Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81701 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#51814 May 14, 2012
Reality Byte wrote:
<quoted text>
She is certainly not weak, and I am no white night.
She has been an on-line friend of mine for well over a year now and yes, I will take up for my friends.
She and I researched some things of shared interest together some time ago.
She found some information that was of great importance to me and relayed it to me by hyperlink on this very thread.
She is a great lady and an accomplished on-line researcher. Not to mention a hard working tax paying citizen.
She has just as much a right to post on this thread as anyone else.
And I think she will continue do so with or without anyone else's approval.
I am glad of that because when I need a little inspiration all I have to do is click on one of her links.
Thank you. I missed you when you were gone. See what happens when you leave? haha
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#51815 May 14, 2012
No fartman that would be you gagging on your own $hit or whatever your buddies left you. Go brush your teeth and gargle with some mouthwash. You are disgusting sewer garbage.
UCLAIMBALS

Richmond, KY

#51816 May 14, 2012
ULICMABALS wrote:
I see the big 6 is on edge again tonite old rinkled up hoes
the only one on edge is you and fartman. Your troll tactics here as posted by abeliever have been revealed and is well known to everyone and I will soon be getting this thread back on course with the discussions which you have been disrupting for some time now.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#51817 May 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Let me post somemore GODvine's that they despise so much. Obviously they didn't have a family haven, a job, real friends, serve our country or do anything more than TRY to harass people. Just because you cleaned your post up a bit don't mean we don't think the moderator is paying attention to our complaints. You are the poster loonies for Westboro Baptist Church and probably all have 666 tatooed on your forehead.
This friendship is just amazing...and the song will move you to tears. &#9829;
83 Year Old Man on Oxygen Brings Everyone to Tears with a Song
This man died shortly after this video was filmed, but he leaves behind beautiful inspiration. Fred originally rehearsed Fix You with his best friend, but he passed away....and Fred decided to do it anyway, on oxygen and in his final days. So touching.
http://www.godvine.com/83-Year-Old-Man-on-Oxy...
"The family is a haven in a heartless world." ...this is really great.
Check out the video.
Soldier Has a Tearful Reunion with his Kids - Then His Mother
As if the first reunion isn't heartwarming and emotional enough, just watch when this soldier's mother later realizes he's at the airport too. It'll really put a smile on your face to see.
Welcome home!
http://www.godvine.com/Soldier-Has-a-Tearful-...
Saragon, how is A Soldier? They diss him when they wouldn't be fit to polish his boots.
Did you miss me saying, prune arse old hoochie mama?

That was one of the best versions of an 83 yr. old man getting down to Woolly Bully, I've ever heard.

LICAMBALS is calling for you. I can see why, you are such a slick tongued devil.
blue jay

Danville, KY

#51818 May 14, 2012
Lots of birds lying around today

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51820 May 14, 2012
UCLAIMBALS wrote:
<quoted text>
the only one on edge is you and fartman. Your troll tactics here as posted by abeliever have been revealed and is well known to everyone and I will soon be getting this thread back on course with the discussions which you have been disrupting for some time now.
You mean it's going back to the real bird topic. You believe FakeBeliver? You are a bigger fool than I thoght.
wow

Cincinnati, OH

#51821 May 14, 2012
really,god's son died NAILED to a cross for you sub-humans? if he only knew then..... ANIMALS EAT their young in the the wild! you are a breathe away from being swallowed. eh, i bet if your mother had to do it again,,,,she wouldn't have cared!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51822 May 14, 2012
blue jay wrote:
That's a really good post to get this topic back on course, but these self righteous six idiots don't intend to let that happen. They have had this topic hijacked so long they think they own it. Get your friends together and post about birds if you like and root these idiots out with their nonsense chat room. When we see this Topic back on course we will be out of here. Thank you.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#51824 May 14, 2012
wow wrote:
really,god's son died NAILED to a cross for you sub-humans? if he only knew then..... ANIMALS EAT their young in the the wild! you are a breathe away from being swallowed. eh, i bet if your mother had to do it again,,,,she wouldn't have cared!
How did you miss getting eaten by old mammy Buzzard? I'm about to get swallowed? I knew it someone else wanting to eat me. Go away Tinker Bell. Flutter your little wings and be gone. Gees.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51825 May 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
own $hit disgusting sewer garbage.
Working hard on that Westboro Baptist Promotion, huh? From Choir Director to Associate Pastor? Perhaps a membership with the Taliban? You're getting your (_____O_____) real bad tonight, that explains your frustration. A lot of your Goof Troop gone AWOL on you should be a telling sign for you, SPAMMER!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51826 May 14, 2012
blue jay wrote:
Kudos to you for actually having the courage to post about what this thread is suppose to be about.
UCLAIMBALS

Richmond, KY

#51827 May 14, 2012
ULICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>good luck u old sacofschit and while your at it licmacodsac
get ready for the barrage of information
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05/10/two-y...
Two Years Late, Crotch Bomber Now “Outed” as CIA
‘Underwear Bomber’ Was Working for the CIA
By Paul Harris and Ed Pilkington, Guardian UK

Editor’s Note: A 3 year old VT article sits below. We waited this long for the truth to come out…in Britain but not America. Why is a CIA agent on a “false flag” assignment now doing life in prison? We just had the same type attack several days ago and we have already been assured it was the CIA and Homeland Security that planned and executed it.

Would-be “underwear bomber” involved in a plot to attack a US-based jet was in fact working as an undercover informer with Saudi intelligence and the CIA, it has emerged.

The revelation is the latest twist in an increasingly bizarre story about the disruption of an apparent attempt by al-Qaida to strike at a high-profile American target using a sophisticated device hidden in the clothing of an attacker.

The plot, which the White House said on Monday had involved the seizing of an underwear bomb by authorities in the Middle East sometime in the last 10 days, had caused alarm throughout the US.

It has also been linked to a suspected US drone strike in Yemen where two Yemeni members of al-Qaida were killed by a missile attack on their car on Sunday, one of them a senior militant, Fahd Mohammed Ahmed al-Quso.

But the news that the individual at the heart of the bomb plot was in fact an informer for US intelligence is likely to raise just as many questions as it answers.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51828 May 14, 2012
I don't think it's fair anymore to call these buffoons "Regulars." I'm gonna brain storm and more than welcome the opinions of TUF, LMB and TPR as far as a new name is concerned for these idiots "Formerly" known as regulars. I'm protesting that name as offensive and inappropriate. However, I'll brainstorm for more appropriate nicknames and below is a start for these idiots:

1) Spamming Slapnutz

2) Clueless (__O__) Clowns

3) Westboro's Finest

4) Leonard's Losers

5) Simply Pathetic

Perhaps, we could use all of these names and then some for the posters formerly known as "Regulars." Any thoughts?
TardCanRollEye

Richmond, KY

#51829 May 14, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Kudos to you for actually having the courage to post about what this thread is suppose to be about.
While the birds and animal deaths are important, we're going to talk about more than just birds here.
UCLAIMBALS

Richmond, KY

#51830 May 14, 2012
(cont)
Citing US and Yemeni officials, Associated Press reported that the unnamed informant was working under cover for the Saudis and the CIA when he was given the bomb, which was of a new non-metallic type aimed at getting past airport security.

The informant then turned the device over to his handlers and has left Yemen, the officials told the news agency. The LA Times, which first broke the news that the plot had been a “sting operation”, said that the bomb plan had also provided the intelligence leads that allowed the strike on Quso.

Earlier John Brennan, Barack Obama’s top counter-terrorism adviser and a former CIA official, told ABC’s Good Morning America that authorities are “confident that neither the device nor the intended user of this device pose a threat to us”.

US officials have said the plot was detected in its early stages and that no American airliner was ever at risk.

The FBI is conducting forensic tests on the bomb as a first step towards discovering whether it would have cleared existing airport scanning systems. Dianne Feinstein, the Democratic senator for California who heads the Senate intelligence committee, gave an early hint when she said that she had been briefed about the device which she called “undetectable”.

But AP quoted an unnamed US official as saying current detection methods probably would have spotted the shape of the explosive in the latest device.

Just how major an escalation in threat is posed by the bomb remains unclear. Security sources have told news agencies that it was a step up in levels of sophistication from the original underwear bomb that was used in a failed attempt to blow up an airliner over Detroit on Christmas Day in 2009.

The device used a more refined detonation system, and Brennan said “it was a threat from a standpoint of the design”.

When it comes to who made the device the focus is on an al-Qaida’s offshoot, Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP). Matthew Levitt, a counter-terrorism expert at the Washington Institute, said that the interception of the plot amounted to a significant achievement for US security agencies.

He said:“The FBI is holding the device, which suggests that this was done by having boots on the ground. This was a sophisticated operation that shows we are making in-roads in serious places.”

Levitt, who was involved as a senior analyst in the FBI’s investigation into 9/11, said that it was natural to be skeptical in a presidential election year about security announcements.“But this was not political, it didn’t come from the White House and my sense was that it was a really unique success,” he said.

Levitt said that the spotlight would now be even more intense on Ibrahim Hassan al-Asiri, AQAP’s assumed bomb-making chief, who is thought to be hiding out in Yemen.

Asiri is believed to have been the creator of the Detroit underwear bomb as well as explosives that were packed into printer cartridges bound for Chicago in 2010.

-
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#51831 May 14, 2012
Reality Byte wrote:
<quoted text>
They are amateurish at best.
One of them is posting from a profile, then signing out and posting again non registered.
As well as Judging his own posts..LOL
Is that pathetic or what?
You know how to really get their goat, ignore them.
I remember my short trolling days on this thread well.
We came to a truce LOL.
LSD923 was the most intelligent person I have ever encountered on topix. He would send these guys running with their tails tucked low... I hope he is doing well.
I hope you are doing well too.
I better turn in.
I have to go help build a foundation for house tomorrow. They are having a hard time getting block layers to volunteer.
Later.
I thought they were doing that myself. At least when we thought you were a troll you never used the tactic these trolls. Most of what you posted was interesting even if we didn't agree, but I bet we agreed more than you know on some things. I would love for LSD923 to pop in and take them to the woodshed. hahaha He is busy with his job at the prison and his new daughter Leona. Good luck on getting some volunteers. People always tend to volunteer until it is time to show up. Have a good night. I am posting some articles for hempburn, AW, and lala to read with coffee after they scroll through all the garbage and leaving them to play with themselves. hahaha
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51832 May 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
What heart? And what a suck up. Gag a maggot.
Now that is a Home Run Post even Albert Pujols would appreciate.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#51833 May 14, 2012
5,4,3,2,1...Abeliever alert...watch the trolls run for the topix. hahahaha

This is sad but it reminded me of the deliverance sewer crew trying to kill our thread. BTW it will never happen unless topix takes it off and we will just start another one.

Secret pig abuse revealed?

http://us.cnn.com/video/...

I just envision this bunch would work at a place like this since it would be fun to them instead of work.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#51834 May 14, 2012
wow wrote:
Is this our "wow" from last year? I hope so. Missed you. If not, then you could be. Love your post.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#51835 May 14, 2012
We can thank these regular idiots for the dumb blond jokes, mama jokes and fat jokes that exist because all of those jokes are about those (__O__) Clowns who do nothing but pollute posting space wasting it away when something of more importance can be in it's place instead. They are living proof that you can't cure stupid and that's their problem, better go out and fund raise for a cure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the known heroin dealers in shep 44 min blingbling 24
Whayn Supply 2 hr moretocome 1
is the Foxy lady a good place to work ? Money w... (Sep '14) 4 hr makes sense to me 32
Candace Stevens Hall (Jan '16) 4 hr EIIa 4
russ mulvaney 5 hr Haha 2
Dr Lutz Shepherdsville Chiropractic 6 hr This gossip site ... 2
swingers (Dec '14) 6 hr Spectral Voices 16

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages