spartan

Louisville, KY

#4438 Feb 7, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been kicked off, are you sure you're inputting the right password? I just sent you a message. Let me know you're ok. Or lets talk about it. I'm here for ya dude.
You're pretty cool girl.And even though I got a million words flooding my ambition on how to put it,,,"thanks".

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4439 Feb 7, 2013
Go listen ~ song thread
I know how you feel about that hate ~ love relationship lol. I've grown quite fond of you myself.
I'm sure we may disagree again some day but it will be a friendly type in the future :)
I'm sorry for your hurricane of emotions blowing thru right now and whatever is causing it will pass. If it doesn't, then you know you have at least one true friend that will listen and Cares.
I am not sure what just woke me up, I was so sleepy tired earlier, but I just woke real quik and wanted to check in to see if your ok. See there, guess I had a gut feeling. My family and friends have learned (some the hard way) when I have those, they now listen to whatever it is :)
This too shall pass. Keep in looking up...that's the only way!!

Location hidden

#4440 Feb 7, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the prayers . Since you asked, I'm answering, I believe it was the comment about does it ever stop” when he was asking tri some questions on his mind... just my guess tho. We've taken alot of low blows here, totally uncalled for. Bickering is one thing, but degrading and such was totally uncalled for and like he said, no one really spoke up about it until just recently but many many horrible things were said. Seems we jump to others' defenses awful quik and those we've taken up for seem to have appreciated it, but we get chastised and hit with some horrendous comments...yet no one jumps in for us. So maybe he is as disheartened and fed up and feels let down, so to speak, such as I do. Again, just a guess. Many low blows, cruel and ruthless have just been let go against us... Can't say that either of is have deserved what was shelled out.
Honey Bee,when I made that "does it ever stop " comment it was because I thought someone was being spartan,because he was registered I thought some one was just using his unregistered name!!!!! Never had a clue it was the real spartan......I don't recall degrading spartan....I have always been in spartans corner..... when HOLLY was in his crap I was there for him, I took up for his wife, and son, i'm sorry if that was the comment that he thinks was taking up for Tri, when in fact it was in his defense,thought someone was being a fake !!!!! Have not read the rest ,but Tri sure stayed hide last night !!!!!!!! Have a great day, and prayers to the Round Table !!!!

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4441 Feb 7, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Honey Bee,when I made that "does it ever stop " comment it was because I thought someone was being spartan,because he was registered I thought some one was just using his unregistered name!!!!! Never had a clue it was the real spartan......I don't recall degrading spartan....I have always been in spartans corner..... when HOLLY was in his crap I was there for him, I took up for his wife, and son, i'm sorry if that was the comment that he thinks was taking up for Tri, when in fact it was in his defense,thought someone was being a fake !!!!! Have not read the rest ,but Tri sure stayed hide last night !!!!!!!! Have a great day, and prayers to the Round Table !!!!
Good morning BWL and HB! Sorry I didn't get back to you lastnite lady. I fell asleep, although I didn't get much rest.:/ I hope you ladies have a great day today! HB call me this morning about 9:15. Ill be on my way to work after I stop by the bank. Talk to you soon darln.
the real imitator

Brooks, KY

#4442 Feb 7, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually tri,I gotta be honest buddy.I questioned whether 'holly was your family or not,based on the fact that in my opinion,you displayed some extremely sorry judgment in the way you not only failed to give her reprimand for her evil deeds,,,but also seemed to support a lot of her ignorance.However,when I mentioned you not talking to me,it was when I asked if you had friction with me over this that or the other,but you claimed that you didn't.Honestly,I don't believe you,but in the interest of peace though,I've masked my contempt for you a little bit better than you did your for me,,,and decided to honor you as mediator anyway.Oh,,,you're both welcome.
I`m not sure what all of that means but I can assure you that I have no alliance with Holly, I said that before. As far as castigating her for her role, I put her on probation and you continued to talk to her. I cannot argue with people while professing to be a Christian and I am not the type of person to carry on a fight of words. If someone talked about my family I would find out who they are and confront them. Having said all that I was surprised to see you give Backwoods Lady a hard time just for talking to me. She has always taken up for you and is a good person. Late Tuesday night, early Wednesday morning I had to go to the hospital as my heart was out of rhythm. I just got home this afternoon and am a lot of medication. I hope you had a snoot full when you started all that bad news and can see the error of your ways. I have never attacked you or helped anyone else make fun of you.
the real imitator

Brooks, KY

#4443 Feb 7, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well speaking of love,, why do I only find the jerks to date??? I found out my new fella infact had a girl on the sidelines!!!!!! Ughhhhh :/ I met up with him tonite like nothing was wrong and then I unleashed on him like non other! He said he was in the wrong and swore it wouldn't happen again so I gave him the benefit of doubt and gave him a second shot. Only to get a txt from the girl telling me that he had just txtd her again! In between him txtn me!!! Seriously???? Wth?! I busted him out and he broke up with me, lol said he just didn't need the drama! Lmfao! Wtfe!!! He was the drama
I`m sorry sweetie. Sometimes a person in the fast lane is afraid to make decisions and continues a double life. However don`t be too hasty if you think he IS a keeper. He may just need a little more time. If he is trying to reach you that is a good sign. I`ve been in that situation and it`s really hard to decide. However if he is a no good skunk forget him. You have too much going for you. Talk Later.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4444 Feb 7, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>I`m sorry sweetie. Sometimes a person in the fast lane is afraid to make decisions and continues a double life. However don`t be too hasty if you think he IS a keeper. He may just need a little more time. If he is trying to reach you that is a good sign. I`ve been in that situation and it`s really hard to decide. However if he is a no good skunk forget him. You have too much going for you. Talk Later.
Well I gave him a second chance lastnite and then a third this morning. He told me I need to lighten up and go with the flow. Idk I'm just not going to put my daughter in tht position to where she gets attached and we move in together and he does the same thing. He told me he 'drunk txts' her and its nothing. I shouldn't look in to it much. Really??? So he 'drunk txts' her EVERY day?? Too much for me. Like I told him he wouldn't like if I was txtn another guy for any reason especially making sexual passes at the other person. It's about honesty and integrity and he just don't have it!
the real imitator

Brooks, KY

#4445 Feb 7, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I gave him a second chance lastnite and then a third this morning. He told me I need to lighten up and go with the flow. Idk I'm just not going to put my daughter in tht position to where she gets attached and we move in together and he does the same thing. He told me he 'drunk txts' her and its nothing. I shouldn't look in to it much. Really??? So he 'drunk txts' her EVERY day?? Too much for me. Like I told him he wouldn't like if I was txtn another guy for any reason especially making sexual passes at the other person. It's about honesty and integrity and he just don't have it!
I think you made the right decision, especially for your little girl.

Location hidden

#4446 Feb 7, 2013
Hello everyone.
Spartan hope whatever is eating at you gets better soon.
And just to throw it out there , today was awesome.
tri

Brooks, KY

#4447 Feb 7, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
Hello everyone.
It certainly was! Took the wife to Meijers and came home and washed the cars in the driveway, It felt good. When we came home from the store it was 95 degrees in the sunroom so I turned the ceiling fans on and opened the door and the house is still warm. Have you taken your dog for any walks lately?

Location hidden

#4448 Feb 7, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
Hello everyone.
Glad you had a awesome one... and hope you have many many more!!!! And yes i hope spartan gets better soon !!!

Location hidden

#4449 Feb 7, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>It certainly was! Took the wife to Meijers and came home and washed the cars in the driveway, It felt good. When we came home from the store it was 95 degrees in the sunroom so I turned the ceiling fans on and opened the door and the house is still warm. Have you taken your dog for any walks lately?
He takes me once or twice a day every day , unless its just nasty out. Loved it today , I like warm weather for sure.

Location hidden

#4450 Feb 7, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text> Glad you had a awesome one... and hope you have many many more!!!! And yes i hope spartan gets better soon !!!
Well thank you very much , I hope you are blessed with many yourself.And hopefully it dont take long for him.

Location hidden

#4451 Feb 7, 2013
Did you ever get your netflix hooked up tri ?
tri

Brooks, KY

#4452 Feb 7, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
Did you ever get your netflix hooked up tri ?
No, the wife wasn`t interested. Did you know who John Coffey was when I posted his last meal?

Location hidden

#4453 Feb 7, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>No, the wife wasn`t interested. Did you know who John Coffey was when I posted his last meal?
No didnt have a clue
tri

Brooks, KY

#4454 Feb 7, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>No didnt have a clue
Sorry, was getting little dog ready for bed. He was the inmate in the Green Mile movie. If you haven`t seen it you definitely need to. It`s one of my top five movies of all time. Good night, going to bed. Meds are taking effect.

Location hidden

#4455 Feb 7, 2013
Good night

Location hidden

#4456 Feb 7, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
Good night
Goodnight Round Table !!!!!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4457 Feb 8, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
Hello everyone.
Hurt myself pretty good Wednesday,,,and didn't even see the outside yesterday.And in spite of strong hope,I don't believe I'm gonna see it today either.Tried drinking the pain away,but that not only didn't help,,,it gave me even more grief to wrestle with.As for what's eating me,,,it's nothing new really.Only a new version of an old scene.And while it ain't really all that big a deal,,,it does get frustrating at times.Either way,,,sorry if I was rude to you.Haven't looked at the forum since before I went to bed the other night,,,so don't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best night spot to meet thirty something ladie... 13 hr ForumCommando 2
kayla 15 hr dave 2
Herps 16 hr amber m 7
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 18 hr luvthemkats1 38
mari stuart Wed cali 1
Heather Dunford Wed wowww 26
kim glisson??? Tue co-worker 1
Valley Station Dating
Find my Match

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Valley Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valley Station

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:17PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday
NBC Sports11:56 PM
Colts put in extra time to prepare for McCoy - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Washington Redskins vs. Indianapolis Colts: Breaking Down Washington's Game Plan
NFL 4:44 AM
Redskins players 'surprised' by RGIII's benching
Bleacher Report 7:19 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan