Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, C...

Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,514 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

jeffry helms

Emeryville, CA

#6077 Apr 18, 2014
Equalizer wrote:
“The gun has been called the great equalizer, meaning that a small person with a gun is equal to a large person, but it is a great equalizer in another way, too. It insures that the people are the equal of their government whenever that government forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed. When the British forgot that they got a revolution. And, as a result, we Americans got a Constitution; a Constitution that, as those who wrote it were determined, would keep men free. If we give up part of that Constitution we give up part of our freedom and increase the chance that we will lose it all.”~~ Ronald Reagan
Guns "should" be used for home defense and hunting, not racial attacks-- if their is a foreign jew racketeeting - just vandalize --gun violence does not solve the problem--I hate to see people lose their security of having a assault rifle or hand gun to protect their property etc.
jeffry helms

Emeryville, CA

#6078 Apr 18, 2014
If that old man would have whacked 2-5 window or door frames--end or story---bnai moshe(peruvian) and beth shalom ( puerto rican) would have went packing with teary eyes.-- I can't believe the racketeering groups are getting away with the fraud on the native french!!! I'M SHOCKED.
jeffry helms

Emeryville, CA

#6079 Apr 18, 2014
The asian latino hasidic's don't pull their racketeering crap in this state-the california native's are bad ass-maybe on the social services some church groups and community colleges.
penny

Tualatin, OR

#6080 Apr 19, 2014
Zed timmons arrested. Again!!!!!!! http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/sheriff/bureau-c...

Since: Jul 12

Junction City, KS

#6081 Apr 20, 2014
penny wrote:
Zed timmons arrested. Again!!!!!!! http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/sheriff/bureau-c...
So what?
penny

Tualatin, OR

#6082 Apr 20, 2014
The Real FTW wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
he will undoubtedly return to Smith center a disgraced soldier with violent tendencies that's what's "so what" moron.

Since: Jul 12

Junction City, KS

#6083 Apr 20, 2014
penny wrote:
<quoted text> he will undoubtedly return to Smith center a disgraced soldier with violent tendencies that's what's "so what" moron.
Why is that in Junction City's Topix forum under Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1?
dresslerus

Gardner, KS

#6084 Apr 21, 2014
I will vote Yes.

I live in a typical rural county.

There are 5 to 7 thousand weapons in Marion County alone. We have had 1 hand gun murder in our history. That was performed by 2 Wichita drug dealers who lured a McPherson drug dealer to a remote section of Marion lake where they killed him with illegal weapons.

It took police over 70 hours to arrive at the scene of the crime, thus being 70 hours to late to save the man..

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6085 Apr 21, 2014
dresslerus wrote:
I will vote Yes.
There are 5 to 7 thousand weapons in Marion County alone. We have had 1 hand gun murder in our history. That was performed by 2 Wichita drug dealers who lured a McPherson drug dealer to a remote section of Marion lake where they killed him with illegal weapons.
It took police over 70 hours to arrive at the scene of the crime, thus being 70 hours to late to save the man..
So?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kangaroo Rat

Kansas City, KS

#6086 Apr 22, 2014
Screw around in a fedral court and you will pay the price bro :)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/gangban...
jefffry helms

United States

#6087 Apr 22, 2014
Kangaroo Rat wrote:
That's about all the RICO-racketeering cops are worth gettting a hiv/hpv pacific islander meth gang--that's about all their worth-some mickey mouse 8 ball racket---in the meantime northeastern kansas is getting cleaned out by asian latino hasidic racketeering groups.
Kangaroo Rat

Kansas City, KS

#6088 Apr 25, 2014
Kangaroo Rat wrote:
Soo let me see here. Hispanic man armed with a pen is shot dead? where is the crybaby network on this one. Will Eric Witholder be making any visits? Will the trannies be occupying?
more than one

Junction City, KS

#6089 Apr 25, 2014
dresslerus wrote:
I will vote Yes.
In 1986 in Goessel , a woman was raped and shot in the eye fatally by her husband`s friend. There was a change of venue because the accused was black and was related to all of the other dozen or so black Marion County residents. This case also marked the first time that DNA evidence was used to convict a murderer in Kansas , since it was new technology at the time.
joe

United States

#6090 Apr 26, 2014
They shouldn't even be allowed to put a vote for this. Your never taken this right away you power manglomaniacs!
Dont Tread On Me

Jefferson City, MO

#6091 Apr 28, 2014
If you are going to take my gun, better bring your's !!!
upside to guns

Junction City, KS

#6092 Apr 28, 2014
If it weren`t for firearms , there`s no way we could feed the entire population. There would also be more carbon emissions and other toxic waste. There would be less employment in the medical and funeral industries .
9yrds the whole of it

Lenexa, KS

#6093 Apr 29, 2014
upside to guns wrote:
If it weren`t for firearms , there`s no way we could feed the entire population. There would also be more carbon emissions and other toxic waste. There would be less employment in the medical and funeral industries .
Umm ya ok retard, did you mean the upside to leftwing vaginal abortion? As usual nothing here except a few high school girls and some old bald dude.
Hi Toni

Junction City, KS

#6094 Apr 29, 2014
9yrds the whole of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm ya ok retard, did you mean the upside to leftwing vaginal abortion? As usual nothing here except a few high school girls and some old bald dude.
Is this you posting , or your hen-pecked , spineless husband who`s a slightly better speller and calls himself "Proud American " ?

Location hidden

#6095 May 1, 2014
joe wrote:
They shouldn't even be allowed to put a vote for this. Your never taken this right away you power manglomaniacs!
What right is being taken away?

Location hidden

#6096 May 1, 2014
Dont Tread On Me wrote:
If you are going to take my gun, better bring your's !!!
Are you aspouse abuser or a career criminal? If not, then no one has any intention whatsoever of taking your toys from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor of Valley Falls (Jan '16) Apr '16 Katniss friend 4
Mayor Charlie Stutesman was already featured on... Apr '16 Katniss friend 1
A vote for Charles Stutesman is a vote for wome... Apr '16 Katniss friend 3
Mayor of Valley Falls makes fun of dead children Apr '16 Katniss friend 1
Anita Stutesman Apr '16 Katniss friend 1
CrossRoads Cowboy Church Apr '16 Katniss friend 1
Topeka Rapist Arrested (Jul '13) Apr '16 Katniss Meow 2

Valley Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance