“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4814 Feb 26, 2013
Don wone wrote:
I believe there is something seriously wrong with holly'. She acts like a lonely insecure little girl. Doing nothing but talking down on others. Bet she is an unhappy overweight person with nothing better to do. You must have been bullied as a child to be so mean and say the things you do.
One goes away and "another" takes her place to share te same ol' son and dance. That math equation may be hard to some, so I'll do it for you:

2+2=4
irene

Covington, KY

#4815 Feb 26, 2013
morning spartan how is things going this morning.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4817 Feb 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks kiddo.
You're welcome

Location hidden

#4818 Feb 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ma'am.Thanks for asking.Watched Men in Black three with my son,,,and feel real good about it for some reason.Either way,,,good night kiddo.
That's a real good movie!! Seen it in 3d
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4819 Feb 26, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
One goes away and "another" takes her place to share te same ol' son and dance. That math equation may be hard to some, so I'll do it for you:
2+2=4
It always puzzles me how no one seems to get any good judgments on anything,,,except you.From one aspect,,,I suppose that would make you the biggest genius on the table.However,,,in the likely event that you judged yourself,that would,in effect,,,make you the biggest moron on the table.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4820 Feb 26, 2013
irene wrote:
morning spartan how is things going this morning.
Good morning girl.Things still in low gear,,,but movin'.Anyway,,,how's your day shapin' up?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4821 Feb 26, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a real good movie!! Seen it in 3d
Yeah,Me and little man laughed like lunatics all the way through it.Anyway,,,how's your day? I've been boxing an bagging and all that for most of the morning,,,but this rain's producing a bit a problem.Either way,,,I hope your day goes good.
the turtles navel

Elizabethtown, KY

#4822 Feb 26, 2013
Sometimes, as I'm contemplating life, I wonder whether I should be satisfied with my station in life or should I try to better myself while I still can. But in retrospect, the attainable changes would have to be affected by my desire to be better. But what is better? If I am an intelligent person and I choose to live a lifestyle of bad habits such as drinking, smoking and not using my God given talents to earn a living or if I am a retarded person who lives off the system and is satisfied to just live in filth and bring disadvantaged children into the world and further propagate the undesired class. If I could see my navel I would probably know the answer.( part I of a series )
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4823 Feb 26, 2013
the turtles navel wrote:
Sometimes, as I'm contemplating life, I wonder whether I should be satisfied with my station in life or should I try to better myself while I still can. But in retrospect, the attainable changes would have to be affected by my desire to be better. But what is better? If I am an intelligent person and I choose to live a lifestyle of bad habits such as drinking, smoking and not using my God given talents to earn a living or if I am a retarded person who lives off the system and is satisfied to just live in filth and bring disadvantaged children into the world and further propagate the undesired class. If I could see my navel I would probably know the answer.( part I of a series )
Whether my wicked ways you love or despise,,,pointing them out's neither righteous nor wise.
So maybe you shouldn't focus on anyone else,,,till you've taken a good,long,hard look at yourself.
Then perhaps your perspective would change just a wee,,,and you'd find something better to do than ridicule me.
Though if listing my inadequacies give you that much a thrill,,,then by all means kiddo,,,do as you will.
And though I have to admit this is all kinds of fun,,,,it'll be likely that this is only,,, part one of one.
Helen Reddy

Elizabethtown, KY

#4824 Feb 26, 2013
I'm so vain, I think everything's about me. If I see someone whispering in the grocery store, I immediately know they're talking about me. If I see a woman looking in my direction I know she's trying to undress me. If a big guy doesn't stay to the right then I know he's trying to take advantage of my size. If mother nature does her thing I think it's because of me. I am so immature that I cannot accept life and I think anything anyone writes or says or thinks is about me. A bigger problem for me is some of my other personalities feel the same way.

Location hidden

#4825 Feb 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,Me and little man laughed like lunatics all the way through it.Anyway,,,how's your day? I've been boxing an bagging and all that for most of the morning,,,but this rain's producing a bit a problem.Either way,,,I hope your day goes good.
Mines good. Just out and about doing some shopping in Campbellsville.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4826 Feb 26, 2013
Helen Reddy wrote:
I'm so vain, I think everything's about me. If I see someone whispering in the grocery store, I immediately know they're talking about me. If I see a woman looking in my direction I know she's trying to undress me. If a big guy doesn't stay to the right then I know he's trying to take advantage of my size. If mother nature does her thing I think it's because of me. I am so immature that I cannot accept life and I think anything anyone writes or says or thinks is about me. A bigger problem for me is some of my other personalities feel the same way.
Well,if that wasn't for me,,,the description was close enough that my rebuttal speech still had merit.Actually thought I was responding to someone else though,,,or I wouldn't have pounced it.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4827 Feb 26, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mines good. Just out and about doing some shopping in Campbellsville.
Gonna get me somethin'?
irene

Covington, KY

#4828 Feb 26, 2013
hello spartan my day is awful my three year old is very ill she has a bad lung now she has pneumonia in it.i would scream but my protective neighbor would come over here ready to kill lol

Location hidden

#4829 Feb 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Gonna get me somethin'?
Haha. Umm some ammo? That's what I'm gettn. And a new pair of heels.lol Good combination!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4831 Feb 26, 2013
irene wrote:
hello spartan my day is awful my three year old is very ill she has a bad lung now she has pneumonia in it.i would scream but my protective neighbor would come over here ready to kill lol
Sorry to hear about your misfortune girl.Sounds like you can't get a break in life.Keep the faith,and stay strong,and you'll have comfort even when that make everything ok.I like to believe that anyway.I'm probably not gonna make it on your invite tonight.Gonna stay in with my boy.Him and his little friend both said your daughter sounded familiar,,,but weren't certain.Of course,,,both of them are freshmen.That aside,,,I hope your child gets to feeling better.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4832 Feb 26, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Umm some ammo? That's what I'm gettn. And a new pair of heels.lol Good combination!
I can't lie girl,,,you've puzzled me on several occasions,,,but paranoid or not,,,this post about half spooks me.
irene

Covington, KY

#4833 Feb 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear about your misfortune girl.Sounds like you can't get a break in life.Keep the faith,and stay strong,and you'll have comfort even when that make everything ok.I like to believe that anyway.I'm probably not gonna make it on your invite tonight.Gonna stay in with my boy.Him and his little friend both said your daughter sounded familiar,,,but weren't certain.Of course,,,both of them are freshmen.That aside,,,I hope your child gets to feeling better.
thankyou sparten no i can't get a break never could eversince god put me on this earth i feel that my baby will be in the hospital to night.i am to the breaking point i am about to cry.everybody is staying away from me they know not to mess with me i dont want to be even looked at i did get into a arguement with the only friend i had and now i have none.oh well thats life i have always been that way.everybody said my husband and his friends rubbed off on me when i was young and naive.my husband use to be a hell raiser and a heart breaker.my son wants to know if your son plays football for bullitt central.he also wants to know if your son gets on face book if he does send him a friend request his name is anthony lee brooks hes 19 with that said i need to go punch something so someone talk to you soon

Location hidden

#4834 Feb 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I can't lie girl,,,you've puzzled me on several occasions,,,but paranoid or not,,,this post about half spooks me.
Lol no. Don't be spooked. I have a .45 that I've not been able to find ammo for so I went to Campbellsville walmart to see if maybe they had any. And while I was out, I found a great shoe store and bought a new pair of heels.
I haven't got to shoot the 45 yet and I'm almost half afraid to really.lol not sure how much power is actually behind that sucker.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4835 Feb 26, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text> thankyou sparten no i can't get a break never could eversince god put me on this earth i feel that my baby will be in the hospital to night.i am to the breaking point i am about to cry.everybody is staying away from me they know not to mess with me i dont want to be even looked at i did get into a arguement with the only friend i had and now i have none.oh well thats life i have always been that way.everybody said my husband and his friends rubbed off on me when i was young and naive.my husband use to be a hell raiser and a heart breaker.my son wants to know if your son plays football for bullitt central.he also wants to know if your son gets on face book if he does send him a friend request his name is anthony lee brooks hes 19 with that said i need to go punch something so someone talk to you soon
Friends come back even after you run 'em off kiddo.If they don't,,,...Anyway,like all else,,,it's in God's hands.Unless perhaps you've met someone whom I haven't yet,,,who can promise more for less.That aside,I've really had strong ambition that my son would take an interest in foot-ball,,,however,he shows interest in becoming an entrepreneur.And actually,,,he's managing rather well to carry himself so far.While I firmly believe that there's a "champion" of the physical nature locked up within my son (can't hardly take him down without trickery or technique as it is),,,he's actually more of a philosipher like his dad and his grand-pa.Unlike his dad and his grand-pa though,,,the philosophy gene seemed to hit him early in life,(praise the Lord).Would have definitely kept me out of a lot of trouble if I'd done a bit more thinkin' early in life,,,I believe.Either way,,,I wish you the best girl,,,and appreciate you talking to me.I'm guessing that Bucky is one degree further along at becoming a hermit than me.In other words,,,I don't really like yappin' with people in a face to face environment mysef,,,but don't miind typin' all that much.No noise,no interruption,and if you say it wrong,,,you got the opportunity to fix it.Either way,,,good luck,God bless,,,and thanks kiddo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Restraunts coming to shepherdsville 51 min GrowUp 4
Drugs in the city 1 hr Discussed 7
Derrick Delk 2 hr Spanked 41
Sick 3 hr Whoah 45
Ge ap 3 mens restrooms 4 hr Gross 1
Missing 5 hr Cletus 15
Cassie owens 5 hr Shady 4

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance