Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Margaret hahaha what a joke! I like when friends roll the bus over your head, took a while but they finally did haha. Now I shall be the voice in the back ruining the show :)
Linda made her jealous because her slandering ”man” couldn't keep his eyes off her, the rest...I'll keep to myself for now

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
There ya go again. Thanks for that!! That was your last move in this game. Change your IP all you want, it won't matter, especially since you admitted on that other post that's what you do. You did this to yourself, just keep that in mind.
On another note...YOU have posts removed, just like you lied and said your other account had been deleted then you popped up under it again, like everything else.... you lie about everything. I hope you get help on your own, or maybe that will be part of the conditions you may have to settle for. We'll see just how deserving I am of all the slandering/bullying/harassment you've accosted me with.
We ALL know who isn't of sound mind here.
How's the stupid show going anyway?? LOL
Again TRI, I addressed this to you, I'll await your response. Unless you always let this poster do your ” sinful” bidding for you. While you sit back and pretend to be all Christian like.
Did what to myself? LOL Seriously? Geeeez. I've already contacted the AG's office, dear. They don't seem all that interested in some willy-nilly topix posts. You really are craaaaaaaaaazy.

Didn't you claim your son has everyone's IP addresses here? Was that just another lie? Obviously. Still yet, though, I have the email where you told me that you have everyone's IP addresses and that you are going to "expose" everyone. LOL! In another email, you apologized and wanted to be my pal. Haha!
Slander? What about the posts you've made claiming I am Holly C, a girl on your FB page, "sociopathic", etc. etc.? Oh wait....you don't know who I am.... so that slander goes right down the crapper. Vise versa.
Harrassment and bullying? My goodness....how many post have YOU made to me or about me? That's good stuff right there. You can only play the victim and can't see what YOU have done! LOL! Re-read just your above post and see who the antagonizer is.

I'm ready for you, dear. I can promise you one thing: I WILL fight back. So, if you're prepared for that, have at it. I'm not scared...but keep making your threats and see what happens. You can dish it, but you can't take it. You've done plenty of dishin'!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
”Holla ”, I know exactly who you are!! I will be seeing you soon, count on that!!!
Wow...now THAT is a threat.

If you know who I am, please post my name so all can see.
That's what I thought.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

tri wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. I`ll level with you since it`s you. How did you get my name? Holly is my wife posting on her laptop and I think she does a really good job considering she`s only been on the round table a short time. P.S. Don`t tell her I told you.
Haha! Niiiiiiiiiiice.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought.
I didn't threaten you, lol, you have some comprehension difficulties. Oh don't be scared of the little old hag in ahoverround haha just said I'd be seeing you soon, maybe at one of the ” gigs” lol. Nothing to be scared of, except my eyes hurting from looking at you LOL, ya know, old hags have a hard time seeing!
Now why would you call the AG if you just know you're so innocent? bwahahaha isn't that your trademark laugh Margaret? HoLLa hahahaha
tattle tale

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>
That's what I thought.
post her name. We are all curious to know who she really is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I did... Margaret

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

If you only knew.... LOLOLOL hilarious!!!!
I will be ignoring from here on out, I won't waste my time on the likes and will keep on laughing. I could go into detail, but that's not how I roll. A pathetic life is punishment enough and y'all already knew that. Idk her ” personally” but what I know... well hahahahah what a joke! To have the nerve to call other people fat haha HOLLA GIRL!
the picture she had posted of the chicken was a real close description of her!!!! Her own business,,, yeah, if you want to call it a business lmbo.
No wonder she has so much time on her hands!!
Bleeh bleeh bleeh that's all folks

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Evening y'all!
itsmeitsyouwhosw ho

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

A little bird told me to go look at the Mi Sol thread and you will see who the mean crazy woman who gets posts deleted are HOLLA BACK YALL

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Margaret? LOL Okay...you got me. This is Margaret Thatcher. Howdy y'all.

Just another crazy delusion.

So far, I have been:
*Someone with a daughter who is a felon
*Someone on HB's facebook page
*Some lady who lives down 480
*Holly Cecil
*Holly Brooks
*tri's wife
*and now Margaret

I'm sure I've missed some along the way. Haha!

I actually called the AG's office to ask about the other thread HB put on here about the AG investigating Topix. Of course, that was not true.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Oh....forgot one--I was a "Hodge" girl, too. LOL!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

itsmeitsyouwhoswho wrote:
A little bird told me to go look at the Mi Sol thread and you will see who the mean crazy woman who gets posts deleted are HOLLA BACK YALL
HB, why bother switching names? Everyone knows it's you.

I've never posted in that thread, but I see you did. Interesting since the thread ended a month ago and now you claim I'm there somehow. Is that slander? Hahahaha!

What's funny is that all the post pertaining to YOU get deleted. So what's the common denominator? LOL
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Lies? Are you trying to say that you have not been arrested over and again? If you are not claiming that...then what am I lying about?
I wasn't in Texas? Really? Okay...you got me... I was really in Paris, enjoying the wine!
Who would lie about being in TX? It's certainly not a place I care to go.
Geez. I could tell you I'm typing on a laptop and you'd deny that, too.
Can you converse without calling names? Funny how you claim to be a man of "caliber" (which makes no sense anyway) when you can't converse without cussing and namecalling--nevermind the many arrests you've had. I'd bet the rest of the world doesn't consider you a man of merit at all.
Nothing in the post I responded to said anything about any arrests.Why twist words around kiddo??? I'll tell you why,"because cheap shots,low blows,insinuations and lies are all that you are capable of fighting with".Yeah,you're a real genius,,,"moron".Any way,,,you can go ahead and do us all the pleasure,,,and shut up now.And for the record,I can't really claim that I don't care how the rest of the world perceives me,,,because that wouldn't be entirely true.However,it's not really the rest of the world attempting to louse my life up,by repeatedly calling my name,even once narrowed my position down pretty good for someone else I was arguing with and threatened to give my address,spouted to the whole world everything I ever done and then added just as many lies,and repeatedly insulted my wife (who you don't even know) about her weight as well as claimed that"hopefully my son would get run over by a drunk driver",,,,,,,,,,"on ly you".Praise God 'holly.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

For crying out loud, there are a load of things you can whine about but I think I made it pretty clear what I was saying about a drunk driver. Worded poorly, but my intent was clear.
I also didn't threaten to give out your address and actually encouraged another poster NOT to do it. I also didn't post your name, YOU did because you're a genuis like that. LOL So whine all you want, but at least be honest.

You can't handle that I beat you at your own game. That's what it boils down to! LOL You proved that you are no victim when I was gone and you were crawling tri and BWL's butts. LOL You can't help yourself, can you? Just like YOU started with me yesterday and, because I didn't take it, you're playing the victim.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
If you only knew.... LOLOLOL hilarious!!!!
I will be ignoring from here on out, I won't waste my time on the likes and will keep on laughing. I could go into detail, but that's not how I roll. A pathetic life is punishment enough and y'all already knew that. Idk her ” personally” but what I know... well hahahahah what a joke! To have the nerve to call other people fat haha HOLLA GIRL!
the picture she had posted of the chicken was a real close description of her!!!! Her own business,,, yeah, if you want to call it a business lmbo.
No wonder she has so much time on her hands!!
Bleeh bleeh bleeh that's all folks
Hello kiddo.Hope you ain't mad at me about nothing.Only erratically thumbing through at the moment,,,but plan to catch up more thoroughly a little later tonight.Monday night,I played cards with my brother till the kids got up for school,came home yesterday morning and drink beer till some time after dark,and even though I did get some sleep last night,I spent the later half of the day on a geode search with my dad and one of my nieces.And even though I did have a lot of fun,,,I'm currently worn down to the nub.Gonna hopefully unwind and catch a show or two with the ol' lady and have some dinner.Will get back and see what's going on if energy allows though.Either way and however it unfolds,,,I hope you have a comfortable night girl.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

_princess1_ wrote:
Evening y'all!
Evening kiddo.What are you gonna bring to the cookout??? Nobody's said anything about potato salad yet,,,so I hope you're thinking about something along those lines.Ain't heard nothing from gotta say yet.Guess he can bring the chips and cokes.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Evening kiddo.What are you gonna bring to the cookout??? Nobody's said anything about potato salad yet,,,so I hope you're thinking about something along those lines.Ain't heard nothing from gotta say yet.Guess he can bring the chips and cokes.
Sure! I'll bring some potato salad and maybe even some of my fried chicken and homemade biscuits. I'm pretty good in the kitchen. I haven't heard anything outta him today either. Guessing maybe he had to go back to work today.. I've had a good 2 days off! Lazy as could be but well deserved after working as hard as I have here lately.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody has their specialties as well as their weaknnesses in the kitchen kiddo.My ol' lady can actually fry 'bone-in' chicken real well,,,but still has trouble with biscuits sometimes.And yeah,I was thinkin' about inviting "gotta say" as well.Though I'm guessing from the last photo had up of pic-nic supplies,,,that his girl can't cook.
LOL yeah she can cook and im not really to shabby at it myself , the photo was a funny pic the top said call of duty womens edition , thats what the sandwhich supplies was all about lol.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>LOL yeah she can cook and im not really to shabby at it myself , the photo was a funny pic the top said call of duty womens edition , thats what the sandwhich supplies was all about lol.
We can still count on you for the cokes and chips can't we??? All kiddin' aside,I was a little puzzled about the deli products.Glad I said something and you explained it though.If your wife wants to show off a bit and whip something up for this little get together,,,we'd be happy to have it.We're still gonna need chips and cokes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,361 - 4,380 of9,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Valley Station Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance