Shiloh ordered to pay $5 million for ...

Shiloh ordered to pay $5 million for Valley City deal

There are 2 comments on the Cleveland Plain Dealer (Cleveland Live News) story from Mar 21, 2007, titled Shiloh ordered to pay $5 million for Valley City deal. In it, Cleveland Plain Dealer (Cleveland Live News) reports that:

An Ohio U.S. District Court jury in Akron has awarded the bankrupt estate of Valley City LLC $4.9 million in a case against Shiloh Industries Inc. via Cleveland Plain Dealer (Cleveland Live News)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland Plain Dealer (Cleveland Live News).

In the D

Detroit, MI

#1 Apr 24, 2007
The worst run company I have ever worked for,I work for the Canton, MI plant they have a supervisor named Dan on midnights thank god this jerk left,always screwing up our overtime,he would leave on Friday and not report employees'OT and then get mad when you asked him about it,Hi-lo drivers without licenses,1 break for an eight hour shift,avoid this company if you can? it's a hire and fire scam they bring in temps tell them you will be hired in 30 days and on your 29th day,"WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE".Yes black people I'm black and they are racist, I heard somebody talking to Dan about 2 weeks ago and I quote"THEY HIRED A BLACK GUY?YEAH HE'S GOING TO MIDNIGHTS,HE'S THE NEW SUPERVISOR",and the old quality fart Perry is just a snitch so watch your backs especially if you Black?
Mee

Detroit, MI

#2 May 1, 2007
I just want to say I work for Shiloh Canton,MI I am a Black man and the other day I overheard Jay and another supervisor talking and I quote"IS THAT THE GUY TAKING DAN'S PLACE HE'S BLACK???THEY HIRED A BLACK GUY???so brothers' and sisters if you are offended by this?Please post your comments ,they have tried to screw me on my wage.One sick brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do You Believe that Judge Collier Should be Rem... (Sep '14) Sun Heartbroken 6
News Olmsted Falls seeks Cuyahoga County grant money... May 17 Concerned Citizen 1
Fire at Goldies Deli Apr '18 Kay and Bill 4
News Student threats reported at Claggett, Cloverlea... (Mar '12) Mar '18 yep 7
News Man in clown mask carrying knife scares element... Feb '18 Denise 1
Looking for a local sports cards/photos collector Feb '18 SHCP 1
News Chevy dealer honored by GM (Apr '08) Jan '18 RonG 21

Valley City Jobs

Personal Finance

Valley City Mortgages