queer Russell Brooks selling pills???

Posted in the Valley Station Forum

Since: Mar 13

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Shepherdsville mobile home park, trailer on the left at the end. Look for PT Cruiser and the smell of but hole and baby oil . Path from village apts straight to his trailer.
really

Mount Washington, KY

#3 Mar 31, 2013
snitch much? I'm sure you take that path from your government apartment everyday , sell your kids food stamps , & get your fix. Go on somewhere.

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2013
really wrote:
snitch much? I'm sure you take that path from your government apartment everyday , sell your kids food stamps , & get your fix. Go on somewhere.
Your damn right I snitch a lot, especially when my kids are in danger from the bs. On the other hand, never had to depend on the government handouts to survive as I work my ass off on a daily basis. Sorry if it seems hard for you and your queer lovers there. Go adjust your buttplug it seems to be touching on your brain a lil bit.
okay

Nashville, TN

#5 Apr 2, 2013
So if your kid is in so much danger why are you on a forum talking about it? Shouldn't you be calling the cops , if my kid was in danger that's what I'd be doing. No buttplug, not a queer lover. Happily married for 10 years now, I just don't understand these forums, especially ones about child abuse or drugs, like this one. Don't get on a forum about it, DO something about it.

New Albany, IN

#6 Apr 3, 2013
okay wrote:
So if your kid is in so much danger why are you on a forum talking about it? Shouldn't you be calling the cops , if my kid was in danger that's what I'd be doing. No buttplug, not a queer lover. Happily married for 10 years now, I just don't understand these forums, especially ones about child abuse or drugs, like this one. Don't get on a forum about it, DO something about it.
Have been doing something about it. Have you ever heard of safety in numbers?? I'm wanting to let a few people know who may have kids and care about them. Had I had known my kid wouldn't have been around the pos.
okay

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Well my apologies, most of the forums on here are only to trash others instead of people taking action! Hope your child isn't hurt too bad , I didn't know Russell was doing that.
Gunner

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2013
okay wrote:
Well my apologies, most of the forums on here are only to trash others instead of people taking action! Hope your child isn't hurt too bad , I didn't know Russell was doing that.
Lmao i think this shit is funny as shit and i promise you he is not selling pills to kids and if this person knew anything they'd know he doesn't have a PT Cruiser
Ali

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2013
If someone is selling pills or drugs of any kind something should be done about it as soon as possible. However why must gay slurs be brought into this matter? "queer" I'm so sick of the bigot ignorance in Kentucky! Seriously it needs to stop, it's hateful and ridiculous.
Gunner

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Ali wrote:
If someone is selling pills or drugs of any kind something should be done about it as soon as possible. However why must gay slurs be brought into this matter? "queer" I'm so sick of the bigot ignorance in Kentucky! Seriously it needs to stop, it's hateful and ridiculous.
thats the whole reason for this post Ali is cause i'm gay and it's messing with their manhood in some way
outsider

Louisville, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>thats the whole reason for this post Ali is cause i'm gay and it's messing with their manhood in some way
in the first place i'm the one that seen a kid trying to buy drugs and that very night i went to the childs mother and told her about it!!!!
flyonthewall

Louisville, KY

#12 Apr 11, 2013
It's pretty funny... i'm pretty sure this is either a pissed off buyer or a jaded former partner. All I can say is that's usually why somebody puts this kind of stuff on blast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
read truth panty wastes 25 min Politically incor... 1
Why do gays molest children? (Jan '12) 3 hr bubba 92
Teddy Glascow (Jan '09) 6 hr just wondering 10
Louisville, A Violent City 7 hr jac 3
Need Dope 7 hr Music Lover 5
shooting in kings forest??? 11 hr jdk2015 19
jason ogle (Jan '11) 12 hr HawtWife 38
More from around the web

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE