Since: Dec 12

Fort Thomas, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2012
all I have to say is this bitch is nasty.
justin

Fort Thomas, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2012
yea she is
badbitchesimyour leader

Mount Washington, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2012
shes a 2 faced b*tch.
desaray boyfriend

Portage, MI

#6 Dec 8, 2012
And all I hath to say is shut your fuxking mouths unless you can come to our face
ihatestupidpeopl e89

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Haha nobody wants to becuz you might eat us big ole fat asses
Megan Helm

United States

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Yu ain't gunna do nothing yu pu ss y face it yur girls a hoe. If she made it on topixs that's pretty bad.
desaray boyfriend

United States

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Welllllll it don't seem any of you have the balls enough to step up and my big ole fat ass will knockbur wanna be asses out
desaray

United States

#11 Feb 17, 2013
I'm not mad I just think its funny how u can run our mouth on here but when ever u see me u run. Yes I'm two face to u megan . Its not my fault u don't know how to take care of our man. That's why he keeps trying to come back to me or just mad he'd rather have me than ur wanna be ass. The bottom line is ur not gonna do any thung n ur just mad BC or tryen way to hard n its not working. That's why Justin rather be with me n ur own family don't even want anything to do with u I mean come on u lost ur best friend BC she got tired of ur crap lmfao just stop trying n ull be a lot more happier. Ur just trying to make our self look bad but its not working. Everyone knows how u r. U know where I work and where I live. I'd be more than happy if u came n seen me. I ant got time for our chilesh bullshit. Y'all can call me what ever y'all want BC it ant gonna bother me. All y'all have to say is that im fat n I'm a hoe lmfao really that's not gonna bother me. I know I'm doing good in my life n way better than any of y'all.. Y'all just ant got nothing better to do. I think y'all need to keep my name out of ur mouth unless ur brave enoght to say something to my face. With that being said. Megan how's my pussy teast bitch? Lmfao
desaray

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2013
desaray wrote:
I'm not mad I just think its funny how u can run our mouth on here but when ever u see me u run. Yes I'm two face to u megan . Its not my fault u don't know how to take care of our man. That's why he keeps trying to come back to me or just mad he'd rather have me than ur wanna be ass. The bottom line is ur not gonna do any thung n ur just mad BC or tryen way to hard n its not working. That's why Justin rather be with me n ur own family don't even want anything to do with u I mean come on u lost ur best friend BC she got tired of ur crap lmfao just stop trying n ull be a lot more happier. Ur just trying to make our self look bad but its not working. Everyone knows how u r. U know where I work and where I live. I'd be more than happy if u came n seen me. I ant got time for our chilesh bullshit. Y'all can call me what ever y'all want BC it ant gonna bother me. All y'all have to say is that im fat n I'm a hoe lmfao really that's not gonna bother me. I know I'm doing good in my life n way better than any of y'all.. Y'all just ant got nothing better to do. I think y'all need to keep my name out of ur mouth unless ur brave enoght to say something to my face. With that being said. Megan how's my pussy teast bitch? Lmfao
*your*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Informants 1 hr FHN 15
Bluegrass Secrets-BGS (Sep '12) 1 hr Roo 67
Trump for President, He will win. watch 2 hr Earl 591
Clowns 4 hr horndogsinthemood 4
Gary Muncy ( murderer) (Sep '13) 4 hr Eternity 4
Working at lowes in Shepherdsville 5 hr Derek 1
Laura crady?? (Jan '15) 6 hr Jammy 34

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance