Comments
4,041 - 4,060 of 10,188 Comments Last updated Yesterday

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, KY

#4317 Feb 2, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Evening all! Sorry haven't been on today, it's been hectic all the way around today! How was everyone's Saturday?
Hello princess.You ready for this upcoming blizzard???

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4318 Feb 2, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Princess. Not much going on the table today. A little discussion about foot fetishes as you can see above. Had some delicious 15 bean soup. Do you like it? Glad you`re home.
Umm, I don't like feet. Although, I when it comes to dating, the first 3 things about a man that I look at are his hands, his teeth, and his feet. If he has gross, dirty, nasty feet, or ugly feet, I'm turned off completely. I don't know, would you consider that a foot fetish? For a man to have nice looking feet if I plan on dating him..

Location hidden

#4319 Feb 2, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Princess. Not much going on the table today. A little discussion about foot fetishes as you can see above. Had some delicious 15 bean soup. Do you like it? Glad you`re home.
Hold on,, I just re-read your post, did you mean do I like the soup or feet fetish?haha! I missed the soup comment all together!!! But to answer that question, no I don't like beans at all.:/

Location hidden

#4320 Feb 2, 2013
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello princess.You ready for this upcoming blizzard???
Hey spartan! Heck yea!!!! I say BRING IT!!!!!! Got new tires on the truck, new brakes all the way around also, and 4wd. I'm ready for anything :)
the real imitator

Louisville, KY

#4321 Feb 2, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, I don't like feet. Although, I when it comes to dating, the first 3 things about a man that I look at are his hands, his teeth, and his feet. If he has gross, dirty, nasty feet, or ugly feet, I'm turned off completely. I don't know, would you consider that a foot fetish? For a man to have nice looking feet if I plan on dating him..
Ha Ha I aint touching that one. Don`t want to get you in trouble. How`s the slumber party going?

Location hidden

#4322 Feb 2, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Ha Ha I aint touching that one. Don`t want to get you in trouble. How`s the slumber party going?
No I'm serious. I've always looked at a guys feet. And if they're ugly I won't even give the guy a chance even if he has a great personality!
-omg! The slumber party is NOT going well. I got numerous calls and txts all day from my daughter and ex husband bc she and the little girl were fighting. Then I get off work and get home to them so he can go home and they've been non stop all evening!:/ shew!!!! Never again.lol my makeup was strewn all over the bathroom and half destroyed, a $60 pair of Betsy Thomas heels demolished bc they got the bright idea to play dress up and wore them outside and broke one. If I didn't want to pull my hair out at work today, I sure did after I got home.lol but now I'm trying to coerce them into bedtime so we'll see how that goes. Momma needs alone time

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4323 Feb 2, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm serious. I've always looked at a guys feet. And if they're ugly I won't even give the guy a chance even if he has a great personality!
-omg! The slumber party is NOT going well. I got numerous calls and txts all day from my daughter and ex husband bc she and the little girl were fighting. Then I get off work and get home to them so he can go home and they've been non stop all evening!:/ shew!!!! Never again.lol my makeup was strewn all over the bathroom and half destroyed, a $60 pair of Betsy Thomas heels demolished bc they got the bright idea to play dress up and wore them outside and broke one. If I didn't want to pull my hair out at work today, I sure did after I got home.lol but now I'm trying to coerce them into bedtime so we'll see how that goes. Momma needs alone time
As long as they are having fun.... and making memories hopefully good ones !!!!! Evening lady, how are you ??????

Louisville, KY

#4324 Feb 2, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey spartan! Heck yea!!!! I say BRING IT!!!!!! Got new tires on the truck, new brakes all the way around also, and 4wd. I'm ready for anything :)
Pound of prevention is worth ten of the cure,I suppose,,,but it probably wouldn't hurt to be careful anyhow.Good luck either way though.

Louisville, KY

#4325 Feb 2, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never considered that to be a somewhat,,,"shallow" ,frame of thinking???

Location hidden

#4326 Feb 2, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>As long as they are having fun.... and making memories hopefully good ones !!!!! Evening lady, how are you ??????
Exhausted babe! How are you?

Location hidden

#4327 Feb 2, 2013
Hello everyone

Location hidden

#4328 Feb 2, 2013
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>You've never considered that to be a somewhat,,,"shallow" ,frame of thinking???
No not really. I just don't like ugly feet darlin. Never really looked at it as a shallow way of thinking. I don't know, I guess being in my profession seeing some of the things I see, you'd think more people would take better care of themselves, even their feet...

Location hidden

#4329 Feb 2, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhausted babe! How are you?
Doing the mom thing and loving it,glad they gave it up and went for a story from the " Great One "that always puts them to sleep !!!! Night all !!!!

Louisville, KY

#4330 Feb 2, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
Hello everyone
Hello partner.Life doing you right tonight?

Location hidden

#4331 Feb 2, 2013
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello partner.Life doing you right tonight?
Had one of those nights where nothing went right , but im fixin to take a walk and see how it goes from there.
Hows it goin your way?

Louisville, KY

#4332 Feb 2, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No not really. I just don't like ugly feet darlin. Never really looked at it as a shallow way of thinking. I don't know, I guess being in my profession seeing some of the things I see, you'd think more people would take better care of themselves, even their feet...
Interesting.A moment's reflection has in fact shown me that even the most attractive of ladies could present a little something of themselves,,,that would make them appear completely unattractive from every possible angle under any possible light conditions.So in retrospect,I now not only see it,,,but see it rather clearly.Bottom line,,,I'm sorry I suggested that it was shallow thinkin' kiddo.Takes me a while to piece things together sometimes.

Louisville, KY

#4333 Feb 2, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>Had one of those nights where nothing went right , but im fixin to take a walk and see how it goes from there.
Hows it goin your way?
Morning gotta say.Don't know if you ever watched the family guy where Peter took the soul searching walk around town to "Dust in The Wind",,,but there's a lotta wisdom to be tapped in that scenario.Myself,I've fought wars,sleighed dragons,cross examined the semantics of time,,,and even come closer to the Lord while taking soul searching walks around town humming my favorite tune,,,so it just may in fact work out for you.The good luck usually comes crawling up shortly after the bad luck does though,so just consider the bad luck to be a good sign of things to come when you see it,,,and you'll never be let down.Good luck either way dude.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4334 Feb 3, 2013
Here are two versions of Dust In The Wind.

The Classic

With Lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I agree with Spartan, a lot of wisdom here......

Location hidden

#4335 Feb 3, 2013
Hope all had a great day at church..... God Bless

Louisville, KY

#4336 Feb 3, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
Hope all had a great day at church..... God Bless
What,,,are you hoping our day sucked if we didn't go?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min passing gas 2,144
sami dawn puyear (Aug '12) 51 min TRUTH 32
Man held on $100K bond in connection with shoot... 1 hr Gremlin 1
Shepherdsville Mayor General Election- Tinnell,... 1 hr Signs 47
Bullitt Central teacher charged with rape 1 hr youdontknowme 7
I have a relationship question? 2 hr Stimme der Vernunft 4
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 2 hr keykepper 6
•••
•••
•••