Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
So just for fun, I looked at Facebook. Tim, you have a facebook page. Erica has a facebook page. You are not "friends" on facebook. Even though her page is active with recent posts. What that tells me is that she doesn't even want that connection with you. Out of curiousity: how many friend requests have you sent her?
Why don't you just shut up, nobody cares what you have to say. If this man wants to dream and try he can.
Tim

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

So just for fun, I looked at Facebook. Tim, you have a facebook page. Erica has a facebook page. You are not "friends" on facebook. Even though her page is active with recent posts. What that tells me is that she doesn't even want that connection with you. Out of curiousity: how many friend requests have you sent her?
I find that interesting as you have no idea who I am and my home town is not even in this hemisphere. Very interesting. People I've known for years can't find me on FB but you did. Hmmm. Interesting.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that interesting as you have no idea who I am and my home town is not even in this hemisphere. Very interesting. People I've known for years can't find me on FB but you did. Hmmm. Interesting.
Since when is Louisville KY not in this hemisphere?
Tim

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

W
Posting what you are about her and her family on this site is in very poor taste.
OK, this pissed me off. Don't put words in my mouth. I said nothing about her family. Her family and I got along beautifully and I care about each and every one of them. Her grandmother and I were friends for years before Erica and I met and you won't find a better person. She is a true gem and I dare ANYONE to say a bad word about her. I'll not allow that!! I owe that woman more than I could ever repay and I love her with all my heart.
Tim

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

<quoted text>
Since when is Louisville KY not in this hemisphere?
My hometown is actually on the African continent. Hmm. Interesting.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Using her own words, Erica told me that every single person that was supposed to love her, care for her, protect her, and be there for her let her down, disappointed her,hurt her or abandoned her.
In your own words.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
My hometown is actually on the African continent. Hmm. Interesting.
When I search for "Tim Hawkins" and your name comes up as one of the first few. Your picture is unmistakable. I assumed Louisville because that is where you live. Who would put their location as being on an African continent?
Tim

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just shut up, nobody cares what you have to say. If this man wants to dream and try he can.
Thank you so much. Truth is, I know she's gone for good. If our story was a movie, we'd be at the point where the screen goes blank right before "the end" pops up. I guess I did this as a tribute to something that I experienced that was so awesome and some exhilarating that it should go down in the annals of time as one of the great lost love stories. Holly, you have turned something I wanted to be positive and inspiring into something ugly. I get the feeling you're a miserable person and your heart is black as the darkest night. I pity you and I bid you ado. Oh, one last thing Holly. Keep your eyes open. Soon, everyone will know exactly how I feel about her.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon, everyone will know exactly how I feel about her.
As if everyone doesn't already? For some reason, that comment is a little scary.

If I have a "black heart" because it turns my stomach to see a 47ish year old mad stalk a young woman who is less than half his age--with whom he has absolutely nothing in common--then so be.

You can only be "soul mates" with someone who agrees with the label.

I don't wish you any harm, Tim. In fact, I hope you move on and pursue someone at least within 10 years of your age.....
SHERRY

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

TIM I NEVA MET YU BUT I HERD BOUT U A LOT. I HATE 2 TELL U BUT TBH U NEVA MEANT NOTHIN 2 HER. SHE USED U 4 WAT SHE CUD GET N THEN MOVED ON. SORRY HONKY U JUS GOT PLAYED. JUS THOT U SHUD NO.
roger

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

was told the same sherry. poor guy don't know he got scammed
school sweet heart

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

What did she do? Last I heard she was hooked on pills. How many kids does she have now?
jeff

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

school sweet heart wrote:
What did she do? Last I heard she was hooked on pills. How many kids does she have now?
best i can tell is this erica chic got sum old desperete guy to fall in love with her took him for a bunch of money & then dropped him on his old azz & the idiot is tryin to get her back when shes under sum other guy now what an idiot i would just kill myself if i were him
Iknow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
best i can tell is this erica chic got sum old desperete guy to fall in love with her took him for a bunch of money & then dropped him on his old azz & the idiot is tryin to get her back when shes under sum other guy now what an idiot i would just kill myself if i were him
Sounds like it, I know Erica, and she is no prize,she will lay anyone, did me and was nothing to brag about,made me stop and think of what I had at home,so me and the wife are working on making it work.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Iknow wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like it, I know Erica, and she is no prize,she will lay anyone, did me and was nothing to brag about,made me stop and think of what I had at home,so me and the wife are working on making it work.
Let me get this straight: She is "no prize" but YOU are the one who cheated on your wife? That's white trash logic.
Iknow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Let me get this straight: She is "no prize" but YOU are the one who cheated on your wife? That's white trash logic.
You got it all wrong, my wife and I were already split,that was even before I met Erica, but I know of several she did in the next day or 2 after me. But I do know of the ole man... he is too ole for her,but no matter the age if she wanted him she would let him know.
see

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

See what you've done, Tim? You put Erica's name on this ridiculous site, and now here we are and all these assholes are posting negative comments about her. Is that what you wanted? So already she's been called a pillhead, accused of sleeping around, sleeping with married men and who knows what else is gonna get out before it's over with. I can promise you this: if you were trying to get her attention, this was the wroooong way to go about it. Matter of fact, I bet she is gonna be furious when she sees this, and she has every right to blame you. Boohoo Tim, you blew it.
holly

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Iknow wrote:
<quoted text> You got it all wrong, my wife and I were already split,that was even before I met Erica, but I know of several she did in the next day or 2 after me. But I do know of the ole man... he is too ole for her,but no matter the age if she wanted him she would let him know.
Really? So when did this happen? I know her to and this don't sound like her at all.
Seriously

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So when did this happen? I know her to and this don't sound like her at all.
Well IF you knew her , you would know that this is exactly her style! Say she won't fuck or suck for a pill , money or a hit of heroine these days?? Get real! People in this town know better! Her addiction has the better of her! It's sad cause she USE to be a pretty girl but that was before the pills rotted her teeth out and she had to get fake ones. Everytime I see her with her kids they are dirty and homely looking. Thankfully her Mom hits every Yard Sale & Thrift Shop ! She ruined her rep years ago while with Tad so bad it's not possible that she's ever recover it!
Jerry Taylor

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

bitch was a lousy lay. nasty is all i can say. who would want her?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Valley Station Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Valley Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••