For those who work, are you better off today
Posted in the Valley Cottage Forum
#1 May 16, 2011
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my friend is the beginning of the end of any society.
For those who work and contribure, are you better off today, the same or worse off.
--- REMEMBER ---
IN NOVEMBER 2012, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE!
DONT BLOW IT!
#2 May 19, 2011
I'm just sorry I didn't lean about all of this before I started to work. If I had understood and taken advantage of the system I would be much better off today, instead of still having to work in my retirement to pay for others.
Add your comments below
|Family reunion for Happy Valley (Feb '08)||18 hr||Susan Alderman Mi...||14|
|NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10)||23 hr||jthartford||6,435|
|NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10)||Thu||dissapointed||16,787|
|Don't Miss: Sons of Italy Festival through Sept...||Tue||Peggy geider jim ...||1|
|Review: Allstar Transmission||Sep 16||dreamweaver1226||1|
|Sept. 11: 9/11, Ray Rice and Andrew Cuomo||Sep 15||moishela||1|
|Hey al notso sharpton||Sep 11||reality is a crutch||1|
Find what you want!
Search Valley Cottage Forum Now