Comments
4,841 - 4,860 of 10,185 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 23
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

#5144 Mar 28, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like maybe you are projecting your own self hatred onto me. I've never smelled like fish and, if you do, I would strongly suggest you visit a doctor. I'm sure your federally funded crazy check comes with a medical card.
Oh sweetie, self hatred is a virtue :). Look down, there in between your legs. That wrinkly salmon smelling melting pot of trailer men? That's your c unt. It smells like fish. I know you can't smell it, but the rest of us can.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5145 Mar 28, 2013
If anyone had any doubt that you are without class, morals, or an IQ higher than your completed grade level, I think you have diminished those feelings with a single post.
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

#5146 Mar 28, 2013
If anyone had any doubt that you are without class, morals, or an IQ higher than your completed grade level, I think you have diminished those feelings with a single post.
Haters gonna hate.

So do you drink your shame away or screw it?
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

#5147 Mar 29, 2013
I am so happy! Dr. Yoself and I are madly in love and he is getting me a job in his office. I still haven't told my little boy about him. You'll come and see me at the clinic starting Monday.
Queenie

Shepherdsville, KY

#5148 Mar 29, 2013
Dr. Yoself calls me queenie so I'm changing my screen name from Karen. See yu'all.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5149 Mar 30, 2013
Queenie wrote:
Dr. Yoself calls me queenie so I'm changing my screen name from Karen. See yu'all.
It makes you no less stupid.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5150 Mar 30, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>It makes you no less stupid.
Here lately I've been looking earnestly for something on here that's worthy of a response,,,and this seems to be it.Anyway,,,that was well thought out and articulately put.Thank you.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5151 Mar 30, 2013
So...it seems as though Jazz Guy and HollyIsanIdiot may be one and the same.... AND...I bet they have other screen names as well since they "both" recently started posting in this thread.

Hmmmmm.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#5152 Mar 30, 2013
So...it seems as though Jazz Guy and HollyIsanIdiot may be one and the same.... AND...I bet they have other screen names as well since they "both" recently started posting in this thread.
Hmmmmm.
and I bet they just recently moved and had a sex change operation.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5153 Mar 30, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>and I bet they just recently moved and had a sex change operation.
Nice to see you posting again...but I'm not sure I follow your train of thought here...
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#5154 Mar 30, 2013
He is saying your conclusion about Jazz and Idiot is not logical. They are as likely to have moved and had sex change as being the same person.....

I say, you are right more often than you are wrong..........

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5155 Mar 30, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
He is saying your conclusion about Jazz and Idiot is not logical. They are as likely to have moved and had sex change as being the same person.....
I say, you are right more often than you are wrong..........
Hmmmm...I think his words have other implications...

It's funny how easy it is to identify which posters are likely the same.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#5156 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Nice to see you posting again...but I'm not sure I follow your train of thought here...
I think THEY [she] moved from the farm and is impersonating a man.
Queenie

Shepherdsville, KY

#5157 Mar 31, 2013
Haven't had much time lately as I've been volunteering at the clinic. Dr Yoself's niece was killed in Pakistan so we're taking a trip there for the funeral and to give me a chance to meet his family. My ex is keeping my little boy while I'm gone. Bye yo'all..
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5158 Mar 31, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>I think THEY [she] moved from the farm and is impersonating a man.
spartan is right you are to scared to say what you really mean,and you hide behind words,o.k. jerk don't call me a she,i am a guy, could care less what a chicken like you say, so shut your pie hole.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5159 Mar 31, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>spartan is right you are to scared to say what you really mean,and you hide behind words,o.k. jerk don't call me a she,i am a guy, could care less what a chicken like you say, so shut your pie hole.
Anyone else find it odd that random people show up periodically on this thread to stroke spartan's ego?
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5160 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Anyone else find it odd that random people show up periodically on this thread to stroke spartan's ego?
Not stroking any ego,spartans or any ones. Never heard of the forum until i got a call and was told about a thread on here, i responded back, and guess got hooked now i read it quite often, even though lots of things are not worth reading or posting back to. So just saying,not stroking any ego .

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5161 Mar 31, 2013
And you just happen to show up in this thread and have opinions on all sorts of regular posters here? Right.
Queenie

Shepherdsville, KY

#5162 Mar 31, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>It makes you no less stupid.
I wonder what Jazz Guy has against me, I've never even talked to him. Surely he doesn't take umbrage at people for telling about their dates. Spartan certainly doesn't.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5163 Mar 31, 2013
And you just happen to show up in this thread and have opinions on all sorts of regular posters here? Right.
Guess so, that is what a PUBLIC forum is for is it not ? If you people think i am someone else,well that is tuff, think what you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min use your brain 1,248
Religious leaders call for outrage after baby s... 2 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Robbie Ashcraft 2 hr Ugly couple 52
kirsten R aka Kiki :) 3 hr sam 1
Why are all Shep women pill head sl uts? (May '13) 3 hr sam 14
Melanie Roberts is a JOKE as Judge/Executive (Jul '10) 3 hr Voter 119
Ridiculed and laughed at on the city bus. 3 hr victimoftheft 9
•••
•••
•••

Valley Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000