|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

1 dog 2 cats wrote:
<quoted text> thats jefferson county not bullitt county back off the teachers
My brothers wife does work at bullit co.You started this thread don't tell anyone to back off Your not the boss and don't jump from band wagon to Grand Martial you can't have it both ways!
The Jerk

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
A step raise is a raise. I'm tired of hearing teacher's whine about how little they earn. They work less than 9 months out of the year (counting summers off, two weeks at Christmas, Spring break, etc). The teacher's unions have held our government hostage for years as it is. With that said, Davis needs to GO. The Board of Ed here is like Peyton Place. They all do each other--and lots of school administrators are in on the action, too. Davis had a very well-known affair with another high paid employee which caused her divorce. He later married a librarian at one of the schools he is responsible for. How does he get by with that? I bet the Ky Dept for Education would love to know about it.
I will agree that the "little guys" like bus drivers, teachers aides, secretaries, etc... should be considered more for raises.(Even though bus #128 cut me off today and made me slame on my brakes on a busy road---so not cool).
you have some good stuff to say & I agree with you about most but you didn't have to narc the bus driver out you know the bus # you could have just waited to see the driver on another day and said excuse me but you cut me off the other day, and give them a chance to say I'm sorry then if they did that's cool if they don't than report. Damn no harm no foul!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The Jerk wrote:
<quoted text>you have some good stuff to say & I agree with you about most but you didn't have to narc the bus driver out you know the bus # you could have just waited to see the driver on another day and said excuse me but you cut me off the other day, and give them a chance to say I'm sorry then if they did that's cool if they don't than report. Damn no harm no foul!
You know what? I considered calling the board. She had a bus full of kids and caused me to have nowhere to go but to incoming traffic. If my brakes weren't new, I would have been screwed. Maybe the next person won't be so lucky. Oh....and the kicker? Not a dang thing behind me on the road! She was reckless and unconcerned about me or the kids on the bus.

By the way, aren't you the same poster who was saying really nasty and vulgar things to me on another thread? And you are worried I gave a bus #? LOL!
The Jerk

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

<quoted text>
You know what? I considered calling the board. She had a bus full of kids and caused me to have nowhere to go but to incoming traffic. If my brakes weren't new, I would have been screwed. Maybe the next person won't be so lucky. Oh....and the kicker? Not a dang thing behind me on the road! She was reckless and unconcerned about me or the kids on the bus.
By the way, aren't you the same poster who was saying really nasty and vulgar things to me on another thread? And you are worried I gave a bus #? LOL!
im almost sure it was a idiot that post by the name nasty. If you check his threads you can almost tell his dialogue his fingerprints to say. Read his post than read The Jerk posts , some of The Jerk post are written the same way nasty writes some don't if you read these threads enough you can tell who is real and who is fake.
O2BAFly

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

The board really needs to look at raises for these drivers instead of giving it all to that worthless POS Davis, that $6000 raise he just gave himself could have went to the driver's they deserve it more then he ever could, and all the health benefits he just got for his entire family, and now he is making $143,000 a year he's not even worth half that, and he extended his contract to 2016, he was out at the end of 2013 school year, how does he get by with all this crap and not have to answer for a thing he does wrong, but get's rid of an employeefor standing up to him, he is nothing but a bully who hides when he is called to the floor to account for his wrong doing's in and out of the office..

Holly, really I hope this is not the same one that lives off of Blue Lick, if so pleeeeeaseeeeeeeee, I hope you are not that petty to be saying all this BS about teachers, busdrivers, ect. they do not get paid alot and they have to take classes all the time to keep up with all the changes in the system, but you would not know that, I don't guess, but to downgrade another for teaching your child what you can't, is RUDE!!!

Buses don't, can't stop like most think so maybe they need to be givin the common courtesy of such instead of trying to get in front of them or cutting them off!! posting a bus number on here again so not cool.

I don't think this thread was started to bash the teacher's and/or bus driver's, we all need to be at the board meeting to see why 1 person get's all the benefits and other's get none, in order to keep the good help in our county the taxpayer's need to wake up and see what goes on in this county..

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

First off, I don't live anywhere near Blue Lick.
Second, tell me, genius, exactly how I could have given the bus courtesy when I'm driving east and she was driving west before pulling into a lot in front of me? Gosh...you have it ALL figured out. She's lucky I didn't call the board!

I am not bashing the teachers and I certainly don't support Keith Davis. Posting a bus # is not cool? Really? You kow what wasn't cool? the fact that the busdriver put 40 kids at risk by driving like an idiot. You're not worried about that, though. Just that she got called out. Gotcha.

Maybe you can grab a teacher to teach you about reading for comprehension. I'm not "bashing" anyone. I'm stating facts--even posted a nice link to go with it--and I never said bus drivers are paid too much. In fact, I wouldn't do that job for any amount of money. That doesn't negate the fact that BUS #128 was reckless!
Holly is an Idiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Haha. Funny stuff.

Post a link to Jefferson co the highest paid co in the state and claim its the same as bullitt.

Hargens in jeff co makes $278,000 a year. She has 22 assistant superintendents and program directors. Thats 90,000 kids. Davis has 2 assistants with 15,000 kids. Check the math and tell me that works out.

Davis has done more for this county than any other superintendent. We have gone from the 10th percent of the bottom in the state to the 52nd percent in 5 years. You want tofire him for that? You are an idiot.

Bus drivers need more money? How cute. They drive a bus, big deal. Same with janitors. Not a high skill job.
Holly is an Idiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Lets see:

Graduation rate: much higher
Teachers: better
State tests: every school is higher
Principals: better
Attendance: much higher
College admissions. Much higher
Advanced classez: many more
10th percent to 52nd percent

HOW IS THAT NOT SUCCESSFUL??????????

You do realize since Davis has been here bullitt is looked at as a leader in the state? Looks ar Coulter, Foster, Faulk, and Mueretella..... These principals are asked to speak at and train district after school distrixt, and make us look good.

Teager wise we have some that are asked to speak nationally!!!!

And u want to pay bus drivers more and fire the man responsible for our success

Thats stupid
Holly is an Idiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

I have an idea to make bullitt co education EVEN BETTER

LETS FIRE EVERY one who does well.

Thats SMART.

The only one who meeds to be fired is Coleman. He might be retarded.
What Gives

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

.... No one knows. How to be polite anymore.:/

Bottom line:
Davis has gotten us fantastic results. He may be a not so nice person, but he is making our schools much better.

Teachers need to be paid more.
Bus drivers do not.
Neither do janitors.

Kids also need to be held accountable by their parents.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Okay, so some dumbie is using my name in a derrogatory way inside of his own screen name---but--using arguments against things/ ideas that I didn't even say. LOL!

Here's a thought for ya: if Bullitt teachers are so disgruntled, then maybe they should drive ten minutes north and work in Jefferson County.

No, nevermind, that would require them to do something other than incessantly whine.

I posted a link to support what I had written. You cite all sorts of statistics, some of which I'm certain are wrong, but where's the link? Did you create that information in your head?
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Haha. Aww sweetie. You posted the wrong link but good for you!

Want the data look it up on your own, idiot.

If you hate whining, maybe you should whine less!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Holly is an idiot wrote:
I'm the idiot, yet it is you who cannot post a link to your trumped up stats? LOL

I didn't post a "wrong" link. I posted the link to teacher's salaries. You do realize that the teachers in Bullitt have repeatedly fought to keep their salaries private, right? That's right. They don't want the public to know they are not making a pittance afterall. Hmmm.

P.S. I NEVER whine.
The Jerk

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Holly is an idiot wrote:
Cant we all just get along?
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

You. Just did sweetie.

Whine and bitch. Bthatsbyour MO?

Big ole spoiled brat.
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
I'm the idiot, yet it is you who cannot post a link to your trumped up stats? LOL
I didn't post a "wrong" link. I posted the link to teacher's salaries. You do realize that the teachers in Bullitt have repeatedly fought to keep their salaries private, right? That's right. They don't want the public to know they are not making a pittance afterall. Hmmm.
P.S. I NEVER whine.
Making a pittance?

Hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Are you as much a whiny bitch in real life as you are on here?
The Jerk

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

What Gives wrote:
.... No one knows. How to be polite anymore.:/
Bottom line:
Davis has gotten us fantastic results. He may be a not so nice person, but he is making our schools much better.
Teachers need to be paid more.
Bus drivers do not.
Neither do janitors.
Kids also need to be held accountable by their parents.
Go F UCK yourself you sound like you think your better than the janitors and bus drivers. These people earn their money and than some! You go clean up after everyone bust your ass for the most part not all ,people who could care a less of what you've done to make that work place nice. The bus drivers have the big responsibility of getting the children to school. Yeah what they don't do is important my ass! You are a asshole D Ickhead!! Think your shit don't stink EAT MINE!!!!!!!!!!
Holly is an Idiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Haha.

Janitors important? Hows that? Its UNTRAINED labor.

Anyone can push a broom!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Holly is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Making a pittance?
Hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha
Are you as much a whiny bitch in real life as you are on here?
Usually I can communicate without whining or calling people names. It's called being civilized. You can't point out a single post in which I have whined about anything--because I don't. I didn't realize you would get so incredibly butt hurt over a few simple things called facts. People who call others names, instead of debating with verified facts, lack developed communication skills.
Holly is an Idiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

The Jerk wrote:
<quoted text> Go F UCK yourself you sound like you think your better than the janitors and bus drivers. These people earn their money and than some! You go clean up after everyone bust your ass for the most part not all ,people who could care a less of what you've done to make that work place nice. The bus drivers have the big responsibility of getting the children to school. Yeah what they don't do is important my ass! You are a asshole D Ickhead!! Think your shit don't stink EAT MINE!!!!!!!!!!
And yes i AM AN ASSHOLE.

Make no bones about it

And yes I am better than a janitor.

I am retired career army, and now work as a financial planner.

So yea I am better than a low paid broom pusher or bus driver.

Your priorities are JACKED

SUPPORT THE THE PEOPLE WHO EDUCATE YOUR KIDS NOT THE PEOPLE WHO CLEAN UP YOUR KIDS POOP!

In the grown folk world we call this SUCCESS. If you are 40 yrs old and a bus driver, you are not successful.

I sure as hell dont dream my kids to be janitors!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Station Discussions

Search the Valley Station Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Another DUMB Roach 14 min LouisvilleKYreport 2
2 men arrested after robbery at Circle K on Por... 25 min LouisvilleKYreport 5
STUDY: Louisville third most unhappy city in U.S. 1 hr citizen 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr culture vulture 16,118
Tell me 1 hr Hott Mamma 1
Nude snapchat swap 1 hr Batboy200 1
Food vendor accused of murderous road rage inci... 1 hr Disgusted 2
•••
•••
•••
Valley Station Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Valley Station Jobs

•••