McKenzie Bowman

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Whats your opinion on her?

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Since: Aug 12

In your head

#2 Dec 4, 2012
My opinion on YOU is that you shouldn't come to an anonymous forum, type someone's name and ask for anonymous people's opinions. There's no GOOD reason for you to do that. Hopefully, no one responds to you!

My bet is that you change names and start responding to yourself anyway!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
My opinion on YOU is that you shouldn't come to an anonymous forum, type someone's name and ask for anonymous people's opinions. There's no GOOD reason for you to do that. Hopefully, no one responds to you!
My bet is that you change names and start responding to yourself anyway!
Or somebody who's posting their own name,,,only curious to see what people think about them.You really ought to ease up kiddo.You jump on every thread that has a name in it,,,and viciously scold the author.Just because your mind can't see any possible reason that it can have legitimate merit,,,doesn't necessarily mean that it don't.In short,you're being more annoying than a southern baptist preacher.Up in everybody's face,,,loudly proclaiming,,,how it makes sense in "your" mind.And yes,I'm probably gonna get drunk,beat my wife,and listen to George Jones,,,but you can mention it in your reply if you wish.
spartan isachubbychaser

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Spartan is one to talk you know it all piece of crap who thinks you own these blogs. You always start crap here and then blame someone else for your own stupidity so get drunk and babble on like you do you drunk chubby chaser.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2012
spartan isachubbychaser wrote:
Spartan is one to talk you know it all piece of crap who thinks you own these blogs. You always start crap here and then blame someone else for your own stupidity so get drunk and babble on like you do you drunk chubby chaser.
Ahhh,this truly inspired me to spout poetry with a feeling that reflects in a graceful way,that to date,,,my chubby has never attempted to elude me.Believe it or not,,,I can even catch it in the dark with little trouble.All that aside,I guess you're right,,,I can be a know it all piece of crap.However kiddo,has it occurred to you that talking to me that way very well could hurt my feelings???
spartan isachubbychaser

United States

#7 Dec 4, 2012
No and you nees to lookup what chubby chaser means.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2012
No and you nees to lookup what chubby chaser means.
In that case,I would certainly be a full-time chubby chaser,,,if my wife would allow it.Honestly,though,,,that's really cool.A whole site dedicated to plus-size,robust,pleasantly plump,and full figured women.How'd you find out about that kiddo???
spartan isachubbychaser

United States

#9 Dec 4, 2012
I searched your name and you came up as a member of that website you shouldnt post pictures of your weewee like that peoples computers can only zoom in so far. You look like a ken doll below the waist.
hmmm

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
I searched your name and you came up as a member of that website you shouldnt post pictures of your weewee like that peoples computers can only zoom in so far. You look like a ken doll below the waist.
And how old are you? I can't help but sit here and laugh at people like you! Hahahaha
spartan isachubbychaser

United States

#11 Dec 4, 2012
28 and laugh away its true
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2012
That's our resident homotroll from the Louisville Forum. He only comes over here to start trouble.

He may be having trouble with his boyfriend again ??? When they are fighting he becomes particularly nasty......
spartan

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2012
No doubt this is gonna stir up some controversy,or at the very least,,,create an element of doubt,however,you're mistaken kiddo.Have actually met three other gentlemen with my name while meandering about in the county here.Anyway,you can believe that if my wife for some reason decides to kick me to the curb,,,"chubby-chasers " will likely be where I look for a new one.As of today though,,,I'd never heard of the site.Thanks for introducing me to it though.
spartan isachubbychaser

United States

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Chubhy chasers are ususally gay men glad you admit you are. Check urban dictionary dummy. Glad to see you and spartan are still stroking each other.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Chubhy chasers are ususally gay men glad you admit you are. Check urban dictionary dummy. Glad to see you and spartan are still stroking each other.
Into that urban dictionary thing ain't you kiddo? Tell you what,I'm starting to like you.In short,I'm sorry I gotta big mouth,,,and never know when to shut up.My people around me tell me that I'll outgrow it one day though.So I'm wondering,if I promised to attempt to not be such a big "know it all",,,could we be friends?

In your head

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Well, it looks like this thread got hijacked! At least no one posted negative stuff about the "topic". LOL

In your head

#17 Dec 4, 2012
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Or somebody who's posting their own name,,,only curious to see what people think about them.You really ought to ease up kiddo.You jump on every thread that has a name in it,,,and viciously scold the author.Just because your mind can't see any possible reason that it can have legitimate merit,,,doesn't necessarily mean that it don't.In short,you're being more annoying than a southern baptist preacher.Up in everybody's face,,,loudly proclaiming,,,how it makes sense in "your" mind.And yes,I'm probably gonna get drunk,beat my wife,and listen to George Jones,,,but you can mention it in your reply if you wish.
No one in their right mind would make a thread about themselves. You KNOW it. How "loud" is it, Spartan? I didn't realize my typed words had a volume. Why do you post on every thread I do? Cheap thrills for a drunk punk?

In your head

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Ken doll? LOL That's too funny!
this guy

Louisville, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
<quoted text>
Ken doll? LOL That's too funny!
She said his stick is too skinny but his mouth is too big.But what's that really mean when it comes from a pig? I'd still bet the farm on most every day,that what makes her so cranky is her own lack of play.So someone treat her to a toy that needs no instruction,so she'll soon forget about spartan's corruption.And when it comes to pass and we're one Christmas wiser,she may be requesting some new energizers.And if we're still here in peace,harmony and rhythm,,,then just give me the chance,and I'll be happy to get 'em.
that girl

Shepherdsville, KY

#20 Dec 4, 2012
nicce "this guy" ; )
Too Funny

Shepherdsville, KY

#21 Dec 4, 2012
McKenzie Bowman wrote:
Whats your opinion on her?
I will tell you mine and others opinions of "HER".
"SHE" is pretty pathetic and lame to start a post about "HERSELF". lmao Are you I mean "IS SHE" that conceded or have that low self esteem to have to post "HER" name on topix hopeing to see some good comments from others? Freaking Halarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr (Sep '13) 1 hr Sue 32
Why are girls so high demand in Shepherdsville? 3 hr disgruntled 1
Desiree Ritchie (Apr '10) 4 hr maryjane 2
Your a POS... Paul Turner 6 hr Samantha 181
who is women 30 Found dead in creek?? 7 hr rooster eyes 30
e-cigarrettes- are they safer than traditional? 7 hr rofl 3
brad jones fern creek 11 hr lmmfao 31

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at February 28 at 3:47AM EST

Valley Station Dating
Find my Match