“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4710 Feb 22, 2013
cruel wrote:
I'm guessing she thinks the rest of the emails are not available since she got me deleted , buy they're on my computer, just for the record LOL
PLEASE post them. ALL of them. Do it! You wouldn't dare because they don't support your facade you like to put on here. LOL!!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4711 Feb 22, 2013
Your account is not deleted--I just looked. That was another lie you created after you realized you hadn't switched screen names. LOL

Hahahahahahahaha!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4712 Feb 22, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute....you just said a few posts up how you *only* use the Honey Bee name. LOL!!!!!! Did you forget to switch back? Tell me again how I am a liar! LOL!!!!
Do you think you are that slick? How crazy are you to go make posts up like they are me OMG YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME!!! I guess you think it's funny making this BULL posts trying to act like it was me! Or are you just so desperate to communicate with me so you made up CRUEL and PRETEND it is me??
You got one part of it right, I am really laughing at you now!! You need help for real!
I bet you'd LOVE to get into my account and make posts from it, man you really are taking this stuff too far and losing grip with reality.
Oh wait did you just want to talk to Spartan so bad you made up the name Cruel and pretended it was me to talk to him! WOW this is too much! Here's myaccount wide open. My LAST post was under Honey Bee NOT cruel jeez get help please!! I do hope you don't have children in your care... God help them if you do!!

Location hidden

#4713 Feb 22, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Miss Bee.If laughter is good as you say,,,then I'm in excellent shape at the moment.Don't worry about 'holly all that much kiddo.People like that always manage to trip up,,,and bury themselves.
Hey Spartan I'm good too, just dropped my jaw on that up there, I just thought maybe she needed meds but now I know for sure! Oh I'm laughing alright, that's just Crazy right there, posing as me, someone needs to put her in a straight jacket!!!!! I don't even have a niece going to be in forensics, they are all 3 nurses! Hilarious! Anything for attention...wow

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4714 Feb 22, 2013
That's terribly funny! YOU posted...it's a Glasgow address and now you are trying to say you didn't. Clearly, it was you. HB, have you ever thought that it's behavior like this that makes EVERYone confident you are crazy?

Did you make this little story up to try to save face about forgeting to switch screen names? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4715 Feb 22, 2013
P.S. If I were to make up posts and claim they are from you, they would be far more entertaining. I beleive I've proven that with another poster already.

Location hidden

#4716 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
So, you are imitating your idol, huh? You can't communicate without name calling and then have the nerve to tout yourself as a Christian. I do, indeed, find that humurous!
You say that I am scared but it is you who intends to have those at the picnic sign a confidentiality agreement in fear of this scared little kid. LOL! You are just FULL of ironies. Like I said before, I don't judge posts and I don't post from a cell phone. But, dream what you will. I am everyone and everywhere. In fact, I'm spartan, too. You didn't know?
Not scared of you at all you sick twisted woman , but I can imagine you desperately want to know who anyone is who don't believe in your lies and calls you out on them ,probably drives ya nuts lol. Okay so its your tablet

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4717 Feb 22, 2013
Good evenin gotta say, honey bee and spartan. How are y'all?

Location hidden

#4718 Feb 22, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Well hello there princess. I am doing pretty good , how about yourself?
oh oh

Shepherdsville, KY

#4719 Feb 22, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Oh Oh, Princess has joined an alliance!

Location hidden

#4720 Feb 22, 2013
Hows it goin tri

Location hidden

#4721 Feb 22, 2013
oh oh wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Oh, Princess has joined an alliance!
What? How do I get dragged into something just because I said hello to them? They're the only others that's been posting lately other than holly. If you've noticed I've stayed out of everything and it's best you keep me out of it. I don't know what I've done to U for you to have a problem with me.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4722 Feb 22, 2013
What's with you people jumping on an elderly man? He didn't say anything out of line to you, princess. Seems like you and HB want to follow spartan's lead since he has been on tri's as5 for a while now. Think for yourself instead of trailing behind others.

Location hidden

#4723 Feb 22, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Doing great babe and you? Did you end up getting sick, hope not! Going to bed so I will check back in the morning nite sweety, and everyone else.

Location hidden

#4724 Feb 22, 2013
What's with you people jumping on an elderly man? He didn't say anything out of line to you, princess. Seems like you and HB want to follow spartan's lead since he has been on tri's as5 for a while now. Think for yourself instead of trailing behind others.
I didn't jump on him. I simply stated that I've stayed out of things and all because I said hi to people who I've talked to every since I came here, I've apparently joined an alliance. I'm not following anybody's lead, I don't need to. Honestly that's why I've kept things short and sweet because I'm done with all the bs.

Location hidden

#4725 Feb 22, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>Doing great babe and you? Did you end up getting sick, hope not! Going to bed so I will check back in the morning nite sweety, and everyone else.
Doing ok. Working like crazy as always! And no not too sick, you know being a full time mommy and workaholic never allows sick days!lol nite! Ttyt
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4726 Feb 23, 2013
P.S. If I were to make up posts and claim they are from you, they would be far more entertaining. I beleive I've proven that with another poster already.
Oh yeah,,,you've proven yourself.Not gonna lie to ya kiddo,,,pain got me outta bed this morning,,,but I still feel great.You know why I feel great??? Of course you do.Anyway,,,I hope you get outta bed and play with me soon.Don't got all day to throw at ya.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4727 Feb 23, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Spartan I'm good too, just dropped my jaw on that up there, I just thought maybe she needed meds but now I know for sure! Oh I'm laughing alright, that's just Crazy right there, posing as me, someone needs to put her in a straight jacket!!!!! I don't even have a niece going to be in forensics, they are all 3 nurses! Hilarious! Anything for attention...wow
You said a mouthful kiddo."Anything for attention".However,I'm considering helping her out with that.I actually considered walking up on her real fast with a mean look and snapping her photo just as her heart drops,her eyes widen,her nostrils flare,,,and her lungs rapidly deplete their supply in a startled gasp.Thought also about uploading that same photo alongside of my new screen-name,,,"'hollyhate r".Anyway,,,it's good to hear from you girl.Hope you're doin' alright this mornin'.Not doing real bad myself.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4728 Feb 23, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing ok. Working like crazy as always! And no not too sick, you know being a full time mommy and workaholic never allows sick days!lol nite! Ttyt
Good morning princess.Hope you're doin' alright today.

Location hidden

#4729 Feb 23, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning princess.Hope you're doin' alright today.
I am. Getting ready for work to do it all over again today. Ready for a huge ass vacation!:/ anyhow have a great day spartan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitch list 48 min JoeSchmo 6
Misc is a fun place to work. 50 min right 3
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 1 hr dee 55
Why are there so many f ags in Shep? (Aug '10) 2 hr Mandy Maraman 33
Foxy Lady Gentlemens Club Hot Strippers!!! 2 hr decent person 4
Why are black women easy? 2 hr Mandy Maraman 4
What butter do you use, Spread, Country Crock o... 2 hr Mandy Maraman 15

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at March 06 at 10:37PM EST

Valley Station Dating
Find my Match