Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
69,021 - 69,040 of 81,570 Comments Last updated 19 hrs ago

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Sitting Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Church Hill TN, I should have known!
...and notice how church hill, Tn is a beautiful clean town?
Sitting Bull

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Church Hill, TN and 30 other states haha.
Church Hill Tn is not a state, it's a small redneck town haha!
Sitting Bull

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
...and notice how church hill, Tn is a beautiful clean town?
The wind blows the streets clean! Beautiful? No.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Sitting Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I join? Im half Native American and part Jew?
we are an organization of WHITE CHRISTIANS.(WHITE)(CHRISTIANS) and we are against race mixing....does that answer your question?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Sitting Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Church Hill Tn is not a state, it's a small redneck town haha!
are you literate?
Church Hill(town)
Tennessee(state)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Sitting Bull wrote:
Oh hell I know you will take me, you are all about Jesus, and he was a jew!
Jews killed Jesus

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you do LOL, but if you want to catch any of those ladies, you'd better tone down your poop talk. LOL Ladies like perfume, but not that sort. LOL We have a hard enough time washing "racing stripes" out of men's underwear.
LOL.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Good morning bird threaders. Looks like we picked up some new posters or did they drop in by mistake from the randpaul threads?lol

I say that due to the site his opponent Greyson put up with paul's KKK ties. What a site that was.

Ancient Wolf, great lesson on computers.

So we go from windows open 68 degree to heat back on and 29 degrees. Good ole Kentucky weather. Staying in and staying warm today. I think I will bake to further warm up the house with the oven.:) I might pull the cast iron skillet out and make some pineapple upside down cake.

Sybil, HAARP could be part of the global warming effect. I hadn't really thought of that. We know they use it for various things. Like with the chemtrails. Did you see the newsclip of RFK Jr talking about John Kennedy's death caused by more than one killer. That is one conspiracy I have always pretty much agreed with. It is just too farfetched. I think the CIA/mob or both had him killed.

Hi Teddy, lala and the rest of the regular threaders. Where is Hempburn?

You all have a great chilly day. Stay warm.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Sitting Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I join? Im half Native American and part Jew?
You probably don't have the correct genes to join the Klan, but you are welcome to join us. We don't have ethnic or racial criteria for membership.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Good morning bird threaders. Looks like we picked up some new posters or did they drop in by mistake from the randpaul threads?lol
I say that due to the site his opponent Greyson put up with paul's KKK ties. What a site that was.
So we go from windows open 68 degree to heat back on and 29 degrees. Good ole Kentucky weather. Staying in and staying warm today. I think I will bake to further warm up the house with the oven.:) I might pull the cast iron skillet out and make some pineapple upside down cake.
Sybil, HAARP could be part of the global warming effect. I hadn't really thought of that. We know they use it for various things. Like with the chemtrails. Did you see the newsclip of RFK Jr talking about John Kennedy's death caused by more than one killer. That is one conspiracy I have always pretty much agreed with. It is just too farfetched. I think the CIA/mob or both had him killed.
Hello AB. We haven't heard one word from Humpaburn. I miss his daily reports. Have a very good day AB.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
Hi Abeliever, Hope you are well today. I can almost smell that Pineapple upside down cake. Can you send it through the computer. If they can do telemedicine (what an innovation that is) via computer, I would think that they could do something for us "foodies."

Where IS Hempburn? Does anybody have his e-mail to check to see if he's O.K.?

Hey, watch out with the bashing of those political sites, Abeliever. I visit them from time to time. LOL Now my secret is out.

Liked the enenews.com site that you posted the other day. It's got some good (but short) articles.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello AB. We haven't heard one word from Humpaburn. I miss his daily reports. Have a very good day AB.
Thanks Teddy, I miss Hempburn and his reports. Wonder how the puppy is doing. I hope he isn't down with the flu virus.
Sitting Bull

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews killed Jesus
Romans killed Jusus, and Jesus was a Jew, you not likeing it, does not change that fact!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Abeliever, Hope you are well today. I can almost smell that Pineapple upside down cake. Can you send it through the computer. If they can do telemedicine (what an innovation that is) via computer, I would think that they could do something for us "foodies."
Where IS Hempburn? Does anybody have his e-mail to check to see if he's O.K.?
Hey, watch out with the bashing of those political sites, Abeliever. I visit them from time to time. LOL Now my secret is out.
Liked the enenews.com site that you posted the other day. It's got some good (but short) articles.
It is good. Easy too. I don't have Hempburn's email or I would send a note to check on him.

Was I bashing the rand paul sites? Just notice some of the names on the top 4 sites on the forum, 3 being the randpaul, our bird thread we like so much. Knock yourself out. There is too much hate and disgust on those sites. But there was an interesting list from Trey Greyson about randpaul's KKK connection. I only freguent this one. Everyone to their own. There are plenty of sites on politics and religion. I avoid them all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You had no secret with me. I saw your name on the index the other day, so I went to see the kitty cat and now I know which party you don't agree with. LOL
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Here is a good story you will like lala.

Cat walks 190 miles home after getting lost in Florida (Photos)

Holly the cat walked 190 miles home after getting lost in Florida last November. Luckily, the feline with a great sense of direction found the way back with her owners, who became separated from her on vacation last November. Face it; when a cat walks 190 miles home, it's the best tale of animal rescue and recovery worth reading.

Citing a Jan. 13 report from ABC News, Jacob and Bonnie Richter are over the moon now that their lost cat from West Palm Beach is back at home.

View slideshow:Holly the once lost cat who found her way home after 190 miles of walking
The feline lost and found story began when the Richter's brought Holly along with them on a recent trip to the Daytona International Speedway.

At one point, the cat was spooked out of her wits from fireworks and ran off, not to be found for over two months.

A lost cat walks 190 miles home

The Richter's began a desperate search for their beloved companion. They drove up in their motor home, so lodging wasn't a problem as they remained behind contacting local agencies and hanging up flyers.

However, after it was clear their efforts weren't paying off, Jacob and Bonnie packed up and headed back to their home.

Out of the blue, they were contacted with the news they longed for: Holly was found. In fact, the cat walked 190 miles home and was just a rock's throw away from home.

Palm Beach Gardens resident, Barb Mazzola came across the cat, who was wandering about in her yard.

She immediately took it to a local vet, as Holly was clearly in need of something to eat, as evidenced by her emaciated look.
The lost cat was skin and bones, but otherwise in decent spirits.

A scan of the embedded micro chip identified the owners, who were in for the "shock of their lives."
Veterinarian Marty Becker was astounded that the lost cat walked 190 miles home as if it had an on-board GPS.

"All animals have a sense of direction, but it's really unusual for cats to find a way home over long distances. I think this is somewhat of a miracle," Becker said.

And as for the Richter's on their lost cat that walked 190 miles to get home, Jacob said, "It was quite a journey for this little girl. We just can’t believe she came home."

Undoubtedly, they have a lot to catch up on, right.

http://www.examiner.com/article/cat-walks-190...

What a special cat Holly is. Sweet story.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

For Sybil,

RFK Jr. says lone gunman not solely responsible for assassination of President Kennedy

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/12/rf...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably don't have the correct genes to join the Klan, but you are welcome to join us. We don't have ethnic or racial criteria for membership.
I don't know lala, maybe it's like the hoochie coochie show I went to that time, You had to be 18 to get in, I was only 16 but they gladly took my dollar and let me in with no questions asked. LOL. I'll never forget the carnival announcer.....hoochie coochie, red hot burleske, for men 18-80, if your under 18 you wouldn't understand it, if you're over 80 God knows you can't stand it. LOL.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

For lala and all cast iron skillet users. Great desert.

Skillet Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
Rating: 5
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes

Few potlucks and church suppers are complete with out the addition of some sort of Pineapple Upside Down Cake. This recipe utilizes a well seasoned cast iron skillet and a box of cake mix to produce an easy and beautiful cake that tastes even better than it looks! Y’all enjoy!

Ingredients
1 cup butter, divided (2 sticks)
1 cup light brown sugar
1 – 15.25 oz can of pineapple slices in juice, juice reserved
small jar of maraschino cherries
1 – 15.25 oz box of Betty Crocker Super Moist Butter Cake Mix
3 eggs

Directions
In a well-seasoned, 10.5 inch cast iron skillet, heat 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar over medium heat until butter is melted; stir constantly. Remove from heat.

Drain pineapple juice into a measuring cup and add enough water to make 1 cup of liquid. Add to cake mix in a large bowl with eggs, and 1/2 cup melted butter. Mix well; set aside.

Place drained pineapple rings and maraschino cherries in the bottom of the skillet on top of the melted butter/sugar mixture.

Top with cake batter.

Bake in a 325 degrees F oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

Immediately cover pan with a platter and invert.

Then EAT!!! Yummy

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Teddy, I miss Hempburn and his reports. Wonder how the puppy is doing. I hope he isn't down with the flu virus.
I just hope it isn't something worse than the flu. The puppy reports were so funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Station Discussions

Search the Valley Station Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... 2 hr timer 3
Samantha Spade remembered (Feb '08) 2 hr Jeremy spade 50
open discussion 3 hr Don 1
STUDY: Louisville third most unhappy city in U.S. 3 hr LouisvilleKYreport 5
Matt 'Veezy' (May '13) 4 hr Carded 34
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Ashby 26,189
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 4 hr Bingoer 269
•••
•••