RNS

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jun 28, 2013
We are lucky to have such a great president in office. Some need to get over his race and religion and accept the fact he is doing a good job. OBAMA NATION
Amen

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 28, 2013
I agree!!!!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Please reveal 3 things he has done to improve this country. You can't...if you're honest.
RNS

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jun 28, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Please reveal 3 things he has done to improve this country. You can't...if you're honest.
Well then lets list 3, he passed the stimulus, he passed the healthcare reform, he passed the wall street reform. There is your short list of 3 examples but omg it was hard to stop at that!!!

Since: May 11

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2013
He lost my vote in 2012, even though, or more accurately because, I am a hard core liberal. Watching the NSA scandal and Obama's attempts to persecute a patriotic whistle blower makes me very proud to have voted for Jill Stein.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Jun 28, 2013
RNS wrote:
<quoted text> Well then lets list 3, he passed the stimulus, he passed the healthcare reform, he passed the wall street reform. There is your short list of 3 examples but omg it was hard to stop at that!!!


The stimulus is well documented to have been a massive failure. Healthcare reform is a positive? Really? People are already seeing their rates double and it's not fully in effect just yet. There is a mad scramble to figure out how to defund the healthcare reform. Please tell me how he reformed wall street.

There are a ton of well-documented FAILURES under this administration. He should have been impeached years ago.

Since: May 11

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Jun 28, 2013
HCR didn't go far enough. We need a single payer system. There was little significant reform of Wall Street. Cronyism is still rampant and neither party is doing a bloody thing to stop the corruption.

Naturally, Romney was even more evil than Obama.
hezaiyt

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jun 29, 2013
I love Obama!! He's the best president EVER!!
Hello idiots

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 1, 2013
I hope you are being sarcastic.
rebelgray76

United States

#10 Jul 1, 2013
He's only half of the problem. The other half is congress. Sheeple wake up stop listening the wolf in sheeps clothing. He's all baaaad.
RNS

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jul 1, 2013
Hello idiots wrote:
I hope you are being sarcastic.
Dead serious!!!
lmfao

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Jul 1, 2013
RNS must b black
RNS

Ashburn, VA

#13 Jul 1, 2013
lmfao wrote:
RNS must b black
I am actually bi-racial. Puerto Rican and African Amererican and Irish. That is beside the point, people where trying to destroy his name before he even got into office, with that said it didn't even matter. You all would have a negative view on anything he would do. IT IS 2013 GET OVER YOURSELF. America is built on immagrants and diversity. Show our president some respect, and lets do this together.
Hello idiots

Louisville, KY

#15 Jul 2, 2013
RNS wrote:
<quoted text> I am actually bi-racial. Puerto Rican and African Amererican and Irish. That is beside the point, people where trying to destroy his name before he even got into office, with that said it didn't even matter. You all would have a negative view on anything he would do. IT IS 2013 GET OVER YOURSELF. America is built on immagrants and diversity. Show our president some respect, and lets do this together.
You should have gone past second grade, spelling and grammar atrocious. You are the type that voted for the big "O".
rebelgray76

United States

#16 Jul 2, 2013
I tried to be supportive his second term hoping for good change. He has done nothing but fail us miserably. Trying to strip our freedoms away is not being a good leader. King Obummer he is not. He's even bad for a Democrat. Hopefully he don't wreck us to badly for the next Republican President to fix our Dicktators mistakes.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Jul 3, 2013
rebelgray76 wrote:
I tried to be supportive his second term hoping for good change. He has done nothing but fail us miserably. Trying to strip our freedoms away is not being a good leader. King Obummer he is not. He's even bad for a Democrat. Hopefully he don't wreck us to badly for the next Republican President to fix our Dicktators mistakes.
If the amnesty stuff goes through, Republicans can kiss any future elections goodbye. The reason Dems are pushing for amnesty is to ensure future elections. Latinos vote Democratic. We need a decent 3rd party and the masses need to stop being so strongly enmeshed with the two parties who continue to screw us!

Since: May 11

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Jul 3, 2013
3 parties isn't enough. We need the Libertarian, Green, Constitution and Reform (although I personally despise those last two) Parties to gain much more power. Party affiliation means nothing right now. Each party has members from all across the political spectrum. Is it really reasonable for Dennis Kucinich, Nancy Pelosi, and Joe Manchin to be members of the same party, despite their widely differing views. Or Rick Santorum, Rand Paul, and Susan Collins for the Republicans.
rebelgray76

United States

#19 Jul 3, 2013
I don't always vote Republican. I try to vote for the lesser of two evils. Good luck figuring that out. My vote goes for whom ever doesn't blatantly want to strip my rights. Our current liar in chief is too much of a socialist dicktator. He's in there. Hopefully he doesn't strip our liberties too bad. Ted Nugent talked about running. That would be a total 180 change. Not sure about that though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lookin for Tommy 2 hr random 5
Mcconnell or grimes 2 hr Rocketdog 30
shannon Carter wilson park townhomes 4 hr wtf 4
Paducah native battles injustice 'one case at a... 4 hr Miss paducah 1
shannon clark/wilson park townhomes/ sleepa wit... 6 hr ex renter 12
Will You Be Voting Republican? 7 hr Pale Rider 42
Bluegrass Poll: McConnell takes narrow lead ove... 9 hr Ace McMillan 2
Valley Station Dating
Find my Match

Valley Station Jobs

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Valley Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valley Station

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]