spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4478 Feb 10, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes darln pretty please? I'm in and out of it off and on right now. I keep dozing off. Goodnite everyone. Talk in the AM
Good afternoon ma'm.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4479 Feb 10, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon ma'm.
Afternoon. The table sure has been on the quieter side lately huh? How are you this lazy Sunday?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4480 Feb 10, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon. The table sure has been on the quieter side lately huh? How are you this lazy Sunday?
Stiff,under pressure,,,and feeling it.Thanks for askin' though.As for the table,yeah,it's definitely been on the quiet side here lately.However,I anticipated such pressure ploys when I simultaneously upset ninety-seven percent of the 'table's personality,,,"tri,etc,et c,etc,).Why do you think I took so long to finally pounce him??? I actually did enjoy playing his word games and head games from time to time ya know,,,and really hate the circumstances,(didn't create 'em alone though).Anyway,once BackWoods Lady got a bee up her behind over my misunderstanding her post and failing to apologize to her specifications,,,it effectively put a swift crunch on the 'table as well.Honestly,,,I'm surprised the table's still up.Straight up,I've watched my personality evolve as time goes by here,,,so I thumb the archives of the table for posterity purposes from time to time,,,and it would be somewhat disappointing to find it gone.Not really attracted to the numbers or the popularity all that much.However,it will inevitably come tome to pass one day I believe,so if anyone has time on their hands and a printer,,,I would likely purchase the transcripts of the 'table in the event of it's demise.Either way,,,you have a glorious day kiddo.

Location hidden

#4481 Feb 10, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Stiff,under pressure,,,and feeling it.Thanks for askin' though.As for the table,yeah,it's definitely been on the quiet side here lately.However,I anticipated such pressure ploys when I simultaneously upset ninety-seven percent of the 'table's personality,,,"tri,etc,et c,etc,).Why do you think I took so long to finally pounce him??? I actually did enjoy playing his word games and head games from time to time ya know,,,and really hate the circumstances,(didn't create 'em alone though).Anyway,once BackWoods Lady got a bee up her behind over my misunderstanding her post and failing to apologize to her specifications,,,it effectively put a swift crunch on the 'table as well.Honestly,,,I'm surprised the table's still up.Straight up,I've watched my personality evolve as time goes by here,,,so I thumb the archives of the table for posterity purposes from time to time,,,and it would be somewhat disappointing to find it gone.Not really attracted to the numbers or the popularity all that much.However,it will inevitably come tome to pass one day I believe,so if anyone has time on their hands and a printer,,,I would likely purchase the transcripts of the 'table in the event of it's demise.Either way,,,you have a glorious day kiddo.
So, I read your post to HB, what have you and your young spartan been up to this weekend? Hiking and camping out? That sounds like fun times! Haven't been camping in so long!:( thinking maybe this year might be the year for it though... Anyhow,, hope you have a great day and try not to get rained on too much!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4482 Feb 10, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I read your post to HB, what have you and your young spartan been up to this weekend? Hiking and camping out? That sounds like fun times! Haven't been camping in so long!:( thinking maybe this year might be the year for it though... Anyhow,, hope you have a great day and try not to get rained on too much!
Didn't know it was raining.Hate that.Hope it don't tomorrow.Got some repairs to make pertaining to just that if I'm mobile.Could have done it yesterday but customer don't like being disturbed on weekends.I can truly understand that considering that I rarely like to be disturbed myself.Happens a lot though.All that aside,every year is perfect for camping.Cool weather is my favorite time for it though,because simply,there's no spider webs at face level between the trees,no mosquitoes chewin' on me,,,and no snakes on the surface to slither up in your sleeping bag.However,me and my little man only spent about half the night on a hilltop with motivation,a campfire and some provisions.Had a great time though.Either way,,,be careful and safe young'n.

Location hidden

#4483 Feb 10, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't know it was raining.Hate that.Hope it don't tomorrow.Got some repairs to make pertaining to just that if I'm mobile.Could have done it yesterday but customer don't like being disturbed on weekends.I can truly understand that considering that I rarely like to be disturbed myself.Happens a lot though.All that aside,every year is perfect for camping.Cool weather is my favorite time for it though,because simply,there's no spider webs at face level between the trees,no mosquitoes chewin' on me,,,and no snakes on the surface to slither up in your sleeping bag.However,me and my little man only spent about half the night on a hilltop with motivation,a campfire and some provisions.Had a great time though.Either way,,,be careful and safe young'n.
Yea the day started out beautiful here this morning and it turned off to rain after 12. Been raining every since.:/ I like floatn down the river during the summer and pulling off and finding a good camping spot. When I was married we did that all the time. Fun times! Grab the canoes, good friends, ice cold drinks and take off for the weekend! Couldn't ask for more.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4484 Feb 10, 2013
Yes indeed it started off wonderfully warm and pretty...then the rains came!
The play was funny, kids are always enjoyable and when they make a mistake it always ends up with the crowd laughing instead of judging :)
Finally home and going to just be lazy today. Have an appointment in Louisville again tomorrow so I have to rest up for that trip.
I will wave as I go by!!!.
May even stop at the WC lounge just to check out the new decor!
I cannot eat those in the car, the smell is just too much, not so bad when your eating inside tho.
I sure hope the table sticks around, people get mad, but always seem to get over it in time.
But even if it's just us, that's enough for me.
Less to have to figure out!
I can't take credit for that name,
” Detoxing the Soul” the author of the devotional on my Bible app (on my phone) gets that credit. It is a good one. I will start posting it here. I just hope no one disrespects it and wants to argue, it it's very good and does just what you described above spartan.
I will start with day one, it's a 35 day devotional.
I enjoyed the sense of cleansing I'm receiving from it, I feel it has lightened my heart and helped me get back on track...being slow to anger. I can tell you this, I'm thankful the good Lord has patience!!
I'll be back after I change my sheets...I'm a little OCD about them lol I like to change them every other day... I can't help it I like to smell the tide and Downey as I lay my head down to count sheep. Also that show I watched years ago about the dead skin and them little critters that eat it kind of grosses me out now when I think about it hahha
I will post the devotional shortly...until then keep smiling :)

Location hidden

#4485 Feb 10, 2013
Day One of 35... DETOXING THE SOUL from my Bible devotional App.

Our thoughts matter so much. The thought really does count because what you think determines what you become. Unfortunately, most of us tend to be held captive by toxic thoughts, rather than focusing our thoughts on God's truth. This week you will read from God's Word about the dangers of toxic thoughts and how you can replace them with God's truth.

How have your toxic thoughts negatively affected your life and relationships?(this isn't my question, it's part of the devotional)

Corresponding verses:
Proverbs 4:1-27 NIV

Listen, my sons, to a father's instruction;
pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning,
so do not forsake my teaching. For I too was a son to my father,
still tender, and cherished by my mother. Then he taught me, and he said to me,
"Take hold of my words with all your heart;
keep my commands, and you will live. Get wisdom, get understanding;
do not forget my words or turn away from them. Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you;
love her, and she will watch over you. The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom.
Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Cherish her, and she will exalt you;
embrace her, and she will honor you. She will give you a garland to grace your head
and present you with a glorious crown." Listen, my son, accept what I say,
and the years of your life will be many. I instruct you in the way of wisdom
and lead you along straight paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered;
when you run, you will not stumble. Hold on to instruction, do not let it go;
guard it well, for it is your life. Do not set foot on the path of the wicked
or walk in the way of evildoers. Avoid it, do not travel on it;
turn from it and go on your way. For they cannot rest until they do evil;
they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble. They eat the bread of wickedness
and drink the wine of violence. The path of the righteous is like the morning sun,
shining ever brighter till the full light of day. But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness;
they do not know what makes them stumble. My son, pay attention to what I say;
turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight,
keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them
and health to one's whole body. Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it. Keep your mouth free of perversity;
keep corrupt talk far from your lips. Let your eyes look straight ahead;
fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths for your feet
and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or the left;
keep your foot from evil.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4486 Feb 10, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea the day started out beautiful here this morning and it turned off to rain after 12. Been raining every since.:/ I like floatn down the river during the summer and pulling off and finding a good camping spot. When I was married we did that all the time. Fun times! Grab the canoes, good friends, ice cold drinks and take off for the weekend! Couldn't ask for more.
Make no mistake,I love the early summer time before it get's too hot myself.I like inter-tubing a lot,but it's hard to catch perfect circumstances for it though.Most of the time when the water's running fast enough to make it exciting,,,it usually just finished raining,which leaves it cloudy,and glum as well as windy and miserable.And actually,I love wading streams and casting flies in mid to upper seventies with overcast conditions.However,I don't believe it gets any better than canoeing.Me and two cousins rented two canoes on Memorial day weekend back in ninety three.Thinking about it,we had purchased a ninety-pound hog and rented a a cooker with it's very own trailer hitch.Anyway,we spent two days on the Neuse River in North Carolina,,,and spilled a canoe each day.Kinda funny lookin' back.On the first day of the weekend,me and one of my cousins hit a little ol' stretch of white water that was about sixty or seventy feet long.He zigged,I zagged,and by the time I looked up,we had lost a small fortune in fishing gear as well as clothing,,,and he looked like a pencil float with his hand up out of the water and a little fish bobbing him up and down,(very amusing).Anyway,,,I like the way you think kiddo.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4487 Feb 10, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Yes indeed it started off wonderfully warm and pretty...then the rains came!
The play was funny, kids are always enjoyable and when they make a mistake it always ends up with the crowd laughing instead of judging :)
Finally home and going to just be lazy today. Have an appointment in Louisville again tomorrow so I have to rest up for that trip.
I will wave as I go by!!!.
May even stop at the WC lounge just to check out the new decor!
I cannot eat those in the car, the smell is just too much, not so bad when your eating inside tho.
I sure hope the table sticks around, people get mad, but always seem to get over it in time.
But even if it's just us, that's enough for me.
Less to have to figure out!
I can't take credit for that name,
” Detoxing the Soul” the author of the devotional on my Bible app (on my phone) gets that credit. It is a good one. I will start posting it here. I just hope no one disrespects it and wants to argue, it it's very good and does just what you described above spartan.
I will start with day one, it's a 35 day devotional.
I enjoyed the sense of cleansing I'm receiving from it, I feel it has lightened my heart and helped me get back on track...being slow to anger. I can tell you this, I'm thankful the good Lord has patience!!
I'll be back after I change my sheets...I'm a little OCD about them lol I like to change them every other day... I can't help it I like to smell the tide and Downey as I lay my head down to count sheep. Also that show I watched years ago about the dead skin and them little critters that eat it kind of grosses me out now when I think about it hahha
I will post the devotional shortly...until then keep smiling :)
Dedicated,honest,clean,and prominent.That almost makes you perfect kiddo,,,and indicates that you're having a good day.I'm glad to see that.

Location hidden

#4488 Feb 10, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Dedicated,honest,clean ,and prominent.That almost makes you perfect kiddo,,,and indicates that you're having a good day.I'm glad to see that.
Oh no, far from perfect, especially seeing some of the posts I've made over the past year... That's when I really realized I needed to get back on track! I will agree with the first 3 compliments tho :) and I thank you for them. Above all, honestly is most important to me. I would never INTENTIONALLY lie, sometimes I've made mistakes and forgotten things I've said, but never malicious and only on this site when emotions were high and I'd be typing with a fury on this phone, I bet you can visualize that haha!! I have the most active conscience, keeps me awake at night sometimes, even if I was in the right, things I've said on here have made me feel horrible. I can't stand thinking I've hurt someone's feelings, that really bothers me horribly!!
When I was 9 my mom took me into Spencers, that was before Spencers became what it is now , anyhow, it was my birthday and I used to collect unicorns, she was looking for some in a different isle and I was looking at stationary books, I picked one up, she came up to me with several stuffed unicorns asking which one I wanted, I put the book under my arm to pick the animal I wanted, never thought twice about it...she even got me a helium balloon (my first ever) well we paid for the stuff, walked to the car and then... I started crying because I still had the notebook under my arm and in my mind, I had stolen it!!! We went back in and thru my tears and hyperventilating from crying, I told the lady I stole it but didn't mean to, she was so kind, she tried calming me down, told me ” its ok”... my mom paid for it, but I still felt horrible!!! We got back to the car and my balloon had deflated!!
Didn't know that the cold air did it, I thought God was punishing me!! I cried the whole way home and when we got inside of course the heat filled it right back up again...
So goes my first battle of the conscience!! I didn't sleep at all that night!! I always punished myself harder than anyone else could have, still do!! I always wanted to be prefect as a kid, made straight A's all the way thru school and college then realized after the accident, I had been way too hard on myself. I still laugh about that balloon, I believe that's when they first came out... I have another funny story I'll tell later about helium balloons.
Your story had me laughing, I was visualizing as I was reading, glad you guys didn't get hurt, other than losing fishing gear, that's painful in itself right there!!
My best camping trips were on the west coast, we'd pull the boats up to a sandbar (have to move them with the tides, to not get stuck) but nothing like gazing up at those stars and the gentle rocking of the boat, I'd sleep like a rock and wake up to the most beautiful sunrises! Now I'm going to have to post my favorite song on the song thread!!
My favorite thing in the world is a sunrise and sunset, truly Gods artwork!! I love the stars on a clear night... I sit on my chaise lounge for hours just looking, when I was a kid, I'd climb onto the roof with a pillow and blanket and fall asleep. Of course that was after my parents divorced, mom worked all the time, was never home or she'd had a fit I'm sure!! That was my peaceful place!! I better stop this is turning into a book about my life lol
I'll tell the other helium story some other time!
Yes, I'm having a good day indeed. He's in there enjoying the crisp sheets, I was afraid a late nap would keep me up all night tho!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4489 Feb 10, 2013
Wow...that's funny. I'm off the forum for a solid week and Spartan just can't help from pouncin' on all you fine people who always had his back--despite the facts. LOL
You deserve it. He deserves it. And you have all proven my point far better than I ever could have.
In just briefly scanning this thread, Spartan has had words with tri and backwoods lady just in the past few days. But, intersetingly, NOW, he is being nice to honeybee. You guys haven't figured out his "game" just yet, have you?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4490 Feb 10, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, far from perfect, especially seeing some of the posts I've made over the past year... That's when I really realized I needed to get back on track! I will agree with the first 3 compliments tho :) and I thank you for them. Above all, honestly is most important to me. I would never INTENTIONALLY lie, sometimes I've made mistakes and forgotten things I've said, but never malicious and only on this site when emotions were high and I'd be typing with a fury on this phone, I bet you can visualize that haha!! I have the most active conscience, keeps me awake at night sometimes, even if I was in the right, things I've said on here have made me feel horrible. I can't stand thinking I've hurt someone's feelings, that really bothers me horribly!!
When I was 9 my mom took me into Spencers, that was before Spencers became what it is now , anyhow, it was my birthday and I used to collect unicorns, she was looking for some in a different isle and I was looking at stationary books, I picked one up, she came up to me with several stuffed unicorns asking which one I wanted, I put the book under my arm to pick the animal I wanted, never thought twice about it...she even got me a helium balloon (my first ever) well we paid for the stuff, walked to the car and then... I started crying because I still had the notebook under my arm and in my mind, I had stolen it!!! We went back in and thru my tears and hyperventilating from crying, I told the lady I stole it but didn't mean to, she was so kind, she tried calming me down, told me ” its ok”... my mom paid for it, but I still felt horrible!!! We got back to the car and my balloon had deflated!!
Didn't know that the cold air did it, I thought God was punishing me!! I cried the whole way home and when we got inside of course the heat filled it right back up again...
So goes my first battle of the conscience!! I didn't sleep at all that night!! I always punished myself harder than anyone else could have, still do!! I always wanted to be prefect as a kid, made straight A's all the way thru school and college then realized after the accident, I had been way too hard on myself. I still laugh about that balloon, I believe that's when they first came out... I have another funny story I'll tell later about helium balloons.
Your story had me laughing, I was visualizing as I was reading, glad you guys didn't get hurt, other than losing fishing gear, that's painful in itself right there!!
My best camping trips were on the west coast, we'd pull the boats up to a sandbar (have to move them with the tides, to not get stuck) but nothing like gazing up at those stars and the gentle rocking of the boat, I'd sleep like a rock and wake up to the most beautiful sunrises! Now I'm going to have to post my favorite song on the song thread!!
My favorite thing in the world is a sunrise and sunset, truly Gods artwork!! I love the stars on a clear night... I sit on my chaise lounge for hours just looking, when I was a kid, I'd climb onto the roof with a pillow and blanket and fall asleep. Of course that was after my parents divorced, mom worked all the time, was never home or she'd had a fit I'm sure!! That was my peaceful place!! I better stop this is turning into a book about my life lol
Yes, I'm having a good day indeed. He's in there enjoying the crisp sheets, I was afraid a late nap would keep me up all night tho!
How you doing tonight kiddo? Was reading through your story,,,and found it hard to believe that a girl with your passion could even get angry,,,never mind steal a notebook.Also noticed that you unknowingly gave another "pro" to winter time camping.Nights are always so much more clear in the cold air and low humidity situation,,,making for a much better view of the stars.Either way,I'm looking forward to your next helium story.May even share one myself.
bro-in-law

Elizabethtown, KY

#4491 Feb 10, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Wow...that's funny. I'm off the forum for a solid week and Spartan just can't help from pouncin' on all you fine people who always had his back--despite the facts. LOL
You deserve it. He deserves it. And you have all proven my point far better than I ever could have.
In just briefly scanning this thread, Spartan has had words with tri and backwoods lady just in the past few days. But, intersetingly, NOW, he is being nice to honeybee. You guys haven't figured out his "game" just yet, have you?
Oh yes but I choose not to deal with it. Glad you're back safely.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4492 Feb 10, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
How you doing tonight kiddo? Was reading through your story,,,and found it hard to believe that a girl with your passion could even get angry,,,never mind steal a notebook.Also noticed that you unknowingly gave another "pro" to winter time camping.Nights are always so much more clear in the cold air and low humidity situation,,,making for a much better view of the stars.Either way,I'm looking forward to your next helium story.May even share one myself.Would post more but not enough available characters.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4493 Feb 10, 2013
Wow.I guess you figured out my game kiddo.This whole time since the inception of this thread,I've been attempting manipulate tri,BackWoods Lady,and other unsuspecting table members,so I could have everything lined up just like I like it,,,and Honey Bee right where I want her when I was ready to snake in for passion.Everything was about to unfold like I had planned,,,until I started feeling passion for BackWoods Lady.Once she walked out and left me though,my game was back on for Honey Bee,,,until you came along and figured it all out.Not really sure what to do now,,,maybe try it again on another thread,,,for another year,,,with another girl,,,some other time.Not really sure just yet.Either way and believe it or not,,,it's good to hear from you kiddo.Glad you're good.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4494 Feb 10, 2013
bro-in-law wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes but I choose not to deal with it. Glad you're back safely.
And who are you? It's pretty interesting that you pop up on two threads,,,at the same time,,,supporting the same lunacy.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4495 Feb 11, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>And who are you? It's pretty interesting that you pop up on two threads,,,at the same time,,,supporting the same lunacy.
I wonder who he is, too. You "pop up at the same time" every day. That's a dumb statement. There is no lunacy, Spartan, except in your head (and the head of a few others). Since I've been gone, you've effectivey ran BWL and TRI off. If you thin everyone else is an as5hole, you should probably look at yourself.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4496 Feb 11, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.I guess you figured out my game kiddo.This whole time since the inception of this thread,I've been attempting manipulate tri,BackWoods Lady,and other unsuspecting table members,so I could have everything lined up just like I like it,,,and Honey Bee right where I want her when I was ready to snake in for passion.Everything was about to unfold like I had planned,,,until I started feeling passion for BackWoods Lady.Once she walked out and left me though,my game was back on for Honey Bee,,,until you came along and figured it all out.Not really sure what to do now,,,maybe try it again on another thread,,,for another year,,,with another girl,,,some other time.Not really sure just yet.Either way and believe it or not,,,it's good to hear from you kiddo.Glad you're good.
Your game is that you turn on others quickly while, at the same time, getting cozy with some. When you and HB were into it, you were cozy with others. Now you and others are into it so you're cozy with HB. You're not a genuine person, but simply an opportunist. Probably the same in your "real" life.
Kelly

Shepherdsville, KY

#4497 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Your game is that you turn on others quickly while, at the same time, getting cozy with some. When you and HB were into it, you were cozy with others. Now you and others are into it so you're cozy with HB. You're not a genuine person, but simply an opportunist. Probably the same in your "real" life.
Thought about him the whole time you were gone didn't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsie Basham 41 min David 3
Veronica Dugan 2 hr Ididhertoo 2
Samantha Jeffries 2 hr Hmm 2
Perfect mouth 2 hr Minus1 1
Sabrina Owen 2 hr Theywereglorious 10
News Former high school principal intends to plead g... 2 hr Piracy is Terrorism 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr Right Wing 3,076

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages