddo.You and me belong here,,,holly don't.She's just trespassing.All that aside,,,you have a good day girl.And get back with me when you can.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5686 May 1, 2013
Irene wrote:
Punctuation within content is different,the address is different,,,and you capitalized your name,(irene does not).In short,,,you,,,ain't her.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5687 May 1, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning irene.How you doing girl? Probably not that good,,,considering the lunacy that you're getting bombarded with.Honestly though,,,I believe that it's "ALL" coming from the poster known as holly.She's always been the one who scours the internet looking for something personal that she can use against somebody.According to Honey Bee,holly even set her alarm for three-o-clock in the morning one time so she could respond to herself under a different name and present a smokescreen that made it appear as if someone "else" actually agreed with her ignorance.And since holly's only defense was to come back and ask Honey Bee if she thought that anyone would believe her,,,I'm very inclined to believe it's the truth.On top of all that,her jealous,evil,and mean side is eerily reminiscent of this one poster that's trying to look like many.So,,,don't you sweat it kiddo.You and me belong here,,,holly don't.She's just trespassing.All that aside,,,you have a good day girl.And get back with me when you can.
You are insane. Seriously insane. Whatever happens here will be blames on me. So, TAKE NOTE anonymous posters: do as you will--I'll take the blame/credit. Hahah!

I only post under a single name and, obviously, I have no problem saying what I need to from this name. I have never--and would never--set an alarm clock to do anything on this site. Unlike you, this site is not my life, dear. Honey bee did accuse me of posting under different names, but if you recollect--SHE was the one caught doing so. Just as you have been multiple times! LOL

I KNOW what Irene looks like. I saw her plenty during the Brooks' trial. I wouldn't have to google for a picture and, trust me, wouldn't go out of my way to offend my eyeballs.

Aside from all that, though, I hear you've gone back to searching for the bottom of those cans nightly.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5688 May 1, 2013
Well.....a thought just crossed my mind....Irene happens to look a lot like your wife, huh, Spartan?
Sigmund Freud

Shepherdsville, KY

#5689 May 1, 2013
Well.....a thought just crossed my mind....Irene happens to look a lot like your wife, huh, Spartan?
So that is the connection. My colleagues and I have been trying to determine the Spartan's interest in one who is so undesirable to a normal person. It is clearly a case of transference of physical attributes due to the loss of a loved one. It makes us wonder though, is it also a case of personality transference?
just wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

#5690 May 1, 2013
why would anyone want to look at your ugly ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No teeth women 2 min Imperfect but not... 15
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 1 hr USA taxpayer 7
Kristie Beckmann ( Sheppardsville) 3 hr Kyguy 1
text while driving 5 hr Cowboy from Hell 4
Still a Mans world 5 hr horndog 3
tail gating drivers 10 hr Ho-tep 7
Review: Addiction Recovery Center 21 hr cottontail 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages