Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 13, 2012
 
man carves pentagram in sons back, operator asks him why? He replies,''today is a holy day.'' fight legion people with the word of god..bless u all
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 13, 2012
 
Here is a link to the EDGE web sight. Play the interview by John Ramirez. He was a high level satanist before he had an encounter with Jesus Christ. This will tell you everything you ever want to know about the devil and his domain.

http://www.theedgeam.com/

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 13, 2012
 
Scarecrow wrote:
Here is a link to the EDGE web sight. Play the interview by John Ramirez. He was a high level satanist before he had an encounter with Jesus Christ. This will tell you everything you ever want to know about the devil and his domain.
http://www.theedgeam.com/
I saw a video on youtube where Anton Lavey was on his deathbed and shouted out...'what have i done',moments before he died.If you dont know who he is,he wrote the Satanic bible and founded the church for satanists.I plan on going upward when judgement day comes,and he returns to earth.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 13, 2012
 
Did you know that he was Jewish ?????

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 13, 2012
 
Scarecrow wrote:
Did you know that he was Jewish ?????
LOL..i saw where you found that,and it kind of contradicted itself.To worship a being that personifies evil is twisted,but thats just my opinion.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 13, 2012
 
I walked into a bookstore once and he was there signing books. He looked like the devil himself. He was wearing an all black outfit with a red cape.

I left fast.........

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 13, 2012
 
Scarecrow wrote:
I walked into a bookstore once and he was there signing books. He looked like the devil himself. He was wearing an all black outfit with a red cape.
I left fast.........
LOL...hes all around us,you just have to resist temptation,cause his kingdom is growing faster than god's kingdom.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 13, 2012
 
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..i saw where you found that,and it kind of contradicted itself.To worship a being that personifies evil is twisted,but thats just my opinion.
NO! Not opinion, FACT! Who ever,worships satan is a sick, twisted soul that needs to repent and carry his cross...repent satanists, lucifer has lost, he knows his fate, hes an evil angel thats grasping onto as many branches as he can before he hits bottom. Repent

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 13, 2012
 
Revelations wrote:
<quoted text> NO! Not opinion, FACT! Who ever,worships satan is a sick, twisted soul that needs to repent and carry his cross...repent satanists, lucifer has lost, he knows his fate, hes an evil angel thats grasping onto as many branches as he can before he hits bottom. Repent
I agree totally Rev.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 13, 2012
 
of course, anyone who blatantly loves and causes evil with no remorse is in severe danger of judgement..there is hope for us sinners...Jesus Christ, look to his words and always use your gift of commonsense so given to you by the lord.
love

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 13, 2012
 
But even love of evil is love. And God is love.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 13, 2012
 
dont be stupid Love.
Seriously

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 14, 2012
 
You all do realize than none of this is true because its all a pack of lies.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 14, 2012
 
Seriously wrote:
You all do realize than none of this is true because its all a pack of lies.
No it isnt.A guy carved a pentagram into his 6yo sons back with a box cutter 2 daya ago,and tahts where he got that from.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 14, 2012
 
*thats*
Seriously

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 14, 2012
 
I don't mean the stupid things people do because of religion. I am talking about religion, that's the pack of lies.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 14, 2012
 
Seriously wrote:
I don't mean the stupid things people do because of religion. I am talking about religion, that's the pack of lies.
Your entitled to your opinion,but many ppl believe in him.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 14, 2012
 
Transhumanism: How the Elite Plan to Live Forever

http://occupycorporatism.com/transhumanism-ho...
Seriously

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 14, 2012
 
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Your entitled to your opinion,but many ppl believe in him.
Only those who are foolish enough to believe obvious straight up lies.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 14, 2012
 
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Only those who are foolish enough to believe obvious straight up lies.
oh yes because a scientist would Neeeever give you false information! Especially the ever so trustful NASA, right buddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Station Discussions

Search the Valley Station Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Chit Chat Channel 20 min true story 66
Mitch McConnell 20 min Mr Facts 46
Why is Mark Lee in jail? (Oct '13) 1 hr rick 63
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,560
Republicans 1 hr going down 20
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 1 hr going down 9
Bill Clinton to campaign next week with Alison ... 1 hr Prince Spacemonkey 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Valley Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Valley Station News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valley Station
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••