Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5566 Apr 25, 2013
Princess I don't have a face book I'm sorry but I'm tired of people and their mouth I have put up with so much but not anymore if you want to send me a message through Facebook look up anthony Lee brooks he is my son He will give me the message like I said I'm sorry. I'm tired send him a friend request

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5567 Apr 25, 2013
Forum Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>BUSTED! Looks like 'poor little me' princess is the one posting nasty things to herself just so she can get attention and have everyone feel sorry for her! Don't yall feel stupid now?
Whatever you idiot. Number one, I live in southern ky so my phone doesn't bounce off of any Louisville towers. And for another, my app for this site had to be re-installed because it wouldn't load this morning. That's why I wasn't logged in. I have no need to sit there and say any of the things that were said about me OR my child. You really don't know me like you think you do. It takes one low person to call a child the things that person said about mine. I don't need people to pity me.

Location hidden

#5568 Apr 25, 2013
Irene wrote:
Princess I don't have a face book I'm sorry but I'm tired of people and their mouth I have put up with so much but not anymore if you want to send me a message through Facebook look up anthony Lee brooks he is my son He will give me the message like I said I'm sorry. I'm tired send him a friend request
Ok darlin. I'm sorry for what you've endured here. And the idiot poster above you is likely the one doing all this crap. I love that they sit behind their fake names and accuse.

Location hidden

#5569 Apr 25, 2013
Forum Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>BUSTED! Looks like 'poor little me' princess is the one posting nasty things to herself just so she can get attention and have everyone feel sorry for her! Don't yall feel stupid now?
And furthermore, no I don't feel stupid. After I posted I realized I wasn't signed in and corrected my mistake so that Irene would know who the message was actually from.
Fed up

Shepherdsville, KY

#5570 Apr 25, 2013
Princess hon keep on fighting for the common good now to the idiot that hijacked Spartans name you think you know Irene well you don't irene is a good person she was there for me when noone else was her and Bucky always was there when me and my wife needed a friend to talk to they are good people so you want to sit behind your computer and run your mouth let me know and we will meet but you won't like me Irene honey thankyou for all you have done love yoi

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5571 Apr 25, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>First u aren't Spartan second you can go screw yourself bastard now to the real Spartan princess and honey bee I hope u all have a nice life it was really nice to talk to you but I'm done with this bullshit yes I gave up my minister license so I can be like the rest of u hipocrites
Wow. That's no way for an alleged ordained minister to talk, is it?

Location hidden

#5572 Apr 25, 2013
Fed up wrote:
Princess hon keep on fighting for the common good now to the idiot that hijacked Spartans name you think you know Irene well you don't irene is a good person she was there for me when noone else was her and Bucky always was there when me and my wife needed a friend to talk to they are good people so you want to sit behind your computer and run your mouth let me know and we will meet but you won't like me Irene honey thankyou for all you have done love yoi
People are just so cruel and mean. It must be nice for them to sit behind fake screen names and call people the names they do and belittle and degrade someone. I think they need to sweep their own doorstep before trying to clean someone else's. I don't know Irene at all except for from this site, but I will take up for her all that need be.
revenge of the nerds

Shepherdsville, KY

#5573 Apr 25, 2013
part two
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5574 Apr 25, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That's no way for an alleged ordained minister to talk, is it?
Ok Holly let me clarify this I gave it up now what is your problem with me u was on here talking about god when princess was under attack and now you are judging me you are the biggest hypocrite there is when I die and go to he'll I will save all you judgemental hypocrites a seat princess Spartan and honeybee thankyou and Iove you my friends just for clarity please don't take it out of context you all have been good friends farewell goodbye oh and princess I look forward to you sending me a message through my sons face book
Billy Babbitt

Shepherdsville, KY

#5575 Apr 25, 2013
Forum Watcher wrote:
NananananananaNO!
xyz

Louisville, KY

#5576 Apr 25, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Holly let me clarify this I gave it up now what is your problem with me u was on here talking about god when princess was under attack and now you are judging me you are the biggest hypocrite there is when I die and go to he'll I will save all you judgemental hypocrites a seat princess Spartan and honeybee thankyou and Iove you my friends just for clarity please don't take it out of context you all have been good friends farewell goodbye oh and princess I look forward to you sending me a message through my sons face book
How many times you gonna quit posting,this makes about 9 times already....but anyway,why give you ministry ,did the forum get to you that bad?????farewell goodbye
xyz

Louisville, KY

#5577 Apr 25, 2013
should of read....... why give up your ministry ????
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#5578 Apr 25, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>How many times you gonna quit posting,this makes about 9 times already....but anyway,why give you ministry ,did the forum get to you that bad?????farewell goodbye
welcome back!
A friend

Shepherdsville, KY

#5579 Apr 25, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>How many times you gonna quit posting,this makes about 9 times already....but anyway,why give you ministry ,did the forum get to you that bad?????farewell goodbye
Busted Holly it proves you are the one posting everything about princess and tried to be innocent.now as how many times she said she is going to quit posting what is it to you.as for her giving up her ministry she did it because of health reasons.why don't you all get to know her instead of bashing her.you all might find out she is a good person or are you afraid that you will find out she is alot better than you all are?she is really a good person.

Location hidden

#5580 Apr 25, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>welcome back!
Well welcome back yourself! I've been wondering where you've been?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5581 Apr 26, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Holly let me clarify this I gave it up now what is your problem with me u was on here talking about god when princess was under attack and now you are judging me you are the biggest hypocrite there is when I die and go to he'll I will save all you judgemental hypocrites a seat princess Spartan and honeybee thankyou and Iove you my friends just for clarity please don't take it out of context you all have been good friends farewell goodbye oh and princess I look forward to you sending me a message through my sons face book
Really? I have stated over and over that I do not go to church and also do not take the Bible literally on all fronts. Come to think of it, though, I know that I am much more familiar with the Bible than you are and YOU claim to be a minister while cussing people and threatening to beat people up. LOL

What is my "problem" with you? I don't have one, but I feel that people need to be called out for stupid behavior and you've had plenty of that. I also despise when people hide behind religion as you have done here....before you were so easily provoked into calling others names and cussing.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5582 Apr 26, 2013
A friend wrote:
<quoted text>Busted Holly it proves you are the one posting everything about princess and tried to be innocent.now as how many times she said she is going to quit posting what is it to you.as for her giving up her ministry she did it because of health reasons.why don't you all get to know her instead of bashing her.you all might find out she is a good person or are you afraid that you will find out she is alot better than you all are?she is really a good person.
Huh? What in the world did that post have to do with me?

I'm fairly certain that Princess knows that I will say whatever I need to under my own name.

You should really stop coming to a battle of the wits unarmed. Every time you post, your virtual IQ drops at least 2 points and you don't have much to spare.

Location hidden

#5583 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>Huh? What in the world did that post have to do with me?

I'm fairly certain that Princess knows that I will say whatever I need to under my own name.

You should really stop coming to a battle of the wits unarmed. Every time you post, your virtual IQ drops at least 2 points and you don't have much to spare.
Holly don't worry I know that none of those posts were from you. Then because I re downloaded the app on my phone yesterday morning and didn't realize I had to sign back in they 'tried' to bust me saying that I was the one posting the crap about myself. Lmao, people around here aren't very bright are they??
I know that you can speak your mind without using any other name.lol Trust me, I know. I may not always agree with you but that is one thing that I do like about you, you say what's on your mind and don't care what others think.
Well I'm going to get ready for work, I have a conference call to be on before long and then a long drive to work. I'll talk to you soon darlin.

Location hidden

#5584 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>Huh? What in the world did that post have to do with me?

And besides, I've went back through the posts that were made about me and others here and the spelling and punctuation are all that in the same of the one posting under xyz... I think the one making all the negative posts are the same person that then turns around and takes up for me. Whomever this person is must have an IQ of 25. Their sentences run together and they are too ignorant to space between their punctuation and the next sentence. None of which I've ever seen in any of your posts. Plus this 'forum watcher' and 'xyz' are someone who used to post here all the time and then didn't hear anything out of them for some time... Or at least not from those 2 screen names. I wouldn't doubt that all of the posts that are made from a Louisville address are just 1 person. I'm beginning to wonder that's for sure. All of the posts from the Louisville addresses, good and bad, have the same characteristics. I mean, unless EVERYBODY in Louisville are complete idiots and type just alike. But highly doubtful. So I'll stick to the scenario of most of those posts are one in the same person. Won't speculate as to who, but I know they're not from you.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5585 Apr 26, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And besides, I've went back through the posts that were made about me and others here and the spelling and punctuation are all that in the same of the one posting under xyz... I think the one making all the negative posts are the same person that then turns around and takes up for me. Whomever this person is must have an IQ of 25. Their sentences run together and they are too ignorant to space between their punctuation and the next sentence. None of which I've ever seen in any of your posts. Plus this 'forum watcher' and 'xyz' are someone who used to post here all the time and then didn't hear anything out of them for some time... Or at least not from those 2 screen names. I wouldn't doubt that all of the posts that are made from a Louisville address are just 1 person. I'm beginning to wonder that's for sure. All of the posts from the Louisville addresses, good and bad, have the same characteristics. I mean, unless EVERYBODY in Louisville are complete idiots and type just alike. But highly doubtful. So I'll stick to the scenario of most of those posts are one in the same person. Won't speculate as to who, but I know they're not from you.
E,plurubus,,,unum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville Basketball team! 4 min Ashley 13
I am your superior in every shape and form 16 min mensa 2
French fried potaters 1 hr Carl 14
More girls coming foreward in Daniel Keith chil... 1 hr Fiona 15
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr Dickens1 8,001
UK rebels 4 hr Come on down 9
A child died this morning. 4 hr John 2
Valley Station Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web