First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tired

Itasca, IL

#1 Apr 11, 2013
So, what is the deal with people committing food stamp fraud these days?
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Tired wrote:
So, what is the deal with people committing food stamp fraud these days?
You mean like the hundreds of illegal mexicans that have invaded the area and flash that card with the American flag on it all day long at Save a Lot?
o wow

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2013
If you suspect someone is defraudig the government you should call fraud hotline.
The Jerk

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 11, 2013
o wow wrote:
If you suspect someone is defraudig the government you should call fraud hotline.
they seem to say they will investigate the issue , but seems like nothing is done. I don't mind people getting food stamps that are trying & sometimes good people do have bad things to endure and I don't think bad or judge the ones that are trying. But all you lazy people who get the stamps & trade them for money , drugs ,beer, etc. Get a damn job have some self respect for your family and yourself. It feels good to have a job and make your own way! Again the people that are trying that wasn't for you & I hope things get better for you......
Tired

Itasca, IL

#5 Apr 11, 2013
I have to say that the supposed illegal mexicans that you think have invaded the area at least work. i don't see them selling theirs...

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Tired wrote:
I have to say that the supposed illegal mexicans that you think have invaded the area at least work. i don't see them selling theirs...
They likely do work...under the table, so they can still partake of our government's resources that American's paychecks are gouged for.
The Jerk

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Tired wrote:
I have to say that the supposed illegal mexicans that you think!! have invaded the area at least work. i don't see them selling theirs...
I didn't say anything about Mexicans I said lazy people there are lazy people in every race as well as illiterate , Learn to read before you respond !!
Diogenes

Wingo, KY

#8 Apr 11, 2013
HEre is the simplest form of food stamp/TANF/Housing fraud.

A woman with one or more kids claims to live by herself and need help. Great thing that we can help her!

But in reality a man lives with her and helps pay the bills, but she never tells the government. This is how she can afford her iphone etc.

I am glad there are these programs for those in need. But the ones like mentioned above take away from those that really need it.

If you know someone defrauding the system, turn them in!
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 12, 2013
Diogenes wrote:
HEre is the simplest form of food stamp/TANF/Housing fraud.
A woman with one or more kids claims to live by herself and need help. Great thing that we can help her!
But in reality a man lives with her and helps pay the bills, but she never tells the government. This is how she can afford her iphone etc.
I am glad there are these programs for those in need. But the ones like mentioned above take away from those that really need it.
If you know someone defrauding the system, turn them in!
You forgot to mention all the dirty Mexican illegals that work for cash and then claim no income, 5 kids and a wife to get foodstamps. The lefties and the government lie to the public claiming that illegals can't get foodstamps according to the law, but there's a big loophole - THEY can't legally claim them but SNAP will not refuse their kids. It's in the law. So if you really want to bitch about someone scamming the system, you should start with the illegal bottom feeders invading our country, paying no taxes and leeching off the government teet, not American citizens who actually have a legal and God given right to claim foodstamp benefits.
Tired

Itasca, IL

#10 Apr 12, 2013
The Jerk wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say anything about Mexicans I said lazy people there are lazy people in every race as well as illiterate , Learn to read before you respond !!
I wasn't talking about your post your moron... I was talking about one of the other posts... maybe you need to learn to read before you respond. What an idiot!
Disgusted

Louisville, KY

#11 Apr 12, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to mention all the dirty Mexican illegals that work for cash and then claim no income, 5 kids and a wife to get foodstamps. The lefties and the government lie to the public claiming that illegals can't get foodstamps according to the law, but there's a big loophole - THEY can't legally claim them but SNAP will not refuse their kids. It's in the law. So if you really want to bitch about someone scamming the system, you should start with the illegal bottom feeders invading our country, paying no taxes and leeching off the government teet, not American citizens who actually have a legal and God given right to claim foodstamp benefits.
LOL. God given rights are for all humanity, not just Americans. You need to turn off your Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh,Fox News and get a life and quit blaming your lack of success in this world on some bogeyman. In your case it seems to be Mexicans. It's called zenophobic, look it up.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#12 Apr 12, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to mention all the dirty Mexican illegals that work for cash and then claim no income, 5 kids and a wife to get foodstamps. The lefties and the government lie to the public claiming that illegals can't get foodstamps according to the law, but there's a big loophole - THEY can't legally claim them but SNAP will not refuse their kids. It's in the law. So if you really want to bitch about someone scamming the system, you should start with the illegal bottom feeders invading our country, paying no taxes and leeching off the government teet, not American citizens who actually have a legal and God given right to claim foodstamp benefits.
I love this post....except for the God given part. There is no "God given" reason for people to claim foodstamps. No where in the Bible does it say that government should, by force, take what others work for to give to those who don't do for themselves. In fact, the Bible promotes working for what you have and allowing those who ae lazy and refuse to work to starve. The Bible also says that we shuld help those who are unable to help themselves, the meek, the old, the sick....but, we ALL know that those who fit in that category make up a very small percentage of the "takers" here.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#13 Apr 12, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. God given rights are for all humanity, not just Americans. You need to turn off your Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh,Fox News and get a life and quit blaming your lack of success in this world on some bogeyman. In your case it seems to be Mexicans. It's called zenophobic, look it up.
This post is really out of line. I agree with the previous poster and readily admit that I despise illegal aliens, simply because they are law breakers who leech off of our government while giving nothing back. They are not "bogeymen", they are lawbreakers and leeches.

You really should have looked up "zenophobe" yourself. Then, you would know that the word you are likely looking for is "Xenophobe".
Diogenes

Wingo, KY

#14 Apr 12, 2013
The Truth wrote:
If you take the time to read my post, I only deride those who cheat the system. If they need to break the systems guidelines to obtain said benefits, then they are not entitled to them, are they? This does include illegal aliens too, who also get free maternity care and all the crap that goes with that. Disgusting I know. But both of these drain funds from people that need the help AND obey the rules, with the greatest need.
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#15 Apr 12, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called zenophobic, look it up.
I did look it up, and it's spelled "xenophobic", you illiterate f ucktard.
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#16 Apr 12, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this post....except for the God given part. There is no "God given" reason for people to claim foodstamps. No where in the Bible does it say that government should, by force, take what others work for to give to those who don't do for themselves. In fact, the Bible promotes working for what you have and allowing those who ae lazy and refuse to work to starve. The Bible also says that we shuld help those who are unable to help themselves, the meek, the old, the sick....but, we ALL know that those who fit in that category make up a very small percentage of the "takers" here.
Let me clarify this for everyone - by "God given right", I meant as in our God given right as American citizens, nothing more. This wasn't intended as some kind of religious issue.
Disgusted

Louisville, KY

#17 Apr 12, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I did look it up, and it's spelled "xenophobic", you illiterate f ucktard.
Wow, and you are soooooo well spoken. Just your typical right wing redneck. Bet you say, "They took our jobs".

You guys crack me up. You think poor people are the reason this country is in debt. How many Fortune 500 companies paid no income taxes last year. How much government services do you think they use.

Keep on giving to the wealthy and maybe we will let you have some of our leftover scraps. LOL
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#18 Apr 12, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, and you are soooooo well spoken. Just your typical right wing redneck. Bet you say, "They took our jobs".
You guys crack me up. You think poor people are the reason this country is in debt. How many Fortune 500 companies paid no income taxes last year. How much government services do you think they use.
Keep on giving to the wealthy and maybe we will let you have some of our leftover scraps. LOL
And what does any of that nonsense have to do with the price of tea in China?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#19 Apr 12, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he is a typical right wing redneck. I am, however, impressed with his use of punctuation. You know, using a question mark when you ask a question is basic language arts skills.

Your logic is flawed. Just because someone is disgusted and vocal about people who leech from the system doesn't mean that they are not equally as disgusted by corporations doing the same.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#20 Apr 12, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, using a question mark when you ask a question is basic language arts skills.
Using a question mark when you ask a question is a basic language arts skill.

I rewrote it, took some words out, and ended up with an awkward sentence. My bad. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr (Sep '13) 20 min The Truth 37
Senate passes controversial transgender restroo... 27 min JoeSchmo 45
infamous topix stars 34 min the stars 12
just moved here, what can anyone tell me about ... 1 hr Lawdy 6
Cheyenne Thompson 2 hr Lol 18
god's destruction upon america 3 hr Samantha 1
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 3 hr JoeSchmo 1,576

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at March 01 at 3:07PM EST

Valley Station Dating
Find my Match