Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,731

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#51761 May 14, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Good Call, TUF, she is the type that thinks she's above the law, even calling someone who tried to defend her, "Sybil," making fun of people with serious mental illnesses. I wouldn't be surprised if she dressed up as Hitler's Mistress for Halloween. She clearly doesn't like anybody.
Wow, did my computer ever go wild. Hitlers mistress or The Devil himself. For that old evil cows information there are only two people from Scottsville commenting on this topic. Thats TPR and me. The old bag loves to make fun of people, then run. That nasty mouthed old hoochie looks like reporting someone. She better pray to Codvine the Mods stay away. Her nasty mouth will be the first to go.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51762 May 14, 2012
LMS wrote:
Una made a funny!!! And it is Negros not "the N word"!!!
Fellow human beings sounds much better.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51763 May 14, 2012
That's more than I can say for the 10 cent millionaires. No wonder the old bag laid up in bed yesterday. If she had went out in the rain she would have drowned via her nose in the air.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51764 May 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Fellow human beings sounds much better.
Absolutely, I don't get this hatred these regulars have, that don't like people, straight or gay, black or white, normal, mentally or physically challenged. Wow, they act like a bunch of Sea Hags.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51765 May 14, 2012
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
Question for you
You mentioned before how sometimes posts show up much later depending on the local server. I had 4 posts I made earlier today which showed up on my computer at work, but when I came home I did not find those posts. They were post #51713-15 and #51719. They were responses to the trolls and I am now beginning to think that these trolls are actually topix moderators who are deleting certain posts. I know you think I am a bit overboard on conspiracy subjects, but I do believe there is a reason they don't want us discussing some topics here but are allowing UNA, licma, and tinpony to continue with their disruptive nonsense.
Ya never know do you, Hoot & Poot? You need to stay on the Topic. That would be Birds Falling in Western Ky.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51766 May 14, 2012
LMS wrote:
Trolls? Who is????
...perverted trolls are worse than trolls stopping in to make an idiotic comments and then they are gone. These are filthy, perverted STALKER trolls. There is a difference.

As for the other words they like to provoke, I have never used the N word, or attacked gays/lesbians, mentally handicapped, Sybil is not handicapped, but this bunch of filthy vile know what they say and that tells us all what they are. The worst kind, the kind you would hide your children and farm animals from. Like I said the Deliverance squealing PIGS.

The regulars know who I am outside this thread and know I was brought up better than that as well as playing a big part in defending their rights. I post for them, not trolls and I could careless what those trolls think. I am just glad I live far enough away from them and have plenty of law enforcement around me with federal contacts if I need them. They think they can outsmart some of these regulars but they are wrong. Sybil could whip them easily, Hempburn, Ancient Wolf, OJG, betty too. lala and Saragon are too nice of ladies to poke at the trolls much. That's why we love them all. They wish they knew people like the regulars. Guess that is why they are obsessed with us. Maybe they will move on to the randpaul political sites that TOPS their forum with this one and cry to them how much it bothers them. hahahaha

Those people on that thread would give them a real a$$whopping but there are more of them than the regulars on here and that scares them.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51768 May 14, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely, I don't get this hatred these regulars have, that don't like people, straight or gay, black or white, normal, mentally or physically challenged. Wow, they act like a bunch of Sea Hags.
I completely agree. If a poster doesn't kiss their old wrinkled posteriors, they are called nasty names and made fun of regardless of who they are. The hatred has got to stop from this little jack wad group. They don't own this site, just think they do.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51771 May 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
...perverted trolls are worse than trolls stopping in to make an idiotic comments and then they are gone. These are filthy, perverted STALKER trolls. There is a difference.
As for the other words they like to provoke, I have never used the N word, or attacked gays/lesbians, mentally handicapped, Sybil is not handicapped, but this bunch of filthy vile know what they say and that tells us all what they are. The worst kind, the kind you would hide your children and farm animals from. Like I said the Deliverance squealing PIGS.
The regulars know who I am outside this thread and know I was brought up better than that as well as playing a big part in defending their rights. I post for them, not trolls and I could careless what those trolls think. I am just glad I live far enough away from them and have plenty of law enforcement around me with federal contacts if I need them. They think they can outsmart some of these regulars but they are wrong. Sybil could whip them easily, Hempburn, Ancient Wolf, OJG, betty too. lala and Saragon are too nice of ladies to poke at the trolls much. That's why we love them all. They wish they knew people like the regulars. Guess that is why they are obsessed with us. Maybe they will move on to the randpaul political sites that TOPS their forum with this one and cry to them how much it bothers them. hahahaha
Those people on that thread would give them a real a$$whopping but there are more of them than the regulars on here and that scares them.
You don't lie either, Do you? Already been there. Where do you think I found White Hair Furball? You talk crap, type nasty crap, promote Drunkness, make fun of people that don't kiss your old nasty hiney. The hate list on you is endless. The political nonsense isn't half as bad as your nonsense and I don't even like politics. I like birds and most animals. in fact better than I like some people. A few of you have hijacked this topic with your lunacy and people are tired of it.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51772 May 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
I have never attacked gays/lesbians, mentally handicapped, Sybil is not handicapped
Oh Really?
Abeliever wrote:
Oh goody, a Thursday morning troll sucking fest with fartman and tinypony. Did they run you out of your local scottsville gay fest you have there? Keep slinging their ignorant posts proving what insecure, deprived, butt buddies they are.
And courtesy of Wikipedia:

Sybil is a 1973 book by Flora Rheta Schreiber about the treatment of Sybil Dorsett (a pseudonym for Shirley Ardell Mason) for dissociative identity disorder (then referred to as multiple personality disorder) by her psychoanalyst, Cornelia B. Wilbur.
The book was made into two movies of the same name, once in 1976 and again as a television movie in 2007.

Courtesy of IMDB:

Sybil (1976)
TV Movie - 198 min - Biography | Drama

The true story of a young woman named Sybil, whose childhood was so harrowing to her that she developed at least 13 different personalities.

Director: Daniel Petrie
Writers: Flora Rheta Schreiber (book), Stewart Stern (teleplay)
Stars: Joanne Woodward, Sally Field and Brad Davis

Liar, Liar, pants on fire, you are not fooling anybody!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51773 May 14, 2012
Kenny Rogers has words advice for FakeBeliever, the biggest mouth and the biggest LIAR on this Board:

Checkmate! Game Over!
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51774 May 14, 2012
No one hijacked this thread but you clowns and your filthy mouths. I don't drink but a glass of wine a couple times a year. I don't make fun of people who do. You must love me best if I am at the top of your list of regulars you stalk with your ignorant digusting remarks. whitehair isn't a regular, but will post occasionally. Bet they ran you off of there because I never see you clowns when I pull up my forum with the top three threads STATEWIDE. If you don't like this thread. Stay off of it and start your own bird or farm animal thread. We won't miss you.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51775 May 14, 2012
Beck sends his regards to FakeBeliever in the form of a song:

&ob =av2e

Time to celebrate FakeBeliever's Defeat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51776 May 14, 2012
Like we would click on any sites you pukes post. hahahahaha

What a shame if you had a real Sybil in your family. Maybe you should get checked out. Loser
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51778 May 14, 2012
Other than the snakes that slither in this site apparently you should watch out when in out and in all these greenhouses and Wal-Mart.

Wash. man bitten by rattlesnake at Idaho Wal-Mart

LEWISTON, Idaho (AP) A man says he reached down to pick up a stick lying in the gardening aisle of a Wal-Mart in Idaho, only to discover that it was a rattlesnake that then bit his hand.

Mica Craig says he was shopping in the outdoor garden department of a Lewiston store when he was bitten Saturday. The 47-year-old man from Clarkston, Wash., says it latched onto his hand and that he screamed and managed to shake loose the snake and stomped it to death.

The Lewiston Tribune ( http://bit.ly/J4pfe5 ) reports a bystander drove Craig to a local emergency room. Craig says he was treated with six bags of anti-venom and was told that his hand could be permanently disfigured hospitalized until Tuesday.

http://news.yahoo.com/wash-man-bitten-rattles...
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51780 May 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Like we would click on any sites you pukes post. hahahahaha
You can't handle the truth.
Abeliever wrote:
What a shame if you had a real Sybil in your family.
There you go again trying to demean someone else at the expense of a woman who suffered a terrible mental condition. I'm sure you worship at the Westboro Baptist Church faithfully.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51782 May 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
No one hijacked this thread but you clowns and your filthy mouths. I don't drink but a glass of wine a couple times a year. I don't make fun of people who do. You must love me best if I am at the top of your list of regulars you stalk with your ignorant digusting remarks. whitehair isn't a regular, but will post occasionally. Bet they ran you off of there because I never see you clowns when I pull up my forum with the top three threads STATEWIDE. If you don't like this thread. Stay off of it and start your own bird or farm animal thread. We won't miss you.
Lie on Miss Codvine. You promote alcoholism. You publish alcoholic beverage recipes and endorse Dadburn and Old Mangey Wolf's beer guzzling. Don't try to play Miss goody two shoes with me. I see right through your devilment.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51783 May 14, 2012
So which group do you belong to?

Disinfo-Agent?

Sheeple?

Troll?

Or are you like the rest of us? People who surf the Interwebs and enjoy a wide variety of topics and discussions, while respecting others valid opposing opinions when they are offered on topic related posts and replies? I will often star a post/reply even when and if I disagree with the posters views/stance if it is well written or thought out. Also, If it makes me question my beliefs or stance. This is how I learn.

What gets under my skin are those who will post their opinions even if it flies in the face of the Majority "Group Think" but are not happy simply posting their views. They apparently feel a need to go after another poster like a Pitbull and all too often the other poster takes the bait. Then there we go again.

TROLL
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
They hijack threads and spew their versions of morality while avoiding the topic or lending anything of real value to the discussion. Once upon a time I'd go after them with facts but quickly realized it was a waste of time. I've seen members here get baited into whole off topic discussions and they go down pointless and meaningless banter. Some good standing members will end up with post removals or worse the Ban hammer comes down...

It's not just here on ATS but everywhere you look these days. Read any Youtube or CNN etc comments section. There is no way to avoid them, but one could simply ignore them. If you don't feed the Trolls they generally will get bored and go away. No need to entertain their worthless and off topic contributions.

Sheeple
1. People unable to think for themselves. Followers. Lemmings. Those with no cognitive abilities of their own. All the teens were wearing bell-bottoms because they were sheeple.

2. A individual that forfeits their right to choose in favor of inclusion in group-think and what is viewed as popular or elite group. Allowing the influences of different forms of media and group members to hold great sway in the formation of attitudes, behavior and opinion. To accept the group mentality and opinion as fact without examination. Not only to be told what to do, but accepting the paradigm of thought as absolute thereby removing the weight of personal responsibility in the making of decisions.

Disinformation Agents
Disinformation agents are people working for the organized stalking and electronic harassment perpetrators whose job it is to prevent the truth from getting out. It is important that those who have only recently realized they are being targetted understand that slick and seemingly helpful and credible people do exist who are working to prevent our members from ever seeing freedom again.

The proverbial Sheeple. This phrase gets tossed about like popcorn. If you don't accept one particular "Group Think" then you are classified as sheeple for being subservient to another form of "Group Think" Hypocrisy should accompany that definition IMO. If accused of being a sheeple. Just remember, you are on the same sites as they are and have access to the same information as they do and are no less than they are.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread709...

Wow, I guess we can tell who the regulars are and who the trolls are. hahaha
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51785 May 14, 2012
OMG! Here we go with the Classic WHITE KNIGHT SHILL Syndrome. When FakeBeliever can't take it anymore, it's not fair, picking on a woman crap, yada, yada, yada. Yet, FakeBeliever and her White Knights think it's ok for her to attack anyone at will and she doesn't hold back using the term "Gay" and "Sybil" in a derogatory presentation.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51786 May 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Like we
You have more than one personality?

If not, then I'm sure most rational people here will tell you that it's none of your damn business to think that you can speak on their behalf.

Thinking - What a concept, something you might want to try out sometime but you have to find out what that is first, don't you?
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#51787 May 14, 2012
Reality Byte wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a drink after work (something you obviously know nothing about) and being an alcoholic are two different things.
You are getting on my last nerve with your ignorant attempts at recognition.
I say you should be ignored completely.
As you obviously are in every other facet of your life.
Why else would you stay on topix day and night?
You are a sad sad person, you are pitied even more than you are hated.
I totally agree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullet county is trash 19 min Bbb 12
cts russell half way house (Mar '11) 45 min bourbon county 65
Kaley Cuoco's DECENT haircut 2 hr decent person 4
WHAS Chelsea R 3 hr dld 4
KFC yum! center 3 hr REDRAGE 42
Loserville Cardinals are about to be DESTROYED 3 hr texmex 14
Racist Bullitt County ! (Nov '13) 6 hr atvvic 75
Valley Station Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web