|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Your game is that you turn on others quickly while, at the same time, getting cozy with some. When you and HB were into it, you were cozy with others. Now you and others are into it so you're cozy with HB. You're not a genuine person, but simply an opportunist. Probably the same in your "real" life.
Well,not exactly kiddo.Fact is,I've passed up every opportunity that's ever presented itself,,,just to keep it from becoming too big a part of my life.However,I'd really like to know what opportunity you believe that I'm angling for.If you believe that I'm angling for conversation,,,conversation is growing wild on every forum in the country for those who know what they're lookin' for.If you believe that I'm angling for friendship,,,then you must believe that I believe in such an animal.If you believe that I'm angling for wealth,,,I believe that I'll survive more comfortably without it than most who have plenty,,,and will believe myself to be a better man because of it.If you believe that I'm angling for love,,,it's been almost two years now and still no hits,so I would've likely started looking elsewhere by now.However,if you believe that I'm angling for some interesting conversation to help keep my mind busy in a positive way,,,then I believe you may be onto something.Now,I'd like to capitalize on what you said pertaining to Honey Bee,and BackWoods Lady.BackWoods Lady came on as my friend,until I misunderstood her,,,and then proclaimed she was done forever and now on because of it.In short,,,"who turned on who"??? Honey Bee however,presented herself as an enemy in the beginning,but later repented,apologized,and took off in a different direction.Now she presents herself as an allie,mentions God frequently,talks like she's got sense,,,and gives me nothing but grace.Just curious,would you suggest that I turn my back on someone like that??? Gonna tell you something though kiddo,,,I'd pay a heavy penny if we could discuss this over coffee or something.I can't help but believe that in a face to face scenario,,,we'd get along much better than this.Either way,,,I'm about ready to attempt to face the day,,,get back when I can.
bro-in-law

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

It's 11:30 and Mighty Mouth is ready to face the day.
BosCo

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Are you spartan's brother in law ?
bro-in-law

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

BosCo wrote:
Are you spartan's brother in law ?
Are you a pizza?

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>Thought about him the whole time you were gone didn't you?
You're kidding, right?

But glad you changed your name to make such a profound statement.
len

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Wow...that's funny. I'm off the forum for a solid week and Spartan just can't help from pouncin' on all you fine people who always had his back--despite the facts. LOL
You deserve it. He deserves it. And you have all proven my point far better than I ever could have.
In just briefly scanning this thread, Spartan has had words with tri and backwoods lady just in the past few days. But, intersetingly, NOW, he is being nice to honeybee. You guys haven't figured out his "game" just yet, have you?
Finally out of jail huh ????

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

len wrote:
<quoted text>Finally out of jail huh ????
Yes. I'm sorry your mom is still in, though. Tell her that running trains for crack is a bad idea.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Day One of 35... DETOXING THE SOUL from my Bible devotional App.
Our thoughts matter so much. The thought really does count because what you think determines what you become. Unfortunately, most of us tend to be held captive by toxic thoughts, rather than focusing our thoughts on God's truth. This week you will read from God's Word about the dangers of toxic thoughts and how you can replace them with God's truth.
How have your toxic thoughts negatively affected your life and relationships?(this isn't my question, it's part of the devotional)
Corresponding verses:
Proverbs 4:1-27 NIV
Listen, my sons, to a father's instruction;
pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning,
so do not forsake my teaching. For I too was a son to my father,
still tender, and cherished by my mother. Then he taught me, and he said to me,
"Take hold of my words with all your heart;
keep my commands, and you will live. Get wisdom, get understanding;
do not forget my words or turn away from them. Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you;
love her, and she will watch over you. The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom.
Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Cherish her, and she will exalt you;
embrace her, and she will honor you. She will give you a garland to grace your head
and present you with a glorious crown." Listen, my son, accept what I say,
and the years of your life will be many. I instruct you in the way of wisdom
and lead you along straight paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered;
when you run, you will not stumble. Hold on to instruction, do not let it go;
guard it well, for it is your life. Do not set foot on the path of the wicked
or walk in the way of evildoers. Avoid it, do not travel on it;
turn from it and go on your way. For they cannot rest until they do evil;
they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble. They eat the bread of wickedness
and drink the wine of violence. The path of the righteous is like the morning sun,
shining ever brighter till the full light of day. But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness;
they do not know what makes them stumble. My son, pay attention to what I say;
turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight,
keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them
and health to one's whole body. Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it. Keep your mouth free of perversity;
keep corrupt talk far from your lips. Let your eyes look straight ahead;
fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths for your feet
and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or the left;
keep your foot from evil.
Gentle reminder

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Day 2 DETOXING THE SOUL

To battle against your toxic thoughts, you must identify and reject them. As 2 Corinthians 10 tells us, the battle against our toxic thoughts is like none other. It is not a physical battle, but rather it is a spiritual battle that requires God's help in fighting.

What are some of the causes of toxic thoughts in your life?

2 Corinthians 10:1-6 NIV

By the humility and gentleness of Christ, I appeal to you—I, Paul, who am "timid" when face to face with you, but "bold" toward you when away! I beg you that when I come I may not have to be as bold as I expect to be toward some people who think that we live by the standards of this world. For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete.

Ephesians 6:10-20 NIV

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people. Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I hope y'all had as good a day as I did!! Got my Valentine present early...LOVE IT!!!!!
Enjoy the devotional, I hope it helps, it sure has helped me!!
archives

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

postin while drunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess said she had worked on it for days. Dont try to defend it now markie! Why didnt you say it was beautiful instead of asking who decorated it you belligerent drunk. Duncan Hines my ass. Markie/ Jed Clampet you think people are as dumb as you are. Sober up and shut up. You dont deserve a response from her. You do this to her all the time. She is nice and forgives you. Do not think she will again tho!
archives

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

archives wrote:
<quoted text>archives
Why dredge things back up? Really?????

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

archives wrote:
<quoted text>archives
Oh look....here's another smart person who "gets it" on this thread! ;-)
Jodi Arias

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

He made me put my panties on my head so I caught him in the shower and stabbed him twenty eight times, cut his head off and shot him in self defense.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
I hope y'all had as good a day as I did!! Got my Valentine present early...LOVE IT!!!!!
Enjoy the devotional, I hope it helps, it sure has helped me!!
Hello Miss Bee.Super glad to hear that you had a good day.Mine was on par,I suppose.Haven't had time to read your devotional just yet,but will when time allows.Gonna respond briefly to a couple of these other posts,,,and likely call it a night.Anyway,,,I hope your night is good.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

bro-in-law wrote:
It's 11:30 and Mighty Mouth is ready to face the day.
I was actually pretty proud of myself there partner.Usually don't bust a grape before two.In short,,,I was bragin' this morning,,,until you come loused it up.Can't please everybody,,,I don't s'ppose.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes. I'm sorry your mom is still in, though. Tell her that running trains for crack is a bad idea.
Hello HollyIsHellOnHeels.Hope you're alright tonight.Ya know,you're personality seems somewhat different in some of these posts than in others.Makin' it hard to keep up with you,,,but showing more of your moods and helping me with your profile..Either way,I hope you're warm,I hope you're comfortable,and I hope that you have sweet dreams tonight.Talk with you later girl.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

What a stupid bunch of people.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Johnny Masters wrote:
What a stupid bunch of people.
Johnny, I've watched a few of your pathetic youtube videos and I can say, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that your stupidity is far more notable than anything I've seen on this thread. But...I did thoroughly enjoy the video of you after your little tiff with the po-po. After watching the others, I can imagine that it was well deserved.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Johnny, I've watched a few of your pathetic youtube videos and I can say, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that your stupidity is far more notable than anything I've seen on this thread. But...I did thoroughly enjoy the video of you after your little tiff with the po-po. After watching the others, I can imagine that it was well deserved.
Holly I'm not really sure that that's even John. For one, the location is hidden. Johns location always comes up Louisville. And for two, he doesn't post in the shep forum. So for myself personally, I believe it's not him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Station Discussions

Search the Valley Station Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tarot Readings! 46 min mmmhmm 5
probation violators for burglary 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 2 hr Danny LaDuke 74
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr LMS 16,119
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr LMS 1,021
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr sallygreen 26,195
open discussion 4 hr bob Dillon 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Valley Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE