hawks

Alma, KS

#1 Feb 8, 2012
any one else notice?
nursesrule

Alma, KS

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Isn't she the bar manager at Boomers Bar in Holton?
Uknow

Alma, KS

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Yes sure is....
dph109

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2012
I thought he was just trading sex for free beer... was there more?
yep

Highlandville, MO

#5 Feb 27, 2012
you all have nothing better to do than sit on a computer and gossip about this "horrible" community and the people in it. So let me ask. What is it have you guys been observing? those people you are talking about have families believe it or not. grow up and have some respect.
wouldnt you like to know

Holton, KS

#6 Feb 28, 2012
Yes please share!!!! What is going on?
Green Grass

Holton, KS

#7 Dec 7, 2012
He is a jerk. She is a gold digger. Feel bad for their families. This should not be a surprise to anybody. Gone on in front of whole town for 2 years. I heard she does not work at Boomers anymore. Wonder why. Maybe finally decided not good for their business? I would not want her to have anything to do with taking care of any of my family if they need home health care either. Both divorcing. Have seen them around. They don't seem to care what they did to their families. The husband, wife and kids are nice people. Better off without them and their drama.
oh well

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Janet wouldnt be where she is today if it wasnt for the Zwonitzer name. Gene was doing her on the propane route. She as a nobody with 50 kids. Talk about a gold digger
me too

Dallas, TX

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Gene was quite the delivery man. Always service with a smile and a hard dick....which is sickly enormus. He is packing like a donkey!!!
fairytales

Holton, KS

#11 Feb 3, 2013
good trash talk! why stop now?
Wouldnt you like to know

Holton, KS

#12 Aug 13, 2013
So are they married yet? Living together? Or did she get too old for him?
haha

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2013
I love Gene. I always have.
Lol

United States

#14 Jan 9, 2014
So is this the part where you low life's have nothing better to do? Imagine if you read this knowing it was about you. Get a life. all of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northeast Kansas happenings Sep '16 Whiny1 1
Mayor of Valley Falls (Jan '16) Apr '16 Katniss friend 4
Mayor Charlie Stutesman was already featured on... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Katniss friend 1
A vote for Charles Stutesman is a vote for wome... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Katniss friend 3
Mayor of Valley Falls makes fun of dead children (Apr '16) Apr '16 Katniss friend 1
Anita Stutesman (Apr '16) Apr '16 Katniss friend 1
CrossRoads Cowboy Church (Apr '16) Apr '16 Katniss friend 1

Valley Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Falls Mortgages