spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4773 Feb 24, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
1. So, you should be measured based on your assaults, that *stuff* wth Hazel, taking pain pills from others, cheating others out of things not owed nor earned by you, and the things you say abut others?
2. My mother has been dead for years.
3. I am hateful on this site. The funny thing is that I started on YOU because YOU started on others. I just haven't let up on you and likely won't. I've come to realize that you deserve far more than even can dish. You call me hateful, but the way you have treated tri is shameful at best. The man always stood up for you and you can't even be nice o him after his heart issue/hospitalization? You are only nice to people who wholeheartedly agree with you.
4. I'm agnostic. I'm inclined to believe there is a God, but I don't know for certain. I'm also jaded by the fact that people like you tout your religion while continuing to sin over and over(as well as HB, blessing people after calling them vulgar names). Lots of ill will has been done in the name of "religion" and religion also allows people like you to hide behind the word.
Now, I've answered your questions so answer mine. Why do you keep moving your family, uprooting them?
Just curious kiddo,,,why do you suppose that I would defend myself under my wife's name??? Do you believe,,,that I believe,,,that would benefit me somehow??? Anyway,,,,1-If you'll make it clear exactly what you are attempting to imlpicate about Hazel,,,I'll clarify it for you.
2-Would say that I'm sorry for your mother,,,but I'm certain that she doesn't miss you.
3-It wouldn't be wise if you don't ease up on me kiddo.And as for tri,,,he chose his own side when he commended your sin.
4-God will judge me as well as you,,,and it will likely then be learned that we're not all that much different,,,you and me.
Either way,,,enjoy your afternoon.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4774 Feb 24, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning spartan. How's your Sunday goin?
You suspect that my wife was me??? Disappointing.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4775 Feb 24, 2013
Dubble D Dont mean DumDum wrote:
<quoted text>Stands for Donna and Dawn,,,or Dense and Dizzy,(take your pick).Funny thing is,,,it sure don't stand for "bigguns" in this case either.Either way,I believe the nail was hit on the head,,,when it was suggested that the dumbass behind the 'holly personality,,,is actually "not one but two" dumbass personalities,,,known as Dawn and Donna Delk,,,or whichever "married" name you girls are claiming this month.And personally,I find it very amusing how you two "prefect" and "responsable" ladies like to front and expose people for their failures as well as their lies.Anyway,,,how's Derrick doin these days??? He ever finish those college courses??? He ever master psychology and obtain a lucrative career??? Or did he simply end up bustin' his parole,,,"AGAIN",,,a s usual??? Anyway,,,don't answer immediately,,,take some time and think about it.
Now I could understand why people might think that this is me.Punctuation's pretty much the same,the spacing is pretty much the same,the agenda's the same,,and just look at the commas.Yeah,,,if I didn't know any better,,,I'd say that this one is me.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4776 Feb 24, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>You suspect that my wife was me??? Disappointing.
What? All I said was good morning and asked how ur day was going. Where in that did you get any of that???
becky

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4777 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I am confident for a lot of reasons, Becky. And for someone like you, with no education AT ALL, to say I have an inferior intelect is hilarious at best.
I am not "evil", dear. If you want to see evil, take a look at Mark--and you KNOW it.
You are "better" than me? Really? What would Jesus think about you saying that? Tell me, again, how Christian you are....
I doubt we would ever rub elbows in real life dear. You Lees are not my kind of people. I prefer to spend time with people that don't beat each other, mistreat old people (Hazel, TRI, etc) and are not government leeches.
You are a scared little baby who only runs her big mouth because you are CONFIDENT no one can find you to talk to you face to face about your most genius views that you seem to bless us all with.Why do you keep saying that,"no matter how christian everyone claims to be"?No one is perfect you witch,and as I said before I act better than you.I am just pointing out the obvious.Are you telling me you have never had a physical fight in your life?I do not mistreat any people,and I have worked my whole life.I doubt anybody that knows you wants to rub elbows with you.Since you are avoiding what I was implying,I'll just say it.You are a scared little witch and would not have the guts to run your big mouth like you do to anybody's face.How does it feel to be so hated?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4779 Feb 24, 2013
Tri got run off that's funny, I think he removed himself because he was being proven as a hypocrite myself, just my opinion, the apostrophes have him away and there were MANY NON CHRISTIAN like posts made with those apostrophes... Any way, shame, i.wanted to ask him who Paulita Keith is, just curious since Holly felt the need to tell me that is his sisters brothers wife. I just wondered how that was relevant to her trying to prove good character from him....

Location hidden

#4780 Feb 24, 2013
Good morning Miss Bee.Gonna be honest with you kiddo,"I hate to see you have friction with 'holly,,,but I really like it a lot when we laugh at her as a team".Anyway,I didn't realize you were such a well armed lady.Ever do any target shooting???
Yes Spartan, every time the weather permits I go out back and shoot a few rounds, did just before I got on as a matter of fact. Husband got me a new gun few Weeks back but couldn't find extra ammo until last week so finally tried her out today. Have slowed down with it because of the supply issues with ammo right now. My daddy was a sharp shooter in the core and it runs in my veins I suppose :)

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4781 Feb 24, 2013
Spartan-You are obviously the Double D poster. So, I am those two, Dougs wife, Holy C, Holly Brooks, some old lady on 480, some pill popper...on and on.

Becky--you interjected yourself here. I'm doing a good job beating your husband down without your help, dear.

HB-- I repeated what TRI said in this public forum and for some reason you fixate on that, like I gave some secret information about him.

I'll type more later--as for now, I'm enjoying this day with my family!

Location hidden

#4782 Feb 24, 2013
Spartan-You are obviously the Double D poster. So, I am those two, Dougs wife, Holy C, Holly Brooks, some old lady on 480, some pill popper...on and on.
Becky--you interjected yourself here. I'm doing a good job beating your husband down without your help, dear.
HB-- I repeated what TRI said in this public forum and for some reason you fixate on that, like I gave some secret information about him.
I'll type more later--as for now, I'm enjoying this day with my family!
Just doing what you do lol! Annoying?
I can't imagine anyone enjoying your company, good try tho
No need to come back, no one likes you out wants you here and your credibility with anything you type is non existent. Like I said I'm back to ignoring you, yet you keep posting to me because you can't stand to not argue, lie and distort the words of others.
Glad your mother isn't around to see what a horrible poison mouth and black soul you've turned out to be, no mother in her right mind would be proud of that. How did she die, I could be cruel and guess or make up crap to hurt you, but I won't, I'll let you answer on your own

Location hidden

#4783 Feb 24, 2013
Tri is the ONLY one you've shown any care or compassion for so you do the math...besides your short sporadic ”tiffs” with princess, the only ones you haven't throttled with trash talking.
Oh besides the fake screen names you make to agree with yourself lol. Then try to make it appear that I do it, when someone trashes you, you just can't fathom how many people can't stand you. I haven't signed out of my account since I opened it, I don't even remember my password so.... You fall for it every time they pull your chain! princess has tried to explain to me before how to do all that, but I have no need to post under any other name.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4784 Feb 24, 2013
Look gimpy: the only reaason I post to you is in response to you posting to me. Have you not noticed the pattern? You post repeatedly to tell me you are ignoring me. I couldn't care less if you are ignoring me or not. You can say whatever you wish about my mother. It won't offend me at all. I'm not a thin skinned wuss like you.

EVERYone knows that the poster "cruel" was you. You made a post to spartan, and it was just like every other post you have made. When I pointed out that you forgot to sign out, you went off the deep end (again). If I posted that, trying to look like you, it was without purpose. If I did it, it would have been much more colorful and with purpose. YOU did it, YOU got busted.

As far as princess, you have tried desperately to drag her into this drama and she has refrained. The ONLY thing I've said to her is to ask why she is mean to tri. You and spartan are like pack wolves, doing everything you can to devour another poster together, even though you are both entirely lame separately. You like to gang up on others together and that is what I saw with tri. AND it sickens me.

I don't come here to make friends HB. I have friends in the real world. I used to enjoy these forums. Now, I just come to prove how easy it is to manipulate you...and spartan. Just like puppets on a string. Especially in regards to the whole "I am religious" BS that you proudly proclaim wherever you are....yet, you can be baited so easily into being anything but a Christian.

P.S. You do realize that you can say whatever you'd like about my deceased mother, but I'll fire right back with something that will hurt you ten fold. Bring it.

Location hidden

#4785 Feb 24, 2013
Oh made ya mad did I LOL remember to you nothing is off limits. It's sweet you calling me gimpy, my hubby calls me that so keep trying, keep saying you make me go off the deep end, keep denying the obvious, and I will keep laughing. I did not make that post but if it makes you feel better to convince your doped out brain then go right ahead :) dopey
I'm not dragging princess into anything, twisty! You're the predictable puppet lol
How do you even figure that
You've never been on here for enjoyment, except to degrade people... you've NEVER EVER posted a positive post, please show me, I must have gimped on past any thing like that lol
Oh shoot...I forgot I'm ignoring you, but sometimes you just make it so easy to set you up for more ” fun ”
We did not tag team tri, I asked a question, nothing mean at all about that then got no answer, so I gave my opinion. Cold hard truth, if that hurts him, he shouldn't act so religious under one name then not in another, oh wait why are you defending that? You call every one fake Christian, why does he get a free pass from the almighty black heart holly?
Good evening all :) I'm going to gimp on in the family room to watch my shows

Location hidden

#4786 Feb 24, 2013
Why do you keep answering for tri, are his fingers gimped up now all of a sudden?
irene

Covington, KY

#4787 Feb 24, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Why do you keep answering for tri, are his fingers gimped up now all of a sudden?
hello honey bee 1st and spartan i want to say thankyou for the invite i haven't been on here since this morning had to lay down with my little girl she seems to be feeling bad she is starting to hang on me again and she wont lay down unless moma does after wrestling with her all day i had a headache and i guess i fell asleep good thing my husband cooked dinner for the other kids and done dishes.i think im in the wrong house lol well wanted to say hi to you and spartan

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4788 Feb 24, 2013
You don't make me mad, crip. I laugh at how easily you are manipulated...day in and day out. Here's a prime example: telling me you are "ignoring" me repeatedly while you continue one and on posting about me and to me, but then hanging on my every word in every post. You can't help yourself. I just noticed you are posting iin other threads and accusing me of being various posters! Hahaha! I'm considering signing out of this account so I can randomly change my name--I just might do it! Then I can keep you on your toes....errrr.....ahhhh....I mean perched up in your hoveround.

I dont' answer for tri. I've never had a problem with him because he never attacked me. If you recall, you went on the extreme offensive over that whole Holly C mess. I thought we were "good" at that point...and apparently, we weren't. Same with Princess--she has never attacked me, so I've not gone after her. Nothing is off limits, so please make a post about my mother and let's see how it goes down. I'll have you a snottin', blubbering mess in 3.2 seconds! LOL!

You are delusional. Just the idea that you call me a pillhead when it is YOU who has multiple RXs for pain pills, is almost funny! I don't take pain pills. Period. But...you...well, you are a daily ab"user". I think that's part of your problem here...

Location hidden

#4789 Feb 24, 2013
You don't make me mad, crip. I laugh at how easily you are manipulated...day in and day out. Here's a prime example: telling me you are "ignoring" me repeatedly while you continue one and on posting about me and to me, but then hanging on my every word in every post. You can't help yourself. I just noticed you are posting iin other threads and accusing me of being various posters! Hahaha! I'm considering signing out of this account so I can randomly change my name--I just might do it! Then I can keep you on your toes....errrr.....ahhhh....I mean perched up in your hoveround.
I dont' answer for tri. I've never had a problem with him because he never attacked me. If you recall, you went on the extreme offensive over that whole Holly C mess. I thought we were "good" at that point...and apparently, we weren't. Same with Princess--she has never attacked me, so I've not gone after her. Nothing is off limits, so please make a post about my mother and let's see how it goes down. I'll have you a snottin', blubbering mess in 3.2 seconds! LOL!
You are delusional. Just the idea that you call me a pillhead when it is YOU who has multiple RXs for pain pills, is almost funny! I don't take pain pills. Period. But...you...well, you are a daily ab"user". I think that's part of your problem here...
How do you know how many rx's I have? Are you peeking in my windows LOL
I simply made an opinion of how your mother would be disappointed and asked how she passed chill out now don't get all crazed and go shoot up or anything. Actually
I have more cooth and respect for the departed and a thing called a heart, just wanted to show you that you and your ” no boundaries” could work both ways. So go take your depression meds and go to bed, you got some houses to clean tomorrow or some job, I need you rested up to work hard on those accounts so my Social Security check may get a little bigger next year.
But if you keep cutting and digging and lying on me, I may harden my heart and start to dish as much as you have, which honestly I haven't even touched the surface compared to your vile words. So I guess it's up to you how far we take this, since I know what stokes you now. Remember your motto, careful it may bite you on the big o booty you must have since your fixated on my little one :)

Location hidden

#4790 Feb 24, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>hello honey bee 1st and spartan i want to say thankyou for the invite i haven't been on here since this morning had to lay down with my little girl she seems to be feeling bad she is starting to hang on me again and she wont lay down unless moma does after wrestling with her all day i had a headache and i guess i fell asleep good thing my husband cooked dinner for the other kids and done dishes.i think im in the wrong house lol well wanted to say hi to you and spartan
Good evening maam. I hope she gets better!
I was all ready for my shows and disappointed to find the silly awards show it's on instead! I think I'm going to go visit with my neighbor for a bit, she's been gone for a few days and just got back home. I hope you have a good evening and tomorrow is a better day for her.
Goodnight round table
irene

Covington, KY

#4791 Feb 24, 2013
goodevening honey bee i will talk to you soon

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4792 Feb 24, 2013
Nite all
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4793 Feb 25, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening maam. I hope she gets better!
I was all ready for my shows and disappointed to find the silly awards show it's on instead! I think I'm going to go visit with my neighbor for a bit, she's been gone for a few days and just got back home. I hope you have a good evening and tomorrow is a better day for her.
Goodnight round table
Hello Honey Bee.Hope your day was good and your night goes well kiddo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Daugherty get around? 27 min Jimmyphat 1
News Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault 28 min Sad 5
Emily Southerland 2 hr rylermyler 1
The HEALING PLACE is GOOD because it also hleps... 4 hr A Friend Called V... 11
Harley Clark (Aug '15) 4 hr ItsMeee 7
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 4 hr Frieda 4,242
Crystal Snodgrass Aka Crystal Bibbs 6 hr Big D 1

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance