First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Janette

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 2, 2007
My family and I are considering a move to Fallbrook, specifically the Lake Rancho Viejo development at the 76 / 15 junction. I recently heard that Fallbrook High School has a lot of drugs and a gang problem. Is this true? I have not found any other indication of this on the internet.

Is there a lot of racial tension? Is that why Bonsall wants it's own high school?

Any informtion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
A Mother

Oceanside, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2007
Janette wrote:
My family and I are considering a move to Fallbrook, specifically the Lake Rancho Viejo development at the 76 / 15 junction. I recently heard that Fallbrook High School has a lot of drugs and a gang problem. Is this true? I have not found any other indication of this on the internet.
Is there a lot of racial tension? Is that why Bonsall wants it's own high school?
Any informtion would be greatly[QUOTE who="Mom"].
Yes! there is gangs in Fallbrook High. School Principal put himself in that out of control issue. Making deals with gangmembers eventually ends that those members will run the show. Do not move unless is to late..
Roland

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2007
What high school in southern california doesn't have gang problems? the main gang areas are in neighborhoods around downtown; i.e. main street & mission roads & along the entrance to camp pendleton--there are 2 latino gangs in that area. The 76/15 junction is a nice area by the San Luis Rey river though!
viviana

San Diego, CA

#4 Feb 12, 2008
i dont think tha the gangs in fallbrook are really bad i just think that if you start problems there not going to back down. but other than that they always have respect if you show them the respect that you want to be given.
paco

San Diego, CA

#5 Feb 12, 2008
i want to say that i agree with viviana. im a gangmember and theres nothing wrong with being in a gang. i dont think were bad people. we just cause problems if you start the problems we're not going to back down. we show respect if you show respect to us.
hnativo

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 12, 2008
A Mother wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! there is gangs in Fallbrook High. School Principal put himself in that out of control issue. Making deals with gangmembers eventually ends that those members will run the show. Do not move unless is to late..
Hi! I am a father and have a son at fallbrook high. I agree with you in reference of the school principal making deals with gangmembers. Is funny when you say that "eventually the gang will run the sho". Well you got that right and more to tell is..That i did tell him that at his office back in Nov 07.
If you like to be part of a group to send a letter to the School District, Governing board and all those good people from the higher staff that just don not beleive that they just need to replace the school principal and half of the corrupted security guards..
Thank You.
Hnativo
marisol

Chula Vista, CA

#7 Feb 17, 2008
i think that the gang in fallbrook is really bad becouse i have a 3 year old daughter and a family full of gangmembers and i dont want my daughter to follow their examples. i am a gangster myself and i represent them vfls. but i want to change.
Jubalee

Oceanside, CA

#8 Feb 18, 2008
We live 2 1/2 miles from town and have only the coyotes to listen to occasionally. 7 years ago we lived on Old Stage and we saw continual activity of drug dealing and gang mentality (dead end, harmfull to themselves and others...)We never sent our kids into the public school system here in Fallbrook yet I have 3 friend who have had teenagers in the High School who make me glad we homeschool.
hnativo

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Mar 4, 2008
marisol wrote:
i think that the gang in fallbrook is really bad becouse i have a 3 year old daughter and a family full of gangmembers and i dont want my daughter to follow their examples. i am a gangster myself and i represent them vfls. but i want to change.
Hey! you do not have to change because you are not a gangmember. actually? VFL does not exist..what it is a small group trying to be a real gang and they put a name and try to look or act like a gangmember. Let me convince you with couple questions..if you say yes like 2 or 3 times??for real?? then you might like to be in a real gang in the future.

1)Have you kill somebody with your barehand?

2)Have you try to assault a police officer in plenty day light?
3)Have you went to a store in day light and put a gun to the sales guy head..take the money and then kill him?
4)Do you wear clothes that SAY " I am a Gangmember" including the VFL letters logos or meaning?

Now!! how many yes to you have??:)) or maybe you have like more than 3 "NO".. So is that the case YOU ARE NOT A GANGMEMBER" YOU ARE JUST A FOLLOWER OF SOMETHING FAKE..

So keep it up!! focus on school..take your 3 year old daughter to a park, do some exercise, get a boyfriend..enjoy the life and stop dreaming liek the others and when you have a chance?? get out of the dream gang wannna be land which is Fallbrook.

If you want to be a gangmember? Go to bronx, new york and be one.. Good Luck.
hnativo

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Mar 4, 2008
viviana wrote:
i dont think tha the gangs in fallbrook are really bad i just think that if you start problems there not going to back down. but other than that they always have respect if you show them the respect that you want to be given.
OK!! let's take a look on the meaning of "If you start problems" listen people NOT in a gang do not start problem..they just disagree of what gangs does or what gangs want to them to do..so if a gangmember ask you to beat somebody and of course you will say no!! so for the gangs? you are messing with them and for their mentallity?? you just asking for problem..

So! in summary normal people do not go and make problem with those supposed group called gangs. Is the gang making trouble with those who disagree with them.
Dorman

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2008
HEY hnativo! you need to learn how to fucking spell, but besides that you have some worthwhile points on the gang issue in Fallbrook. Anyone who is in a gang or is bent on joining a gang, you have been seriously misguided if you think for one second that you are going to be at peace with yourself with what you're doing. Because covering your ass and cleaning up your messes in crime is an unnecessary, constant stressful life. I know that every gangmember reaches a point in his/her life where they just want out because frankly their finally figuring out how much their life sucks and how many precious oppurtunities they've wasted. You've wasted too much of you're life banging, it's time to start fucking changing. If for one moment you think nobody cares about you or your life scratch that shit out of your brain because i wouldn't be sitting here writing this message to you if i didn't care.
hnativo

Herndon, VA

#12 Apr 17, 2008
Dorman wrote:
HEY hnativo! you need to learn how to fucking spell, but besides that you have some worthwhile points on the gang issue in Fallbrook. Anyone who is in a gang or is bent on joining a gang, you have been seriously misguided if you think for one second that you are going to be at peace with yourself with what you're doing. Because covering your ass and cleaning up your messes in crime is an unnecessary, constant stressful life. I know that every gangmember reaches a point in his/her life where they just want out because frankly their finally figuring out how much their life sucks and how many precious oppurtunities they've wasted. You've wasted too much of you're life banging, it's time to start fucking changing. If for one moment you think nobody cares about you or your life scratch that shit out of your brain because i wouldn't be sitting here writing this message to you if i didn't care.
Hi! well I will try to keep it short since i have a spelling problems?? But at least i do not course! and that could be the worst spelling. Hey! I know you care!! and I also know you know how your future will look, so!! tell me the plan that you have to move form the area or start talking and pinpoint the gangmembers, this is to easy or the stay and ruin your life? or you leave..unless you want to stay and help to do a clean up in fallbrook.

Hey! how I did in my spelling now?? better? well if not? at least i still hurting you with the truth, but in the other side I also give you alternatives. YOU MAKE DESICION "Stay and do not complaint" or do something for like you say F....g change.

Thanks
ElectricFence

San Diego, CA

#13 Apr 26, 2008
I have lived in Fallbrook for well over 10 years.
The first I have heard about gangs was from an artical in the "Village News 4/17/08" about Miss Avacado Lynita Hernandez stating that there was a gang problem. This is news to me. I have seen some in graffiti in town. I have no school age children but regardless of where I live in the county I would send my children to private school. Normally the police blotter does not have anything other than a few breakins and some public intoxications. Fallbrook is a community of a few people who are very well to do and many that are not so well off. If your intention is to keep your children from gang influences and you can not afford to send them to private school, Fallbrook may not be a place for you. Fallbrook was a very beautiful place when I first arrived but I feel things will get worst b4 better. There is also some racial discontent that sickens me.
Violet

Colorado Springs, CO

#14 May 31, 2008
I am searching the internet about San diego. We are considering San Diego as one of the places to relocate. It seems there's a lot of gang problems in most areas of San Diego unless you live in upper end homes ($700K to %1 mil) like poway, Carmel Valley etc.which we probably cannot afford.
Get a clue

Carlsbad, CA

#15 Jun 1, 2008
A gang problem in Fallbrook is something of a misnomer. If you mean is it like in Los Angeles or some of the other high profile cities in Southeren California, the answer is no. In Fallbrook, if someone gets stabbed it's a major news article. Where I lived before it was a daily happening. This is a nice community and the nice thing about it is that you have to want to come here to come here. In other words, you don't pass through here on your way to another town. Its a very nice place to raise children and live according to me.
MARINE

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Jun 3, 2008
I have lived in Fallbrook for about 20 years now. I like it, my Children have attended school here and are about to graduate Fallbrook High. First off, If we work to earn what we have in an honest way, we would automatically check Gang Member or wanna be Gang Member off our things to do list. Secondly, It saddens me that many teenagers are incognizant of the side effects of popular culture and as a consequence suffer in terms of what is the right thing to do even when no body is watching. As long as parents are involved in their Childrens lives, we will prevail and mitigate teenagers roaming the streets for attention. OooRah!!! Semper Fi.

“Resistance is futile!”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#17 Jun 7, 2008
Unfortunately, there`s gangscum everywhere. No place is safe from that filth.
hnativo

Wentzville, MO

#18 Jun 24, 2008
ElectricFence wrote:
I have lived in Fallbrook for well over 10 years.
The first I have heard about gangs was from an artical in the "Village News 4/17/08" about Miss Avacado Lynita Hernandez stating that there was a gang problem. This is news to me. I have seen some in graffiti in town. I have no school age children but regardless of where I live in the county I would send my children to private school. Normally the police blotter does not have anything other than a few breakins and some public intoxications. Fallbrook is a community of a few people who are very well to do and many that are not so well off. If your intention is to keep your children from gang influences and you can not afford to send them to private school, Fallbrook may not be a place for you. Fallbrook was a very beautiful place when I first arrived but I feel things will get worst b4 better. There is also some racial discontent that sickens me.
Funny when you say you lived there for 10 years and no clue about gangs? then you say the police blotter do not say about gangs? of course!! because people like you play blind and look to the other side. Do you thing those graffities came for an elementary school project?:))

Then you say "not to have children at the public school? I wonder why you say that..and more amazing that you say at the begining that you do not have kids. So why you will prefer to send childrens to private school/.

Let me give you a heads up!! When times come to send childrens to school? check on those school principals like the one at the High school? They just deal with gangmember students just to keep their job..doing the right thing? enforce the rules for the sake of others??:)) that is a joke at the high school...security guards?? same thing they just need to suck all those gangmembers stuff.

Thank You

Thank You
hnativo

Wentzville, MO

#19 Jun 24, 2008
Violet wrote:
I am searching the internet about San diego. We are considering San Diego as one of the places to relocate. It seems there's a lot of gang problems in most areas of San Diego unless you live in upper end homes ($700K to %1 mil) like poway, Carmel Valley etc.which we probably cannot afford.
If you have school age kids?? Hey ! just do not go! do not even try, keep this e-mail and if you go? you will remember me.
Thank You
hnativo

Wentzville, MO

#20 Jun 24, 2008
Get a clue wrote:
A gang problem in Fallbrook is something of a misnomer. If you mean is it like in Los Angeles or some of the other high profile cities in Southeren California, the answer is no. In Fallbrook, if someone gets stabbed it's a major news article. Where I lived before it was a daily happening. This is a nice community and the nice thing about it is that you have to want to come here to come here. In other words, you don't pass through here on your way to another town. Its a very nice place to raise children and live according to me.
Pretty sure you do not have kids at the miidle school or high school. If you do have? pretty sure that they already have a taste on drugs, or taste of sex,alcohol,smoking,doing graffities, cellphones 24/7, zaggy pants,piercing all over their bodies plus low grades, bad attendance etc. unless all what I mention is okay with you "typical american culture" or maybe you can not blame them for something you did too and now it have to be ok!.

Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 45 min subscibe 15,995
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 46 min Adds up 200,938
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr lollypop 5,068
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... Mon nope 43
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
Review: Artful Chefs Sep 12 Yelper 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 9 whispering shades 7,952
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at September 16 at 7:34PM PDT

•••
•••
•••

Valley Center Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Valley Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••