A Victory! Fremont NE Patiots Crush C...

A Victory! Fremont NE Patiots Crush Cheap Labor Lobby Counter Attack

There are 4 comments on the VDARE story from Feb 15, 2014, titled A Victory! Fremont NE Patiots Crush Cheap Labor Lobby Counter Attack. In it, VDARE reports that:

Fremont voters overwhelmingly have rejected an effort to repeal part of a controversial city ordinance that bans illegal immigrants from renting housing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VDARE.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2014
Good for you, the rest of the country will follow soon.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 17, 2014
Way to go yeah every state will do this.I love it lol lol lol
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#3 Feb 18, 2014
As more do this then the toilet will finally be flushed and we can get rid of them one apartment at a time.....
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Feb 18, 2014
ronnie wrote:
As more do this then the toilet will finally be flushed and we can get rid of them one apartment at a time.....
yes we will oh and yes we can and yes we are.getttttttttt outttttttttt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 voter 44
News Fremont Health Offers Seminar on Female Orthopa... Apr '15 jordennancy23 1
What was the name of the resteraunt where ElBee... Mar '15 Forgetful 1
News Fremont immigration ordinance gets re-vote (Jan '14) Dec '14 john 2
News Election 2014: Sasse vs. Domina for open Senate... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ace McMillan 2
News Review: Book looks at costs of pork production (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Seth McGinn's Patent-Pending Multi-Fuel Portabl... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Farmer bob 1
More from around the web

Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Valley Mortgages