spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening princess.
How are you?

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4581 Feb 18, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening , princess how are ya ?
Good how are you?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4582 Feb 18, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good how are you?
Im doin pretty good thanks for askin , and im happy your doin well .

Location hidden

#4583 Feb 18, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>Im doin pretty good thanks for askin , and im happy your doin well .
Yea. I got off work today and am odd for the next 2 while days!!! Thank goodness! I need a break from that place for a bit. How's work?

Location hidden

#4584 Feb 18, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea. I got off work today and am odd for the next 2 while days!!! Thank goodness! I need a break from that place for a bit. How's work?
Slow season right now 40 a week but its fixin to be daylight to dark here in the next couple weeks all the way till next november , MONEY !!!!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4585 Feb 19, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you?
Cold,tired,bewildered,confused ,,,and a little on the hungry side.Strongly considering having a "cold bubbly" though.Maybe listen to a song.Might even make a post or two if anybody will post back to me.Don't know yet.Either way,,,thanks for inquiring.Hope your day goes good.

Location hidden

#4586 Feb 19, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>Slow season right now 40 a week but its fixin to be daylight to dark here in the next couple weeks all the way till next november , MONEY !!!!
Woo whoo! Don't ya just love money?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4587 Feb 19, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious kiddo,,,you wanna share the reason that you're not responding to me???

Location hidden

#4588 Feb 19, 2013
Good morning Spartan!! I will respond :)
I was appalled at what I read this morning from last nights post. I pray nothing happens to your dear son. I am curious why the thread tells me there's a reply but POOF the thread is gone??
If you have a need for it in the future, I have it printed. It's One thing to be told to kill myself, but to wish a child to be killed is a whole new level of evil and ignorance. Keep looking up buddy and I don't blame you for getting angry, your son should have never had death wished upon him, that brings out a whole different protective side!! I totally agreed with everything you and gotta say wrote, it just wouldn't let me comment, I was printing then tried to comment but poof gone!!!!! Imagine that!!! Funny how it kept being told that I was the one getting posts removed. I wasn't in the conversation...until it was too late! Everything you and Gotta say was right on the money, right down to the filthiness described!!
I'm ready when you are, as I said before. Time to put an end to the bullying and harassment.

Location hidden

#4589 Feb 19, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL only when I got it. Home sick today , laid up on the couch fixin ta watch a movie or 2.Hope you have a better day than this.

Location hidden

#4590 Feb 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious kiddo,,,you wanna share the reason that you're not responding to me???
Hello spartan , hows it going?

Location hidden

#4591 Feb 19, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
I was appalled at what I read this morning from last nights post. I pray nothing happens to your dear son. I am curious why the thread tells me there's a reply but POOF the thread is gone??
If you have a need for it in the future, I have it printed. It's One thing to be told to kill myself, but to wish a child to be killed is a whole new level of evil and ignorance. Keep looking up buddy and I don't blame you for getting angry, your son should have never had death wished upon him, that brings out a whole different protective side!! I totally agreed with everything you and gotta say wrote, it just wouldn't let me comment, I was printing then tried to comment but poof gone!!!!! Imagine that!!! Funny how it kept being told that I was the one getting posts removed. I wasn't in the conversation...until it was too late! Everything you and Gotta say was right on the money, right down to the filthiness described!!
I'm ready when you are, as I said before. Time to put an end to the bullying and harassment.
Hello honey bee how are ya?She has a severe mental issue , im glad me and spartan are not the only ones that seen that. Apparantly she wished only spartan did she had it taken down pretty fast.

Location hidden

#4592 Feb 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious kiddo,,,you wanna share the reason that you're not responding to me???
Well when I checked this morning I seen gotta says response to me so I replied to him. I hadn't made it any further than that yet, sorry.

Location hidden

#4593 Feb 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Cold,tired,bewildered, confused,,,and a little on the hungry side.Strongly considering having a "cold bubbly" though.Maybe listen to a song.Might even make a post or two if anybody will post back to me.Don't know yet.Either way,,,thanks for inquiring.Hope your day goes good.
Well my days gonna go about like it is right this minute. I'm still laying in the bed because its my day off. I'm debating going to the store or not. What song were ya planning on listening to?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4594 Feb 19, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Well,I don't think that she really meant what she was saying.Only lashing out like a child in an attempt to hurt me in the only way she knew how,,,wishing harm on "my" baby.Actually,,,that led me to give him some attention as well as some cash,,,so I guess it really wasn't all bad.However,it wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least if you wanted to re-post the thread in it's entirety.She didn't hesitate to try to hurt you.Either way,I would like to have a copy even if you don't paste it.All that aside,,,thanks a lot girl.Really wish I knew your name right now so I could say it after saying "thank you",,,but the mystery is fine.To tell you the truth,as long as you treat me like you have been,,,you're name will never matter,,,and I'll always be your friend anyway.

Location hidden

#4595 Feb 19, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>LOL only when I got it. Home sick today , laid up on the couch fixin ta watch a movie or 2.Hope you have a better day than this.
Well I'm being pretty lazy right now! I got the next 2 days off so I probly won't move much.lol

Location hidden

#4596 Feb 19, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>Hello honey bee how are ya?She has a severe mental issue , im glad me and spartan are not the only ones that seen that. Apparantly she wished only spartan did she had it taken down pretty fast.
I'm just fabulous!! The family vacation was so awesome i'm still floating on cloud 9 :)
Hope you feel better! Enjoy your movie!! Just relax and get well!

Location hidden

#4597 Feb 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well,I don't think that she really meant what she was saying.Only lashing out like a child in an attempt to hurt me in the only way she knew how,,,wishing harm on "my" baby.Actually,,,that led me to give him some attention as well as some cash,,,so I guess it really wasn't all bad.However,it wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least if you wanted to re-post the thread in it's entirety.She didn't hesitate to try to hurt you.Either way,I would like to have a copy even if you don't paste it.All that aside,,,thanks a lot girl.Really wish I knew your name right now so I could say it after saying "thank you",,,but the mystery is fine.To tell you the truth,as long as you treat me like you have been,,,you're name will never matter,,,and I'll always be your friend anyway.
You will know it when or families get together for that picnic at Bernheim :)
I didn't copy and paste that, i.printed it out...just in case. I wouldn't want to repost that garbage. Frankly I agree with Gotta Say and just laugh at anything said lately but some things are just over the top, ya know?!!!
Have a great day all, I'm going to enjoy the rest of this dreary day playing some uno and watching movies with my boy!
Princess...hey girl, love the hair! Have a good day as well, relax, you deserve a break girl!!
Blessing abound to you all :)
Spartan, the feelings mutual buddy :) as with ask I have addressed here today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There aren't any women in louisville that are a... 2 hr why are they like... 1
Mike Harlamert 3 hr Tank 9
Beware of Cindy Venture 3 hr Concerned 15
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 4 hr Mrsjones 353
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 4 hr the watcher 313
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 4 hr Danny 60
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 5 hr Icnoptnthis 9,098
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages