First Prev
of 4
Next Last
abc

Lubbock, TX

#1 Oct 22, 2010
Whats this chick about?
haha

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Oct 24, 2010
gettin f**ked , n gettin fu**ed up!
ummmmm

New Albany, IN

#3 Oct 25, 2010
lmao I would have to say skip this one...
lmao

Florence, KY

#4 Oct 27, 2010
dope wh**e? how old is she?
lmao

Florence, KY

#5 Oct 27, 2010
so u dont see her just talkn to a guy and not fkn around asap...?
Yup

Lubbock, TX

#6 Oct 30, 2010
......?...
hmm

Florence, KY

#7 Nov 17, 2010
tooo the top:)
bluegill

Louisville, KY

#9 Feb 14, 2013
does she go by any other names... lashea? does she have a facebook?? i think im gettin catfished! any info would be nice, still into gettin ... well see comment #2??
:)

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2013
This is my sisters best friend she just recently had a baby. She is definitely not what your calling her. Also she has a boyfriend which is her baby's daddy so get your facts straight before you run it.
Wow

Mount Washington, KY

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Wow really b*T*c*S are fuckin stupid on here!! She is one my best friends and nothin anyone on here is true besides the smily face person! But everyone needs to grow up she has a life and yal aint in it so yal jelous try being happy wit ur own life and tryin to make it out like someone that is truly happy with their life isnt just because u aint f**k you all!!
errm

Louisville, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2013
bitches be like... dude hes like my brother!!

idk much about her now but she used to be all kinds of fkd up. but if shes had a baby, maybe grown up, and is happy.. kudos. one question though... whos jealous? even if she has done these things she cant be much cause she was never much?...
Nick

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Wow wrote:
Wow really b*T*c*S are fuckin stupid on here!! She is one my best friends and nothin anyone on here is true besides the smily face person! But everyone needs to grow up she has a life and yal aint in it so yal jelous try being happy wit ur own life and tryin to make it out like someone that is truly happy with their life isnt just because u aint f**k you all!!
Small town bullshit. I like small town life but I hate hearing people talking bullshit that they know nothing about! Live and let live.
:)

Leitchfield, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Well that's your opinion she has always been a true friend & now she is a mother to her daughter so just because your jealous and want to run your mouth about someone that you know nothing about. Everyone makes mistakes and she is doing her best to be a good mom. So take your opinions somewhere else.
Best Friend

Louisville, KY

#15 Aug 14, 2014
I am her best friend and you ALL need to get your facts straight. She is an amazing woman and mother to her SON. She lives her life and minds her own business. She takes care of her child and doesn't sit around running her mouth about all of you. Yes, she had fun when she was young but when it came down to having a child... She quit everything, even cigarettes for that boy. She put all the dumb childish shit aside to step up and be a good mother. Which is more than I can say about most of the other girls our age who have children. She puts up with more than you know on a daily fucking basis with an overly jealous baby daddy that doesn't do much of anything but put her down and push people that are close to her away with his ignorance. I am the only one who has stuck by her side through EVERYTHING she has been through. So ALL of you that have anything to say about Shae can simply shut your mouth. Thanks. :)
sami dawn helm

United States

#16 Sep 6, 2014
Your wrong shes a dirty ass bitch plus her mans dick was a tough one to find said he would rather have me instead so ha bit**
Best Friend wrote:
I am her best friend and you ALL need to get your facts straight. She is an amazing woman and mother to her SON. She lives her life and minds her own business. She takes care of her child and doesn't sit around running her mouth about all of you. Yes, she had fun when she was young but when it came down to having a child... She quit everything, even cigarettes for that boy. She put all the dumb childish shit aside to step up and be a good mother. Which is more than I can say about most of the other girls our age who have children. She puts up with more than you know on a daily fucking basis with an overly jealous baby daddy that doesn't do much of anything but put her down and push people that are close to her away with his ignorance. I am the only one who has stuck by her side through EVERYTHING she has been through. So ALL of you that have anything to say about Shae can simply shut your mouth. Thanks.:)
fku

Louisville, KY

#17 Sep 6, 2014
Yeah u fkn wish b***h u needa leave my nieces name out of ur dirty fkn mouth wh**e betcha u won't say it to her face b**ch
andrew sizmore

United States

#18 Sep 6, 2014
Aye tho Mercedes is cool ppls why erybody bad mouthin n stuff an wtf is this chick tlkin bout sam u gta watch it doe Mercedes dont play dat eitha does hur fam
Chad

Louisville, KY

#19 Sep 12, 2014
andrew sizmore wrote:
Aye tho Mercedes is cool ppls why erybody bad mouthin n stuff an wtf is this chick tlkin bout sam u gta watch it doe Mercedes dont play dat eitha does hur fam
Keep my ol lady out of all of your mouths and I am not jealous we all have our own problems me an Mercedees LaShae Anderson are still together and we love each other. I don't want any other women I tOld SAM I have a girlfriend and she insisted on giving me her number I meant to thro it away and Shae found it instead yeah I should have never took it but I don't even remember what the bitch looks like.....And Andrew how do you know LaShae?
mercedees lashae anderson

Louisville, KY

#20 Sep 12, 2014
This is mercedees lashae anderson and I'm here bitch! All of you lil girls runnin ur mouth on here ain't shit. You mean nothing to me and it's amazing that I'm on all of your minds this much. thanks for the attention sweet hearts! Ha you can all continue running it cause I'm not worried about one of you trashy hoes and scrappers; enjoy thinking about me some more ; to all my friends thanks for the realness; stay real or die!
sami dawn helm

Madison, TN

#21 Sep 12, 2014
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep my ol lady out of all of your mouths and I am not jealous we all have our own problems me an Mercedees LaShae Anderson are still together and we love each other. I don't want any other women I tOld SAM I have a girlfriend and she insisted on giving me her number I meant to thro it away and Shae found it instead yeah I should have never took it but I don't even remember what the bitch looks like.....And Andrew how do you know LaShae?
Whateva chad you was always callin and honding me. How many times ya cheat on that nasty hoe mercades with me? Too many to count! I don't have time for y'all drama any more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He's fine 11 min Ashley Gant 9
Sarah annanice reece 21 min Iknow502 5
Michael and Lisa Gray part 2 2 hr I know Michael 7
Habitat for Humanity gives great-grandmother ne... 7 hr bite me 1
the round table (Aug '11) 7 hr spartan 10,222
Your a POS... Paul Turner 10 hr frosty 68
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 13 hr My heavens 284
Valley Station Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots