whats up with all the ulgy girls work...

whats up with all the ulgy girls working at tumbleweed in brooks

Posted in the Valley Station Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bullitttrash

Newport, KY

#1 Apr 24, 2013
There use to be some good looking ones now they are all ulgy as hell whats up with that?????
to each their own

United States

#2 Apr 24, 2013
bullitttrash wrote:
There use to be some good looking ones now they are all ulgy as hell whats up with that?????
I was just In there yesterday and there are several pretty girls working there.
to each their own

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Hey at least they have a job prob more than you can say for yourself!
lol

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 24, 2013
to each their own wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just In there yesterday and there are several pretty girls working there.
you must be one of them I seen in there the other night.... lol
right

Tucker, GA

#5 Apr 24, 2013
bullitttrash wrote:
There use to be some good looking ones now they are all ulgy as hell whats up with that?????
you got that right look at all the makeup all if them where to cover up them nasty faces
to each their own

United States

#6 Apr 24, 2013
Jeremy you are an idiot get a life!
who

Tucker, GA

#7 Apr 24, 2013
to each their own wrote:
Jeremy you are an idiot get a life!
who you talking about because thats not my name but we can post names all day.... you ready?????
when

Newport, KY

#8 Apr 24, 2013
I ate there last nigt and I have to say you're right
likes it!!

United States

#9 Apr 24, 2013
when wrote:
I ate there last nigt and I have to say you're right
Who was your server?
when

Newport, KY

#10 Apr 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="likes it!!"]<quoted text>
Who was your server?[/QUOTE] a short cubby girl
Booger

Newport, KY

#11 Apr 24, 2013
to each their own wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just In there yesterday and there are several pretty girls working there.
was that after a few drinks at the bar?
john

Newport, KY

#13 Apr 25, 2013
Its because they are meth heads only one girl looks good there and its the one at the bar that just had a baby not long ago
Bullitt co

Covington, KY

#14 Apr 26, 2013
Like Jessica steele. Her nasty ugly ass works there
When

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Apr 28, 2013
Not the when "like it!!"
When

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2013
I was at tumble week about a month ago. All the women were cute! So as I think about what you said. 1 your gay! 2 You look like the south end of a North bound mule! 3 No one loves you so you just hate everyone. 4 you have no life. Except for the internet . 5 you have been turned down by every lady at tumble weed!!! So tell us whats wrong with you? Maybe we can hope you!!
When

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Hope - help
john

Newport, KY

#18 Apr 29, 2013
When wrote:
I was at tumble week about a month ago. All the women were cute! So as I think about what you said. 1 your gay! 2 You look like the south end of a North bound mule! 3 No one loves you so you just hate everyone. 4 you have no life. Except for the internet . 5 you have been turned down by every lady at tumble weed!!! So tell us whats wrong with you? Maybe we can hope you!!
lol you must be one of them nasty ulgy hoes up there. Sounds like your the only one that dont have a life sorry that your ulgy and cant get a man..... lovin life
When

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Apr 29, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text> lol you must be one of them nasty ulgy hoes up there. Sounds like your the only one that dont have a life sorry that your ulgy and cant get a man..... lovin life
I take it you get all the men you want.. good for you!!!
john

Newport, KY

#20 Apr 29, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you get all the men you want.. good for you!!!
come on now loser im not the one on topix trying to beg a girl to meet me out everyday sorry I dont have to beg girls on topix go ahead and playing with your self cause nobody wants a loser like you
When

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Apr 29, 2013
You dont even like girls. So I understand why you dont want to meet them. 1 question.... do you remember your first bj? How long
did it take the guy?
Sick-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
honkey nation ?? (Oct '13) 40 min Porndude 331
Informants 1 hr lmao321135 53
Trump for President, He will win. watch 2 hr Right Wing 1,907
How is the new mayor doing in Shepherdsville? 2 hr spartan 2
Natoscha lynn Hall (Feb '16) 5 hr Knowalotdonttellmuch 3
valley 10/18/16 7 hr Joe Dirte 6
Smokey oak walks in those woods 8 hr rylermyler 3

Valley Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Station Mortgages