Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5607 Apr 27, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! People don't llike MY advice. I tend to be honest to a fault and I'm not known for sugar coating. But--hey--if anyone ask for my opinion, I'll give it! In fact, I'll provide it even you don't ask! LOL
Do you like the outdoors ?

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5608 Apr 27, 2013
mee wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares what kind of idiotic advice you give OR gives a damn about your dum-ass OPINION. You suck.
Yet, every single post you have made has been to me or about me.

Hil.ar.i.ous.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5609 Apr 27, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you like the outdoors ?
Yes, absolutely.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5610 Apr 27, 2013
mee wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT? Say it under your own name you say. If you did in fact use your real name to identify yourself,I doubt you would be so callous and careless with the words you use. You act as if you are one TOUGH bitchh and no one wants to mess with you,is that right? LIKE I pointed out,you do not say it under your own name and if you did in fact use your real name,then you wouldn't be such a bitchh to everybody.
Using your own "logic", then you should absolutely post your own name, since--between the two of us--, you are the only one using vulgar names.

I'll be waiting.
mee

Erlanger, KY

#5611 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Using your own "logic", then you should absolutely post your own name, since--between the two of us--, you are the only one using vulgar names.
I'll be waiting.
It's very funny how you ignore the questions you don't want to answer. Are you a badass or what,you act that way with your words. I only comment to you because you are a bully. You deserve to be treated as you treat everyone else on topix. I bet you are always a bitch,probably just not so tough in real life.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5612 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Yet, every single post you have made has been to me or about me.
Hil.ar.i.ous.
cute...lol
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5613 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, absolutely.
Thought you might...

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5614 Apr 27, 2013
mee wrote:
<quoted text>It's very funny how you ignore the questions you don't want to answer. Are you a badass or what,you act that way with your words. I only comment to you because you are a bully. You deserve to be treated as you treat everyone else on topix. I bet you are always a bitch,probably just not so tough in real life.
Tough? Seriously? Have you ever read a threatening word written by me? Or even a cuss word? No, of course you haven't.

What questions are you talking about, dear? And, if you really don't care about my opinion, why would you make inquiries and then go as far as to protest when there is no answer?

Only small-minded and uneducated posters use threatening words and/or curse words.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5615 Apr 27, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text> Thought you might...
Looks like you've read some of my posts here.....

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5616 Apr 27, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text> cute...lol
And TRUE. ;-)
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5617 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Looks like you've read some of my posts here.....
yes, been reading way back, trying to see why some thinks i'm another,but trying to learn about others....
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5618 Apr 27, 2013
Trina wrote:
Spartan,princess,and honey bee I am irene's friend she wanted me to say hi to you all.her computer finally crashed oh and holly she said to tell you thankyou for pointing out to her the errors of her ways.she has alot to learn before she can do god's work.I can only ask that you don't judge her by her mistakes and someday welcome her back.goodnight and god bless each and everyone of you.
Myself,I believe that irene is an awesome person.Her attitude when she's being dogged by these idiots is almost "angelic".Very commendable.Me,I'll get frustrated and lose my temper with holly from time to time,,,but irene "never" does.And that actually has to take a colossal amount of patience as well as decency of character,,,when you factor in just how much scrutiny that she and her family has endured from holly on the forum here.Thinkin' about it,,,I haven't noticed any of her mistakes that I can judge her by.If you will though,tell her that she's welcome back anytime,,,and I hope it's soon.Either way,,,God bless both of you.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5619 Apr 27, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Myself,I believe that irene is an awesome person.Her attitude when she's being dogged by these idiots is almost "angelic".Very commendable.Me,I'll get frustrated and lose my temper with holly from time to time,,,but irene "never" does.And that actually has to take a colossal amount of patience as well as decency of character,,,when you factor in just how much scrutiny that she and her family has endured from holly on the forum here.Thinkin' about it,,,I haven't noticed any of her mistakes that I can judge her by.If you will though,tell her that she's welcome back anytime,,,and I hope it's soon.Either way,,,God bless both of you.
You are delusional. Irene has called me curse words more than once and, if I'm not mistaken, has threatened to physically fight some people.
Funny how you align yourself with her. As I said before: For once, you can claim intellectual superiority and actually be correct.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5620 Apr 27, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text> yes, been reading way back, trying to see why some thinks i'm another,but trying to learn about others....
I initially thought you were someone else because, from time to time, random posters who have never posted before pop here n support of spartan. After he quickly turned on you, I change my mind about who you may be.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5621 Apr 27, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you just sweet? Yes I know what you were referring to. But seems all you want to do is cause grief between people because you're just a miserable person yourself.
Honestly,my IQ probably don't reach too far past twenty-five,I've failed to use spacing in between sentence ending punctuation even after holly told me I was dumb for it*,,,and you probably don't trust my personality a whole lot because of misunderstandings in the past.All that aside though,,,I honestly don't believe that you suspected me of being behind the treachery that you were up against earlier.For what it's worth,,,I wasn't.Either way,,,I hope you have a good night.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5622 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I initially thought you were someone else because, from time to time, random posters who have never posted before pop here n support of spartan. After he quickly turned on you, I change my mind about who you may be.
well that somewhat explains it .......
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5623 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You are delusional. Irene has called me curse words more than once and, if I'm not mistaken, has threatened to physically fight some people.
Funny how you align yourself with her. As I said before: For once, you can claim intellectual superiority and actually be correct.
"If I'm not mistaken".Sounds to me like the words of someone who lies.And yes,she said she would fight her sister-in-law,,,if her sister-in-law came around her home looking for it.And you just couldn't resist a poke at her in this post could you??? She hasn't been here for two days,,,but you 'still' had to throw something at her.Yep,,,weighing it all out,,,I'd have to say that there's absolutely no mistake about it.irene's worth about ten of you.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5624 Apr 27, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>"If I'm not mistaken".Sounds to me like the words of someone who lies.And yes,she said she would fight her sister-in-law,,,if her sister-in-law came around her home looking for it.And you just couldn't resist a poke at her in this post could you??? She hasn't been here for two days,,,but you 'still' had to throw something at her.Yep,,,weighing it all out,,,I'd have to say that there's absolutely no mistake about it.irene's worth about ten of you.
Oh no, dear, I don't lie.....Interestingly, while YOU accuse me of lying, your very next line supports what I suggest.

YOU brought me up in a post about Irene and then complain that I defend myself?

Irene would "make" ten of me, but the "worth" is another thing....
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5625 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh no, dear, I don't lie.....Interestingly, while YOU accuse me of lying, your very next line supports what I suggest.
YOU brought me up in a post about Irene and then complain that I defend myself?
Irene would "make" ten of me, but the "worth" is another thing....
"Worth" can be defined about the same as "beauty" kiddo. A private illusion that is only seen from the eye of the beholder,,,I'll let you guess the rest,(take your time).

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5626 Apr 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>"Worth" can be defined about the same as "beauty" kiddo. A private illusion that is only seen from the eye of the beholder,,,I'll let you guess the rest,(take your time).
Oh.....I got it. LOL. Your opinion is more valid than anyone else's here. You've made that clear repeatedly. The thing is, though, most people are not too concerned with the opinion of someone like you. You know, it's hard to find respect for someone who engages in the things that you have.

So, let me ask you: am I right about the whole "superior intellect" illusion with you?
Of course I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tasha Jackson (Chin) (Aug '12) 4 min Sure 24
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 18 min Hard Masters 851
His name is Ouija 2 hr Grizzly g 2
Useless f****** n****** 2 hr rylermyler 6
Who the heck is rylermyler? 5 hr matt 13
marcie vause ( marcie markert vause) charles fr... 6 hr judy teale levy 1
christian vause ( chris vause) at cardinal alum... 6 hr judy teale 3

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages