Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I'm stalking YOU, yet, it is YOU who repeatedly posts to me and about me. I guess that could seem legit to a completely insane, or imblanced person. So, I would suggest that you reread your post once you sober up or have someone with sense explain to you the ironies here. You continue to address me to tell me not to address you. LOL!!
You seem to call me a multitude of names that then threaten me if I call you crazy? And you have no idea how crazy that sounds. How many times have you posted TO ME to tell me you are ignoring me? LOL!!!!
C-R-A-Z-Y
What is almost funny, if not sad, is how you go after individuals after you become convinced they are me. The threats you made to Holly C were shameful. I'm waiting to see what you do to Doug's wife. With any luck, she too, will give you the smack down that you beg for. I've read that thread and there is "zero" reason to believe I am her, yet in your deluded way of thinking, you are convinced of it.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Why are you so fixated on my descriptive word of your behavior: Crazy? Is it because you KNOW the show fits?

You called me crazy in the same post in which you threatened me not to call you crazy again. LOL. Notice that I don't get bent out of shape about the words you use to describe me? That's because I know they aren't true. You can't say the same, apparently.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Why are you so fixated on my descriptive word of your behavior: Crazy? Is it because you KNOW the show fits?
You called me crazy in the same post in which you threatened me not to call you crazy again. LOL. Notice that I don't get bent out of shape about the words you use to describe me? That's because I know they aren't true. You can't say the same, apparently.
You are the One fixated on me!!!! I hadn't even posted and yet AGAIN you blame me for something someone else posted .... You're like Obama blaming Bush for everything you are a trip, get some help. You should have kept with the advice given to you because as soon as the weather warms, I will be going to the AG and getting my due JUSTICE until then keep adding fuel to the fire if you wish. I just laugh because you're in such A fixation with me! Disabled and all clearly my life is much better and obviously more fulfilling than yours.

And TRI, SHAME ON YOU foR using church to try and figure who I am. That's a disgrace!
You and your hundred screen names.
Maybe I should post the email of Holla defending you, tho I didn't say anything about you, she MISREAD and again had comprehension difficulties, thought I was mad at you and told me who your sister is, then next thing ya know, the birth announcement popped up on here with your sisters name. I dont care about either of you or your obviously lonely lives, so how about y'all stop caring about mine, mine is wonderful. Very fulfilling and mostly fun, don't be jealous, hey get a life yourself then you wont LIVE on Topix! You're still posting all day every day, just under different names. You call Spartan an instigator hah what a joke, you get him started every time so you can argue or engage in conversation with him. THAT BORED ARE YA? You day you have a grandchild to raise... Maybe the mother of that child is one of the girls that gets trashed talked on this site ask the time, that's why you're raising her?? Just a guess lol
Now again...run along find someone else to stalk you keep bringing me into stuff I am not even a part of!!
I laugh at y'all everytime I get on this site. Look at the addresses, those weren't Etown like you SWARE I post under lol I NEVER post under anything but Honey Bee so I really don't give a rats hiney if you believe it or not hahah it will all come out in the wash as they say :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Why do you copy my words, can't come up with your own? It's obvious you are fixated with me posting my name initials on 4 different threads yesterday, while I was gone busy with a thing called life and enjoying it. I say you're fixated with me now you've posted I am fixated with you. Obama style haha
Perry Mason

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

If you're going to the A.G.'s office, I can call Jack for you. I used to be a partner in his Father's law office. Don't tell him you know aqua-Buddha though.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I tell you what, HB...you SHOULD go to the AG's office. Don't wait until it's warm though. Do it now. Stop with your empty threats and just DO IT. What will happen is this: YOU will e humiliated. Folks that work at the AG's office are intelligent. They can clearly see the horrible things that you've said about me and how you whine incessantly when I fire back. The difference is clear: your words don't bother me. But, that won't matter to the AG's office. They don't care about "hurt feelings". So, run (okay...well, that won't happen) but go and go now...as fast as you can to tell those fine folks how I've hurt your little feelings!

I can promise you this: two things will happen. 1. The tables WILL be turned on you and 2. You WILL have to reveal your identity.

I'm ready.

You really have no concept of how ignorant you sound by threatening someone with legal action because your little feelings got hurt, do you? The funny thing is, I have no idea who you are (yet).

You have spent days harassing people, namely Holly C and now Doug's wife. All with the assumption that they are me. That's NUTS and it's also NUTS that you think anyone but you gives a damn about anonymous posts hurting your feelings. Don't like the atmosphere here, have a little self control and don't come here. It's that simple.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

As for tri, I only repoeated what he posted here, publicly, in my email response to you. I also never initiated contact with you, HB. Every contact that was made was initiated BY YOU. Keep up with the talk about messages though and I'll feel compelled to post them again. Last time I did that, you spiraled downward into the oblivion. As I see it, you're emotionally hanging by a very fine thread now....it probably wouldn't take but one or two copy and paste jobs to send you right back over the edge!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Here is a song I'll dedicate to my favorite poster here. Consider it your biography.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Here is a song I'll dedicate to my favorite poster here. Consider it your biography.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
haha your theme song. My you just lay and wait for my posts don't you...just like you follow Spartan from thread to thread...he or I post, few minutes later you crawl out from under your rock and BAMM there you are with more lies. You did inbox me first the last time, you kept asking if I was posting to Spartan about the cake, has your memory lapsed again? LoL you asked in all 7 emails if I knew who ggg was, did you figure that out? I kept telling you I was busy yet you kept msging... Also the lunch...was a suggestion for me, you and princess because I THOUGHT you were going to start acting human and decent but Post away, I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. Not even having my name out there, I have nothing but good that follows me, oh, except your lies.
Just because you say it, doesn't make it so. Repeat all you want Polly...I didn't post that about the MiSol wife being you, I just said I can see the uncanny resemblance in the way you and that poster sounds. Nor did I make the threads about Holly Cecil, yes, I said in the inbox to YOU IF you are Holly Cecil I bet your work would like to know the time spent on topix instead of working but even I'm not really that callous.
I don't need to run.LOL I laugh at your statements knowing some day they will come back on you tenfold so... Make fun all you want that I can't, again that's your inhumane side that thinks it's funny to make fun of a disabled person and it doesn't bother me so crack away. Digg deeper your soul is much more black than that. I'd rather be physically disabled than emotional crippled with no soul any day!:}
No they won't laugh, they've already asked me to come in, just from the email I sent. Don't need anyone to help aqua budda fake Christian lol.
IF I did anything it would be for the sake of some other poor soul that you torment that isn't as strong as myself and could possibly commit suicide because of your evil trash talk and dysfunctional soul. You don't Bother me, get that thru your messed up head! Only exploiting my tragedy bothered me, at first. Didn't know such evil people with no life could be so cruel but now that I see all the other people you stalk and harass. You have a bully complex, that's fine, that's on you, not me. Thank goodness I didn't kill myself like you said over and over, but you should think about that email you sent me about changing your ways, others out there with disabilities or even mental illnesses could be pushed over the edge by you, can you live with that, honestly? Ask yourself that without laughing thinking you've won some non existent fight. Have I ever made fun of your parents and childhood, no, out would be cruel and that's not how I roll... I roll with a gogo now, lol that's the model of scooter I'm getting Tomorrow :} for those bad days that I can't walk, I really hope you Never know such pain especially as you hate dunk drivers so much.
Done HOLLA done with you for good, now be done with me as well, I'm going to repost your email about you changing your ways and I seriously hope you consider it, laughter and happiness is good, but not at others' expense

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

HOLLA HERE'S YOUR APOLOGY TO ME, IF YOU WANT TO TRY IT AGAIN...I WILL FORGIVE YOU AGAIN, BUT YOU HAVE TO MEAN IT...OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE IGNORED, JUST QUIT LYING SAYING I'M POSTING STUFF I'M NOT. THANK YOU

>> >> My goodness--I am so thankful you messaged me! What I want to tell you is that >> I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY for the rotten things I said! I was convinced you were >> lying and I WAS WRONG. Wrong in the way that makes me sick to my stomach!! >> I am actually thinking of re-registering and coming back as someone nice.:-) >> Which is, believe it or not, more of how I am in real life. I read an article >> recently by Julie Zhou titled something like "where anonymity breeds contempt". >> I saw myself in that article and I didn't like it much. Unfortunately, I >> really don't feel bad for the things I have said to Spartan but I've grown so >> tired of all of that drama. I wish I wasn't so dang stubborn. I actually know >> people (in real life, lol) that know Mark and there are some terrible things >> that have been told to me that I haven't posted, believe it or not! And, I >> won't. I just really want it to "go away"! LOL >> I will certainly ignore "dude". That's sort of creepy--it sounds like it >> almost has to be him if he knows things like that. How would he just randomly >> know that you post on topix and come here to find you? Honey--you have had your >> fair share of tragedy.:-( I hope this poster is not someone trying to hurt >> you. He will be facing A LOT of wrath if that's the case!! You are fortunate >> to have a good hubby! I am thankful for mine every day of my life. There are >> too many toads out there not to cherish a prince once you find him! >> I've actually been "found" myself but not by anyone who worries me. Some >> little punk (lol) that works for the same company I contract with busted me >> posting here--another reason why I think I may reinvent myself. haha >> I swear it's a guessing game who you are posting to on topix. I think Spartan >> probably makes 60% of the posts by unregistered users. I'm glad you >> registered--now, no one can claim your name and post random junk!! >> >> Thank you so much for forgiving me. That lifts a weight from my shoulders, >> honey. I promise you do not know me "in real life". I felt bad taht you were >> angry at someone, thinking they are me. I use the name holla, not as in >> "holler" but because that's what my friends call me to be silly. My name is >> Holly. >> >> XOXOXOXO
SORRY ABOUT THE ARROWS MY PROGRAM ADDED THOSE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

As YOU SAY...I have had my fair share of tragedy but always end up smiling and being happy despite it. You could learn from that

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh...Honey, I could also create a fake email and claim it's from you...and I may do that but I'm a little busy right now. LOL

Funny how you write PAGES to me and then claim I follow you harass you. Haha!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

P.S. I'll also post your "real" emails to me once I have a few minutes. LOL!!! Prepare to go off the deep end.....AGAIN.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
haha your theme song. My you just lay and wait for my posts don't you...just like you follow Spartan from thread to thread...he or I post, few minutes later you crawl out from under your rock and BAMM there you are with more lies. You did inbox me first the last time, you kept asking if I was posting to Spartan about the cake, has your memory lapsed again? LoL you asked in all 7 emails if I knew who ggg was, did you figure that out? I kept telling you I was busy yet you kept msging... Also the lunch...was a suggestion for me, you and princess because I THOUGHT you were going to start acting human and decent but Post away, I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. Not even having my name out there, I have nothing but good that follows me, oh, except your lies.
Just because you say it, doesn't make it so. Repeat all you want Polly...I didn't post that about the MiSol wife being you, I just said I can see the uncanny resemblance in the way you and that poster sounds. Nor did I make the threads about Holly Cecil, yes, I said in the inbox to YOU IF you are Holly Cecil I bet your work would like to know the time spent on topix instead of working but even I'm not really that callous.
I don't need to run.LOL I laugh at your statements knowing some day they will come back on you tenfold so... Make fun all you want that I can't, again that's your inhumane side that thinks it's funny to make fun of a disabled person and it doesn't bother me so crack away. Digg deeper your soul is much more black than that. I'd rather be physically disabled than emotional crippled with no soul any day!:}
No they won't laugh, they've already asked me to come in, just from the email I sent. Don't need anyone to help aqua budda fake Christian lol.
IF I did anything it would be for the sake of some other poor soul that you torment that isn't as strong as myself and could possibly commit suicide because of your evil trash talk and dysfunctional soul. You don't Bother me, get that thru your messed up head! Only exploiting my tragedy bothered me, at first. Didn't know such evil people with no life could be so cruel but now that I see all the other people you stalk and harass. You have a bully complex, that's fine, that's on you, not me. Thank goodness I didn't kill myself like you said over and over, but you should think about that email you sent me about changing your ways, others out there with disabilities or even mental illnesses could be pushed over the edge by you, can you live with that, honestly? Ask yourself that without laughing thinking you've won some non existent fight. Have I ever made fun of your parents and childhood, no, out would be cruel and that's not how I roll... I roll with a gogo now, lol that's the model of scooter I'm getting Tomorrow :} for those bad days that I can't walk, I really hope you Never know such pain especially as you hate dunk drivers so much.
Done HOLLA done with you for good, now be done with me as well, I'm going to repost your email about you changing your ways and I seriously hope you consider it, laughter and happiness is good, but not at others' expense
Hello Miss Bee.If laughter is good as you say,,,then I'm in excellent shape at the moment.Don't worry about 'holly all that much kiddo.People like that always manage to trip up,,,and bury themselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh...Honey, I could also create a fake email and claim it's from you...and I may do that but I'm a little busy right now. LOL
Funny how you write PAGES to me and then claim I follow you harass you. Haha!
Are you seriously saying you did not send me that apology email??
Omg what a liar. Like anyone that reads it can't tell you wrote it... You REALLY are crazy LMBO!!!
Get some help
cruel

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Miss Bee.If laughter is good as you say,,,then I'm in excellent shape at the moment.Don't worry about 'holly all that much kiddo.People like that always manage to trip up,,,and bury themselves.
I'm laughing too buddy!! Had a little time on my hands and thought I'd remind her she once thought about reinventing herself...
She's on several threads saying I'm posting things about someone that is her, it isn't me but I like it and I agree and I think that's got her feathers ruffled because this time it sounds like it is right on the money LOL. She says we stalk her but seems like you and I can't make a post without her following behind, even when they have nothing to do with her haha I laugh every time. I enjoy ignoring her Better because she gets a thrill from the arguing and I'm not going to entertain such a beast. I just can't stand a liar especially inserting me where I was not even at...ya know?
As I said, have had a great week very busy with family. Brought my niece back with us from our trip, she's on break from college. Took her to the airport this morning so kinda bored now. She should be a comedian instead of forensic scientist but I'll bet she'll be a good one, just lighten the mood on a bad scene, which will come in handy I'm sure. Getting ready for the weekend one of my best friends' daughter is getting married. Other than that I'm just going to relax! I'll catch ya around on Monday...until then have a good one!
I'm looking forward to your wife's fried chicken!
cruel

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Oh I forgot to mention she must have cried to the moderators because my account is frozen...
My new screen name will be cruel from now on:)

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously saying you did not send me that apology email??
Omg what a liar. Like anyone that reads it can't tell you wrote it... You REALLY are crazy LMBO!!!
Get some help
Oh no!!!!! YOU called me crazy! I'm going to call the AGs office! Wahhhhh Wahhhhh! LOL. See how that works?

You apologized to me. I apologized to you. Don't you remember...you know sending me the invite to lunch with you....and also that *special* subject you felt the need to confide it me. Don't you remember? Or do I need to repost it so you can have another breakdown???? The last time I posted it, you reported it and it was taken down, remember? Or are you going to say you didn't report it and some random person did? Riiiiiight. I think it was in a different email than the one you sent telling me that you can't afford your medication and tried to get food stamps. LOL!
If you also remember, you began your tirade against me when I thought things were *done* because you thought I was Holly C. In your email, you said you were going to destroy her (my) life, you were on your way to her (my) job to have her (me) fired, and also demanded an apology in this forum! LOL This forum is sooooo important to you. Pathetic!

Seems like it's overtaking your life. I bet you're in a bad mood for a week after I fight back against you. The funny thing is, YOU are always posting to me and about me and then claim I harass you! Hahahaha!

Anyone here can clearly see who needs the help. You already take meds....do you think maybe they are not at the right level? That could be it.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

cruel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laughing too buddy!! Had a little time on my hands and thought I'd remind her she once thought about reinventing herself...
She's on several threads saying I'm posting things about someone that is her, it isn't me but I like it and I agree and I think that's got her feathers ruffled because this time it sounds like it is right on the money LOL. She says we stalk her but seems like you and I can't make a post without her following behind, even when they have nothing to do with her haha I laugh every time. I enjoy ignoring her Better because she gets a thrill from the arguing and I'm not going to entertain such a beast. I just can't stand a liar especially inserting me where I was not even at...ya know?
As I said, have had a great week very busy with family. Brought my niece back with us from our trip, she's on break from college. Took her to the airport this morning so kinda bored now. She should be a comedian instead of forensic scientist but I'll bet she'll be a good one, just lighten the mood on a bad scene, which will come in handy I'm sure. Getting ready for the weekend one of my best friends' daughter is getting married. Other than that I'm just going to relax! I'll catch ya around on Monday...until then have a good one!
I'm looking forward to your wife's fried chicken!
Wait a minute....you just said a few posts up how you *only* use the Honey Bee name. LOL!!!!!! Did you forget to switch back? Tell me again how I am a liar! LOL!!!!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

cruel wrote:
I'm guessing she thinks the rest of the emails are not available since she got me deleted , buy they're on my computer, just for the record LOL
Sure didn't, but THAT is freakin' gut-busting hilarious!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Valley Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••