Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The Alabama court case is lethal to Obama. Judge Roy Moore was kicked out because he refused to take down a statue of the Ten Commandments in his courthouse's entrance.
Now, he's back and he's announced the proof Obama's not eligible has been established.
Karma sucks huh Obama!
Nah, Moore's just another grifter running on the Republican ticket. He's a grandstander who doesn't take the law seriously, just uses it to advance himself. He knows better than to phark with the administration. He's just making noises to appeal to the rubes like you.

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not true. You're the one who follows your god, the Antichrist Obama aka Satan-in-Person. I battle him. I'm good - you're evil and in the service of the Devil.
Anybody who believes a conservative Democrat like Obama is "The Antichrist" is seriously divorced from reality. Anybody who invokes the epithet is either stupid or lying.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? And how did that huge, heavy granite "monument" get inside the building to begin with? Who put it there? WHEN was it put there?
I can't wait for your answer, Geir.:-)
That was part 2 of Moore's scam to advance himself. His first gambit was as a District Judge to take a lesbian mother's kid from her and scream a bunch of heterosexist crap at her from the bench which he parlayed into election to statewide office. The monument was part 2 of the strategy to aggradize Roy Moore the concept. All is earned him though was his personal disgrace and removal from office, and an offer of the Presidential nomination of the Constitution Party, which Moore could see wasn't worth a pitcher of warm urine, so he wisely turned it down.

“I'm Messiah of Kalachakra”

Since: May 12

Verneuil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who believes a conservative Democrat like Obama is "The Antichrist" is seriously divorced from reality. Anybody who invokes the epithet is either stupid or lying.
Well "no one knows who the Antichrist is" (Bible) so you're a liar. Tahnks for commenting. When you have something correct to say come with it, you moron. Obama's the Antichrist (not because I say it but...) because heaven sent 666 to mark him. Accept it. You'll go to heaven, you idiot. Judge Roy Moore's said Obama's got no proof of his being born in the USA.

You love Obama the Antichrist, your god and messiah. But the fun-ride's over. This Judgment Day for you and Obama.

Since: Apr 13

Fort Scott

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
Still ignoring my question, huh, Geir Smith? I would, too, if the true answer blew my whole existence out of the water.
How did Roy Moore's big, granite monument of the Ten Commandments get inside the Alabama Supreme Court building? When was it put there? WHO put it there?
as for who actually placed the monument no idea probably local state employees as for who ordered its placement that would be Roy Moore in 2001 and the monument was removed in 2003.
Now can we get back on topic? How did a gun conversation turn to birth certificates and a 10 commandments conversation anyway?

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "no one knows who the Antichrist is" (Bible) so you're a liar. Tahnks for commenting.
Actually the "Antichrist" is suppossed to be Jewish.
Obama's the Antichrist (not because I say it but...) because heaven sent 666 to mark him.
What a ridiculous non sequitur. Where the phark is this alleged "666" then?
Accept it. You'll go to heaven, you idiot.
One goes to hebbin for believing the type of ridiculous political propaganda a cretin like you is espousing? That'd make your hebbin worthless.
Judge Roy Moore's said Obama's got no proof of his being born in the USA.
The disgraced Judge Roy Moore is grifter who's gotten rich fooling the rubes like you. You are too stupid to ask for proof. Like an obedient little sheep you follow your leader.
You love Obama the Antichrist, your god and messiah. But the fun-ride's over. This Judgment Day for you and Obama.
Prove it, scumbag. The Judgment Day is over, MF - it occurred last November and your side lost. There is not a thing you can do to Obama now, loser.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

d_thompson wrote:
How did a gun conversation turn to birth certificates and a 10 commandments conversation anyway?
It was a natural digression. The same swine who try to convince the stupid that Obama wants to take their toys away also try to convince them that Christians are being discriminated against and that Obama is a foreign-born Mooslem.
Respite

Oskaloosa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Kangaroo wrote
One goes to hebbin for believing the type of ridiculous political propaganda a cretin like you is espousing? That'd make your hebbin worthless.

You must not be a christian, can't even spell heaven. Does that scare you?

Kangaroo wrote
The disgraced Judge Roy Moore is grifter who's gotten rich fooling the rubes like you. You are too stupid to ask for proof. Like an obedient little sheep you follow your leader.

Talk about fooling the rubes, Obuma has you drinking the kool-aid with no question's asked. You can keep following him right to "HELL" if you want. According to Obuma's long form birth certificate he was born in a hospital that wasn't even built yet. "AMAZING"

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Respite wrote:
You must not be a christian, can't even spell heaven.
Logical error of post hoc ergo propter hoc. No conncetion between the premise and the conclusion. Obviously you know as little about Christianity as you do about logic.

BTW, use of the word "hebbin (not capitalized)" is to make run of the stupid like you. It's Southern preacher dialect, FYI.
Does that scare you?
Not one iota. Are you really stupid enough to have thought it actually would? Some stupid allegation from a poster as dumb as you are?
Talk about fooling the rubes, Obuma has you drinking the kool-aid with no question's asked. You can keep following him right to "HELL" if you want.
Non sequitur. Got a live one here, folks, LOL!
According to Obuma's long form birth certificate he was born in a hospital that wasn't even built yet. "AMAZING"
Aaaand now it's tinfoil hat time **rimshot**

Fort Scott

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a natural digression. The same swine who try to convince the stupid that Obama wants to take their toys away also try to convince them that Christians are being discriminated against and that Obama is a foreign-born Mooslem.
since the topic had gotten way off track Obama has made statements that would question his claim of citizenship. Most notably the trip to Pakistan in '84 unless the info I read is false he could not have made that trip with s US passport. Second would be why did he file for foreign aid while in college under a false name?
Personally I'm not into the whole debate and really don't care. I have never said Obama wants to take our guns but his lackeys in congress do. Any argument you can make can be counteracted with quotes from Fienstien and Pelosey.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

d_thompson wrote:
since the topic had gotten way off track Obama has made statements that would question his claim of citizenship. Most notably the trip to Pakistan in '84 unless the info I read is false he could not have made that trip with s US passport.
that's simply not so. pakistan has been an American client state since its creation in 1947.
Second would be why did he file for foreign aid while in college under a false name?
No reliable source has ever indicated he did.
Personally I'm not into the whole debate and really don't care. I have never said Obama wants to take our guns but his lackeys in congress do. Any argument you can make can be counteracted with quotes from Fienstien and Pelosey.
I suppose they have said you don't need guns, and they are certainly right about that. But they are hardly "Obama's lackeys" as we don't have a parlimentary system. Each member of Congress is a law unto themselves, as us living here with having that nut Huelskamp supposedly representing us. Huelskamp is so crazy Boehner stripped him of his committee assignments.

Verneuil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
Still ignoring my question, huh, Geir Smith? I would, too, if the true answer blew my whole existence out of the water.
How did Roy Moore's big, granite monument of the Ten Commandments get inside the Alabama Supreme Court building? When was it put there? WHO put it there?
I don't know who Roy Moore is in fact. First time I hear that name with this birth issue.

Verneuil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the "Antichrist" is suppossed to be Jewish.
<quoted text>
What a ridiculous non sequitur. Where the phark is this alleged "666" then?
<quoted text>
Illinois' Lottery drew 666 the day after Obama's election.

Obama - The Lottery and 666 - You have GOT TO SEE THIS! What are the CHANCES?

Obama's family is Jewish and no one knows for sure who his fahter is.

Verneuil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

d_thompson wrote:
<quoted text>since the topic had gotten way off track Obama has made statements that would question his claim of citizenship. Most notably the trip to Pakistan in '84 unless the info I read is false he could not have made that trip with s US passport. Second would be why did he file for foreign aid while in college under a false name?
Kangaroo wants Obama go to court to face Roy Moore. OK. We'll see that in court then.
Sally

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So only the bad guys would have them because that is exactly what would happen. My hypothesis anyway
I say we do away with all laws. After all, criminals won't follow them anyway. Besides, it really doesn't matter. This latest stunt by your state is clearly unconstitutional. Federal law trumps state law every time. Its just a shame that this is yet another bogus thing that the people of Kansas will have to pay for. I wonder... do you ever get tired of being poor?
Solomon Goldstein

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Illinois' Lottery drew 666 the day after Obama's election.
Obama - The Lottery and 666 - You have GOT TO SEE THIS! What are the CHANCES?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gpBfS5FWVWIXX
In the 90`s the Kansas Pick 3 was 666 on Christmas Day once. Some saw it as an omen , like Y2K. I knew people who stocked up on food and water and braced for the worst. That was 13+ years ago. The mainstream media is mostly Jewish-owned. Conservatives love Israel , yet the love doesn`t extend to American Jews. What`s up with that ?

Fort Scott

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
I say we do away with all laws. After all, criminals won't follow them anyway. Besides, it really doesn't matter. This latest stunt by your state is clearly unconstitutional. Federal law trumps state law every time. Its just a shame that this is yet another bogus thing that the people of Kansas will have to pay for. I wonder... do you ever get tired of being poor?
So a state standing up for itself is a stunt really? Before you call it a stunt you should read the 9th and 10th amendments. The only way the fed would have jurisdiction would be for interstate commerce which means if it stays in the state the fed is SOL.Besides it's not the first time Ks has told the fed no.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who Roy Moore is in fact. First time I hear that name with this birth issue.
Roy Moore has been grifting the people of alabama over 20 years. That he became a birfer is no surprise. Never has a man so devoid of ethics sat on a bench.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Geir Smith wrote:
Illinois' Lottery drew 666 the day after Obama's election. Obama - The Lottery and 666 - You have GOT TO SEE THIS! What are the CHANCES?
Uhhh, so?
I thought they were UCC like he is. Oh, well. I was wondering just how many Jews are from El Dorado, Kansas, and then I remember when Jill Docking ran against Sam Brownback and people got calls just before election day asking, "Did you know Jill Docking is a Jew?"

Obama's father was named Barack Obama Sr. He was a minor official in the Kenyan government.

Extremist fearmongers created a myth his father was somebody else in order to pull the wool over the eyes of the stupid and disparage the morality of Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Geir Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Kangaroo wants Obama go to court to face Roy Moore. OK. We'll see that in court then.
Believe me, Mr. Obama will never be in the same room as a sleazeball like Roy Moore ever in his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 1 hr response 190
New Holton USD 336 superintendent forgoes retir... 18 hr Blaster 1
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Mon erdiclary 205
thin beautiful girl in countrymart (Jan '11) Aug 22 HELLO 10
Everyone should pay sales tax (Sep '10) Aug 16 tom teller 7
Holton man out on $50K bond on suspicion of sex... (May '13) Mar '14 BrokenSystem 2
Are there any other fathers that have lost cust... (Sep '12) Feb '14 Support 4

Search the Valley Falls Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Valley Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Valley Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE