tri

Mount Washington, KY

#3378 Jan 14, 2013
Art Vandalay wrote:
<quoted text>That question definately was'nt for you or whoever you're posting as, the Cove church keeps coming up in your posts ,no matter who you post as,{the first giveaway} then Jamestown N.Y. was giving you away {second} Like Holla' said, it seems your up to decieve when you get caught posting under different names, you take it so hurtful, when I'm only explaining the obvious, take TWO big swigs of Geratol tonight.
Maybe I`m just not smart enough to convey the message to you that I`ve been about fifty different characters on the round table since it started. Everyone knows it who has been on it for any length of time. As far as the address goes, I just post on my computer so wherever topix sends me that's where I am. If you feel the need to further question my involvement on the table, ask someone else, I shall not address you further. I hope you`re not a detective! Have a good night!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3379 Jan 14, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mark- This is another post in which you limit your extremely narrow experience with a particular population and try to apply it to the general population as a whole. If you want to know the truth, simply good "cost of illegal immigration". Illegal immigrants are costing legal taxpayers BILLIONS of dollars per year. They are, in fact, freeloaders.
It also astounds me that you claim that Mexicans charge three times the amount that you would. Do you work for beans? The general gripe is that Mexicans are unskilled but will do the work for pennies on the dollar, which gripes actual skilled tradesmen. A slant to this is that the actual illegal workers probably see very little of that pay anyway. Their English speaking representative likey keeps the bulk of it.
The floodgates will surely open now that Obama has a plan to reward illegals for breaking our laws.
If you want to argue that illegal immigrants are not a drain on society, at least research your stance and present some facts to hang your hat on. Your research will lead you to the point I am making: they are drains on society.
Gotta be honest kiddo,,,you're a bit more difficult to please than spartan's wife.Anyway,I concede (and have conceded) to the fact that illegals certainly "do" put a strain on our economy,which very directly puts a stress on "American society".However,the only reason that illegals are putting a strain on this economy as it stands today,is the fact that they aren't required to take funds that were earned here,,,and spend them here.In other words,,,"my proposal is very sound under proper direction,discipline,and devotion.However,,,I didn't vote Obama in,,,so what those guys do with my plan,,,isn't on me.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3380 Jan 14, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mark- This is another post in which you limit your extremely narrow experience with a particular population and try to apply it to the general population as a whole. If you want to know the truth, simply good "cost of illegal immigration". Illegal immigrants are costing legal taxpayers BILLIONS of dollars per year. They are, in fact, freeloaders.
It also astounds me that you claim that Mexicans charge three times the amount that you would. Do you work for beans? The general gripe is that Mexicans are unskilled but will do the work for pennies on the dollar, which gripes actual skilled tradesmen. A slant to this is that the actual illegal workers probably see very little of that pay anyway. Their English speaking representative likey keeps the bulk of it.
The floodgates will surely open now that Obama has a plan to reward illegals for breaking our laws.
If you want to argue that illegal immigrants are not a drain on society, at least research your stance and present some facts to hang your hat on. Your research will lead you to the point I am making: they are drains on society.
If I can ask,,,is it really necessary to use my name,,,"EVERYTIME",, ,or is it a very direct and conscience decision????
tri

Mount Washington, KY

#3381 Jan 14, 2013
Spartan, all the good people have left the table except you so I am going to take a sabbatical myself. I really don`t enjoy arguing about things I can`t control. I will monitor periodically and return when things get better. I think I might start my own thread just for old people. The invitation to church stands whenever you can make it. We`re just a bunch of poor people so you need not be intimidated. So long....

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3382 Jan 14, 2013
tri wrote:
Spartan, all the good people have left the table except you so I am going to take a sabbatical myself. I really don`t enjoy arguing about things I can`t control. I will monitor periodically and return when things get better. I think I might start my own thread just for old people. The invitation to church stands whenever you can make it. We`re just a bunch of poor people so you need not be intimidated. So long....
Sorry after all the bickering, I just don't post on here as much anymore..:/ it gets old and tiresome listening to the squawking all the time doesn't it?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3383 Jan 14, 2013
tri wrote:
I appreciate you spending your time here while you did partner.Without you,the last year of my life would've likely been empty.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3384 Jan 14, 2013
tri wrote:
Something in your tone sounds painful,,,and it troubles me.All that aside,I hope things get better for you,,,and I hope it happens really soon.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3388 Jan 15, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not the "only" reason. Again, look at the social program costs, additional education costs, imprisonment costs, emergency care costs, unemployment rates with LEGALs etc....Not to mention the criminal element and their violent acts and drug issues. Your "proposal" is short sighted and....errrr.....ignorant.
That looks good on paper kiddo,but the fact is,the American economy couldn't survive the hit if we were to quickly extract all of the illegals from this country.Another fact is,the majority of the American construction workforce would crash if we quickly lost illegal aliens.I guess that makes it a fact that it's our own fault that the ones that are here have became a strong part of us,and extracting them would be paramount to cutting of an arm because it itches.So in essence,the pros of deportation that you're focusing on,,,become obsolete when you start listing the cons.That makes your plan appear,,,errrr,,,the same way to me that mine does to you.Maybe if I looked at it from your side of the table though,it would appear different.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3389 Jan 15, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand. Now that the thread has picked up, which is what you wanted, you are leaving? Why not stick around, use one name, and just see how it goes? Illegal immigration is something that we can control if there is enough of "we". Apathy is NOT a good thing and discussions on immigrations should be going on NOW, not waiting for O's administration to blindside Americans (once again).
The ones that are either currently immigrating or planning to immigrate is where the focus belongs.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3390 Jan 15, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of have an issue calling a grown man by a make believe name, especially one that you often use in a 3rd party tone.
Scarecrow-- I went in WalMart on New Cut a few weeks ago. I had a meeting right down the road and it was convenient. I'm telling you it was like a third world country in there. The folks in line in front of you likely used their flag card. Viva la Mexico, they say.
Then call me what you will.

Location hidden

#3391 Jan 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Then call me what you will.
Good morning spartan. How have you been?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3392 Jan 15, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning spartan. How have you been?
Good morning princess1.Life's been fair to me so far today,I suppose.Ain't feeling the best,and really don't like this cold,,,but it ain't too bad.Hope your day is going alright in spite of the cold though.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#3393 Jan 15, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Scarecrow-- I went in WalMart on New Cut a few weeks ago. I had a meeting right down the road and it was convenient. I'm telling you it was like a third world country in there. The folks in line in front of you likely used their flag card. Viva la Mexico, they say.
South Louisville is turning into taco city. I got a Mexican living two doors down the street. He has a $30,000 truck a boat of about the same value and he speaks enough English to say hello. I don't know how these folks function in society.

If I moved to Mexico, first thing I would do is learn the language.

Location hidden

#3394 Jan 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning princess1.Life's been fair to me so far today,I suppose.Ain't feeling the best,and really don't like this cold,,,but it ain't too bad.Hope your day is going alright in spite of the cold though.
Burr! It is super cold my way.:/ I hate this cold weather myself, looking forward to summer. My days been pretty productive so far. Thanks for saying!:) have a great day

Location hidden

#3395 Jan 15, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>South Louisville is turning into taco city. I got a Mexican living two doors down the street. He has a $30,000 truck a boat of about the same value and he speaks enough English to say hello. I don't know how these folks function in society.

If I moved to Mexico, first thing I would do is learn the language.
There u are! How have you been?
Art Vandalay

Shepherdsville, KY

#3396 Jan 15, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I`m just not smart enough to convey the message to you that I`ve been about fifty different characters on the round table since it started. Everyone knows it who has been on it for any length of time. As far as the address goes, I just post on my computer so wherever topix sends me that's where I am. If you feel the need to further question my involvement on the table, ask someone else, I shall not address you further. I hope you`re not a detective! Have a good night!
I have already posted about your numerous personlities, remember, I told you bragging on 3000 posts wasn't anything, because half of the posts you and spartan made up names, I know ,you are feeble but try and keep up, don't worry about responding, stay in your rocker,...Hey buddy!!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3397 Jan 15, 2013
Art Vandalay wrote:
<quoted text>I have already posted about your numerous personlities, remember, I told you bragging on 3000 posts wasn't anything, because half of the posts you and spartan made up names, I know ,you are feeble but try and keep up, don't worry about responding, stay in your rocker,...Hey buddy!!
You're a real jerk-off Art.A super class-A coward who likes pickin' on the elderly.Don't really know how you made it as a soldier.My wife claims that there ain't no way a whiny weasel such as yourself was ever in the military,but I remind her that not all soldiers are "Rambo",,,and even the military allows a few losers to slip through the cracks and into a uniform.Seen Gomer Pyle ain't ya? Bet you looked up to him didn't you???
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#3399 Jan 15, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There u are! How have you been?
I'm good...... I have been here reading everyone's comments. Sometimes I don't have much to say.

I have been playing a lot of Angry Birds on my wife's IPad......
Francis

Elizabethtown, KY

#3400 Jan 15, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good...... I have been here reading everyone's comments. Sometimes I don't have much to say.
Scarecrow, I just got out of rehab from breaking my hip. It has been a long time and I didn't want you to still be mad at me.I tried to get my daughter to post you on topix but she said that was silly. I'm glad you have a wife, I never knew that.

Location hidden

#3401 Jan 15, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>I'm good...... I have been here reading everyone's comments. Sometimes I don't have much to say.

Lol my daughter loves angry birds! She has it on her iPad and her iPhone. She plays that and mine craft. But I never knew you were married either..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ is alive 8 min well 2
Jesus Saves (Jun '12) 13 min Messenger 66
Got Jesus? 22 min Messenger 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch 26 min Earl 220
Amber Foxy Lady 29 min Tellnexttime 1
Adam martinez (Dec '15) 49 min clean 37
Christopher Fix 55 min shep village skanks 23

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance