irene

Louisville, KY

#4917 Mar 1, 2013
spartan just wanted to let you know my little girl is doing better they brought in the surgeon that did her heart surgery and in no time they brought her oxygen up it was a race against time.i am ready to take a nap now she is doing good and back like she is.im not ready to give up yet.its not over until the fat lady sings and i don't feel like singing lol
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4918 Mar 1, 2013
irene wrote:
spartan just wanted to let you know my little girl is doing better they brought in the surgeon that did her heart surgery and in no time they brought her oxygen up it was a race against time.i am ready to take a nap now she is doing good and back like she is.im not ready to give up yet.its not over until the fat lady sings and i don't feel like singing lol
Glad things are looking up for you kiddo.That's what can happen when you "don't" give up.As for the singing,,,you'll likely be feeling a little different about it when the weather warms up a little.Me,,,I sing a lot and whistle twice as much.A habit that's actually very soothing to my nerves,,,but not really good on the people's around me.All that aside,,,you have a great day girl.Get back when I can.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4919 Mar 1, 2013
Just curious, Irene, how many of your kids have or have had serious medical conditions and/or mental disabilities?
information please

Mount Washington, KY

#4920 Mar 1, 2013
Little John wrote:
O.K. Lenny Mark and I will meet you there and then we can come back to my apt, and get real drunk. Marky doesn`t have any shorts over here but his tight jeans look good.
Does any one know how to get in touch with those gays guys who used to be on the round table? I' like to see them get back on to give the place some class again.
irene

Louisville, KY

#4921 Mar 1, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Just curious, Irene, how many of your kids have or have had serious medical conditions and/or mental disabilities?
none of them dont start your crap with me i did nothing to you or said nothing about you.do you make it a habit to pick on people that does nothing to you.do you have kids with mental disabilities so back off of my kids this is one battle you wont win

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4922 Mar 1, 2013
I ask a serious and legitimate question and someone judged it with lips and a little mean face? lol
irene

Louisville, KY

#4923 Mar 1, 2013
spartan your friend needs a playmate she is lonely because she wants to start with me now is she your wife or girlfriend that she is jealous sounds like.convince her darlin we are just friends nothing more lol later spartan i will talk to you soon bucky and the kids said hello
irene

Louisville, KY

#4924 Mar 1, 2013
i am sorry to be mean about it but anymore i don't know if a person trying to be mean or just curious i haven't slept for a week like i said i am sorry i do appologize i take back what i said

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4925 Mar 1, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text> none of them dont start your crap with me i did nothing to you or said nothing about you.do you make it a habit to pick on people that does nothing to you.do you have kids with mental disabilities so back off of my kids this is one battle you wont win
Excuse me? Why are you so defensive? I just simply asked how many of your kids have disabilities. Why did that offend you so?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4926 Mar 1, 2013
irene wrote:
i am sorry to be mean about it but anymore i don't know if a person trying to be mean or just curious i haven't slept for a week like i said i am sorry i do appologize i take back what i said
I'm going to ignore what you wrote simply because there is no "point" to be made with that.

Aside from that, maybe you can sleep instead of posting on Topix?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4927 Mar 1, 2013
You mistake her for a spartan,pouncing her for a legitimate purpose,,,or just get bored???

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4928 Mar 1, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>You mistake her for a spartan,pouncing her for a legitimate purpose,,,or just get bored???
How is that "pouncing"? I asked a simple and legitimate question. If YOU think that post is nefarious, then perhaps that is in your head.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4929 Mar 1, 2013
irene wrote:
Certainly hard to tell who's up to what on the forum here.Keeps it challenging I guess.Either way,,,best of luck with your family girl.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4930 Mar 1, 2013
information please wrote:
<quoted text>Does any one know how to get in touch with those gays guys who used to be on the round table? I' like to see them get back on to give the place some class again.
Looks as if we're only missing two-thirds of 'em now.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4931 Mar 1, 2013
Evenin y'all! Where's gotta say been?
Francis

Mount Washington, KY

#4932 Mar 1, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Evenin y'all! Where's gotta say been?
I was reading his post on another thread and he said his wife was making him paint a room.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4933 Mar 1, 2013
Francis wrote:
<quoted text>I was reading his post on another thread and he said his wife was making him paint a room.
Ah. I knew he hadn't been around much today. How are you doing today ma'am?
irene

Louisville, KY

#4934 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Excuse me? Why are you so defensive? I just simply asked how many of your kids have disabilities. Why did that offend you so?
because i know how people are when it comes to my kids.as for me sleeping i can't sleep and as for me posting on topix it keeps me busy while doctors work to save my daughter's life.i took the question the wrong way because of the way you asked i am suspicious of anyone.have you been in a situation as me?i love my kids i don't have kids just to draw government checks off of them i don't draw anything on my kids.i love my kids so maybe if you rephrase your question i wouldn't be defensive
irene

Louisville, KY

#4935 Mar 1, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly hard to tell who's up to what on the forum here.Keeps it challenging I guess.Either way,,,best of luck with your family girl.
thankyou sir i appreciate your friendship.i am sorry for being defensive but my babies is my life so how are you doing? are you and mrs spartan doing ok if you don't mind me askig
Francis

Mount Washington, KY

#4936 Mar 1, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. I knew he hadn't been around much today. How are you doing today ma'am?
I was doing fine making a strawberry pie but my scooter battery was so low I couldn't get back to my laptop. Did you have a good busy day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subscribe to my new YOUTUBE channel for badass ... 38 min The Cloud 1
What if a cop shot a drone 1 hr PollyInc 1
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 1 hr PollyInc 20
Review: Addiction Recovery Center 3 hr Been Trill 4
thank you sons of confederate veterans for figh... 3 hr Phoenix97 17
Child support In Shepherdsville? (Jan '10) 3 hr was married to daddy 89
Does anyone know Alex who worked at Auto Zone? (May '14) 6 hr spartan 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages