Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4013 Jan 27, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Life ain't complete if you don't have a puppy though.
My 4 year olds thought the same. my better half went along with them.... now guess what ? Well I .... yes me..... have 2 Jack Russell Pups that has more energy then the little bosses,and I don"t know how that could be.... but they do love them.Lot of work though !!!!!!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4014 Jan 27, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray for comfort for you and your church family today. I hope you are all comforted
I think I'd be the doctor from back to the future but I'd work on staying in the past when my son thought I was the most awesome super hero in the world and could still fit in my lap :) I miss those days Of watching Disney movies over and over and over lol! He would run around yelling TO INFINITY....AND BEYOND!.the way he'd say ”I love you all the way around woyuld (world) and back”:)
I will be gone all day, Princess I'm sorry couldn't talk much yesterday, today will be much the same so I will catch you this evening. So glad you had a great evening! Yesterday was a baad idea for me tho lol paying dearly today!:#
Couldn't find sling blade, so someones going to have to fill me in...I'm guessing someone wants to cut my head off haha.
I can tell you this DON'T watch KILLER JOE!!!!!!!!
It was filthy, disgusting and only lasted on our TV for a few minutes, then a friend who watched all of it added ” psycho stupid” to my critique of it when she called last night! haha But seriously not recommended.
I hope we dont have any rain today!!
Round table...HAVE A BLESSED DAY ALL!
I hope your day is going well. Our service was sad, I think the family took it better than some of our members. Of course they had experienced closure at the private service. There's one thing for sure, he's in heaven now. We had a little over 100 people and had a good meal in our fellowship hall afterward. Check in tonight!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4015 Jan 27, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Clint Eastwood ????? Dirty Harry or Grand Torino ????
Thanks for asking, I knew I should have been more specific. I';; go with the "Fistfull of Dollars" genre. I guess you're still not going to tell me if your present sweetie has little hands and feet.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4016 Jan 27, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh.Thought you were telling me that you wanted Sarah Palin... Anyway,wouldn't have replied,,,but thought you were asking me something else directly.Either way though,,,have a good morning.
Wellll, no.You know what Jimmy Carter said about committing adultery in your heart! But if I did, she would be a strong candidate.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4017 Jan 27, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she's a 2 yr old puggle. And I also have a 3 yr old yorkie male :) so I recon it's pretty dang near close darlin.:))
My little dog is a silkie terrier , almost like a yorkee only not spelled the same { John Coffey} We had 2 yorkees for 14 years before this one but I chose the silkie because he's not quite so fragile.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4018 Jan 27, 2013
sleepy head wrote:
<quoted text> JL?
This one has me mystified. Are you saying Farmer Girl's initials were/are J.L.?

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4019 Jan 27, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>My little dog is a silkie terrier , almost like a yorkee only not spelled the same { John Coffey} We had 2 yorkees for 14 years before this one but I chose the silkie because he's not quite so fragile.
My Yorkee is quite big for his breed but he's still quite fragile.:( he's been through 2 surgeries since I've had him. The family that I rescued him from at the age of 6 mnths abused the fire out of that poor dog. They kept him completely shaved and outside in the back yard.:/ he's still very skiddish of kids because their kids were so mean to him. He gets car sick every time I take him to the vet so I end up with a nasty mess every time. I've got over 5,000 in the baby
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4020 Jan 27, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text> My 4 year olds thought the same. my better half went along with them.... now guess what ? Well I .... yes me..... have 2 Jack Russell Pups that has more energy then the little bosses,and I don"t know how that could be.... but they do love them.Lot of work though !!!!!!
Wow! Two Jack Russell pups, my stepson has one and he's like a tornado. It's good to hear you have a better half, I think that is the first time you've mentioned it. I often wonder where you live because we go to the same McDonalds but if you have little ones I probably wouldn't know you anyway. So long.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4021 Jan 27, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My Yorkee is quite big for his breed but he's still quite fragile.:( he's been through 2 surgeries since I've had him. The family that I rescued him from at the age of 6 mnths abused the fire out of that poor dog. They kept him completely shaved and outside in the back yard.:/ he's still very skiddish of kids because their kids were so mean to him. He gets car sick every time I take him to the vet so I end up with a nasty mess every time. I've got over 5,000 in the baby
Oh my goodness! I can' believe anyone would abuse a little Yorkee. That is one case where I would get into trouble if I saw it. Ours were 12 and 5 lbs. The five pounder's dad was a champion but he was so stuck up. We both travelled a lot back then and he wouldn't have anything to do with my wife when she would get home. Talk later!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4022 Jan 27, 2013
Spartan, what do you make of post 4008?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4023 Jan 27, 2013
tri wrote:
Spartan, what do you make of post 4008?
Looks to me as if someone is asking if "your" initials are J L.And yes,it is a Louisville address,but no,,,the person asking isn't me.So pretty much,if those aren't your initials,then I would dismiss it as a passing curiosity.If however,those are your initials,then it would appear that someone has picked up on your identity by your choice of words in that post they responded to.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4024 Jan 27, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Wellll, no.You know what Jimmy Carter said about committing adultery in your heart! But if I did, she would be a strong candidate.
Indeed.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4025 Jan 27, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Looks to me as if someone is asking if "your" initials are J L.And yes,it is a Louisville address,but no,,,the person asking isn't me.So pretty much,if those aren't your initials,then I would dismiss it as a passing curiosity.If however,those are your initials,then it would appear that someone has picked up on your identity by your choice of words in that post they responded to.
But what's the connection with the old round table post? In other words, they could have just flat out asked me.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4026 Jan 27, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Honey Bee.I'd say it's a bit more brrrr than it is bzzzz though.Anyway,you gonna be in and postin' today?
Good evening... Yes it was cold!! I would have posted more today on the way into Brooks today had I not clicked on the Ashley Judd thread. Got my hubby pretty riled up. I told him not to worry about such a foolishness but he insisted on defending my honor since it was a guy. Told y'all, he's a bit old fashioned and was shocked
so I thought it best to just leave Topix out of the day. Watching those youngens suffer today as they said good bye to their mother was more than I could bear. The long ride home was pretty quiet. Alot on our minds. We're going to unwind with a movie now, so I'll be back in a few hours, hopefully I can perk myself up by then
If not...
have a great night and sweet dreams to all here

Location hidden

#4027 Jan 27, 2013
Good evening all!!! How was your cold and wet day? Mine over all was wonderful! Had a somewhat productive work day. Had our staff meeting after work with my girls, seen my beau, and now I'm home in my jammies snuggled up with my beautiful baby girl :)
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4028 Jan 27, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Good evening all!!! How was your cold and wet day? Mine over all was wonderful! Had a somewhat productive work day. Had our staff meeting after work with my girls, seen my beau, and now I'm home in my jammies snuggled up with my beautiful baby girl :)
Glad you're in and safe. I thought of you today when I was channel hopping and saw Steel Magnolias. Have you ever seen it? I had a delivery for Natchatoches, La. 17 or 18 years ago and the lady at the desk took me down into town where they shot the movie. It was beautiful. It seems Ms. Bee was really close to my home today. Have you ever seen the commercial where they show all the abused animals? You don't let your little girl watch Honey Boo Boo do you?

Location hidden

#4029 Jan 27, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you're in and safe. I thought of you today when I was channel hopping and saw Steel Magnolias. Have you ever seen it? I had a delivery for Natchatoches, La. 17 or 18 years ago and the lady at the desk took me down into town where they shot the movie. It was beautiful. It seems Ms. Bee was really close to my home today. Have you ever seen the commercial where they show all the abused animals? You don't let your little girl watch Honey Boo Boo do you?
I love that movie! Julia Roberts is a terrific actress. It's a very sad movie though. I cry every time I watch it.:/ are you talking about the one where they play the song by Sarah mclachlan? I've seen it, so very sad! Heck no!!! I think honey boo boo is the most rediculous show they ever made! How that kid got a spin off from toddlers in tiaras I have NO idea! Good heavens
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4030 Jan 27, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that movie! Julia Roberts is a terrific actress. It's a very sad movie though. I cry every time I watch it.:/ are you talking about the one where they play the song by Sarah mclachlan? I've seen it, so very sad! Heck no!!! I think honey boo boo is the most rediculous show they ever made! How that kid got a spin off from toddlers in tiaras I have NO idea! Good heavens
No, I haven't seen that one, Willie Nelson sings You were always on my mind in the one I'm talking about. I cry too unless I can grab the remote and look away in time. Waiting for Ms. Bee, she nust have been in my cemetery today.

Location hidden

#4031 Jan 27, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>No, I haven't seen that one, Willie Nelson sings You were always on my mind in the one I'm talking about. I cry too unless I can grab the remote and look away in time. Waiting for Ms. Bee, she nust have been in my cemetery today.
I haven't talked to her since earlier. She txt me b4 going to the funeral home.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4032 Jan 27, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't talked to her since earlier. She txt me b4 going to the funeral home.
I wish I had known she was going to be there, I would have gone over to meet her. It's real close to my house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hogan is just a good old country cowboy!! 46 min rebel111 1
Child support 1 hr Big Daddy in the ... 5
Brad Frans Mcdonalds 1 hr Huh 20
south hern business should not allow naacp memb... 1 hr Ho-tep 2
southern business should refuse service to naac... 3 hr rebel111 1
Eric at the village barber shop (Oct '14) Jul 15 rebel111 3
Valley Station history. (Oct '07) Jun '15 Good Old Days 92
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages